[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the nature of nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: rodin.jpg (105KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
rodin.jpg
105KB, 1024x760px
What is the nature of nothing?
>>
>>19325338
>>
>>19325338
Nothing is the possibility of everything. Its not emptiness, it is infinity unmanifested. Like a wheel that moves so fast that it seems motionless.
>>
>>
>>
>>19325338
dao is not dao, no I don't know why lol
>>
>>19325338
Depends on what you mean by nothing

If by nothing you mean empty space, well, it's space. A constant flux of matter and antimatter coming into existence and annihilating each other in the blink of an eye

If by nothing you mean what is outside of spacetime, it's nothing.
>>
>>19325470
>it's nothing
It is nothing?
What is nothing?
The concept born of contrast?

The Question:
What "is" nothing

The real question:
What "isn't" something

Something diluted down to "is"
What isn't is?
What is isn't?

The isn't is never fully not. Isn't only exists as a fraction of its pole.

The "all" is neither is nor isn't and yet both is and isn't.

Just spitballing here.
>>
>>19325338
It is that which is yet to be.
>>
File: tumblr_nqnob9umG91qg20oho1_1280.png (175KB, 657x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqnob9umG91qg20oho1_1280.png
175KB, 657x827px
>>19325571
I like that, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>19325338
nothing is the absence of something. it's not its own thing, just a term used to describe the lack of something we can define
nothing, darkness, death, zero.
none of these are actual things, they simply represent not being the opposite
>>
>>19325571
in what land of magic does an area devoid of energy or matter suddenly turn into something?
it doesn't
nothing doesn't become something, the presence of something means you can't say nothing without being wrong
it's not a state change, it's a limitation of meaning in language
>>
>This Thread
Come on
>>
>>19325701
That's not what they mean.
They are saying that becoming is simply excluding possibilities.
That exclusion is the isn'tness of things, which increases with time.
Things are more like themselves when there are more distinctions.
>>
>>19325742
And now you're part of it.
>>
You
Me
Nothing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.