[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on YHWH origin. Was/is he part of the canaanite pantheon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Tetragrammaton.png (13KB, 602x518px) Image search: [Google]
Tetragrammaton.png
13KB, 602x518px
Red pill me on YHWH origin. Was/is he part of the canaanite pantheon?
>>
daaamn pic looks like a pantheon indeed
also like a godol
or temple
>>
>>19325333

Hi. That's not the Tetragrammaton, it is the Tetractys. Good Quora page for you... https://www.quora.com/Was-Yahweh-originally-the-son-of-El-or-at-least-subordinate-to-El-El-Elyon-in-the-earliest-forms-of-the-Israelite-religion
>>
>>19325333
he is the jealous god..
>>
>>19325333
Is YHWH the Abrahamic God?
>>
This is a strange conundrum I'm currently working on OP.
As far as I've read the god of the Hebrews and the progenitor of the flood was Enlil. His hebrew connections are one I'm ironing out due to recent study that has shown him to be, well the chief Archon
However Enlil also has connections to ninlil which according to some scholars beget not only the MOON god Nanna-sin but also has connections with Lilith. Which is huge within satanic current
If this is the case and he is attributed to the demiurge Yaltabaoth/Samael which has a slew of information in the gnostic scriptures. Then He is a being attributed to being born for
Sophia, as "an aborted fetus" condemned by the source for his "arrogance" seeking solace in the abyss and chaos.
>>
>>19327054
yes it is, Jehova
>>
>>19326678

Is that bad to you? Most people use jealous as a synonym for envious, though to be jealous is to be zealously protective of something; To be jealous of ones family, for example.
>>
>>19328353
Most people are wrong though, jealousy =/= envy, fucking n00b
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.