[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to meditate properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0627.jpg (60KB, 480x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
60KB, 480x396px
So recently I've been "redpilled" and I saw that meditation is a good way to find inner peace but I don't know how to meditate properly. I was thinking about playing music while meditating but I'm not sure if that's ok. Can anyone help?
>>
Yes,music is good.
>>
>>19325736

Google, "zazen".
>>
Try binaural beats
>>
>>19325740

kek
>>
Try and meditate with voices and tinnitus not possible
>>
1. There are multiple types of meditation. What are you trying to achieve?

2. This is a great starting guided mediation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OboD7JrT0NE
>>
No music no binaural beats. Don't listen to those two...

Start with zazen / concentration meditation.
Focus on the breath, count up to ten then repeat.. in 1 out 2 in 3 out 4.. etc

Feel the Breath in its entirety, feel the cold air hit your nose, go down your throats and expand into your stomach. Then feel your stomach contract the breath leave the throat and exit the nose. The more you practice the easier it will get.

Read about Ajahn Chah, he's my master, him and ajahn sumedho
>>
File: 01_small.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01_small.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>19325736
Meditation music
https://jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/lause-jonka-jokainen-sana-on-unohtanut-a-sentence-which-every-word-has-forgotten
>>
Aleister Crowley and Israel Regardie both wrote great books on meditation... or maybe it was the same book.

Either way, I have no idea what it's called. Probably Liber VXII or some shit like that.

Most of the guided meditation on youtube is total bunk.
>>
>>19328108
It's not a determined path, cause there's not a determined goal.

People don't know what they wish for when they start, it should come eventually.
>>
File: cavewoman2.jpg (451KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
cavewoman2.jpg
451KB, 612x720px
>>19325736
It's a good direction but meditation itself will do nothing for you. Before you even start meditating, you have to be aware of your differences. Be aware of your flaws and insecurities, accept them and convert them into strength. Obviously this will take time, but once you are in total acceptance then you'll be ready with meditation. There is a reason people who meditate are very calm and level-headed people; because you have to completely submit yourself to the way. Meditating with a mind of turmoil and strife, a heart of anger and regret will get you nowhere. (I'm not implying you are like that but many people are on this board who always talk about meditation)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.