[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OJ Simpson.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Ok, is it news to anyone that OJ Simpson was in jail for armed robbery? I keep a pretty close eye on the news and this is absolutely the first I've heard that he was in jail at all.

Looking on the net has shown that I'm not the only person WTFing at this. As soon as I heard about it then it just did not feel right. Anyone else?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbR__ItVXE
>>
>>19325253
https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/6og0m1/oj_simpson_has_been_in_jail_for_the_last_decade/
>>
>>19325253
Bite.
>>
File: the_juice_is_loose.jpg (143KB, 970x1277px) Image search: [Google]
the_juice_is_loose.jpg
143KB, 970x1277px
>>19325253
I remember it clearly. He thought some memorabilia dealers had stolen some of his stuff so he and two guys went to a hotel room to get it back. One of the guys he was with pulled a gun. Instead of going to small claims court over a property dispute the gun made them all armed robbers (even if OJ was correct about the dealers) and they were all charged.

A lot of people at the time thought it was a total set up because the guy with the gun and the other guy testified against OJ and got REALLY light sentences (less than 3 years each) while OJ, who had NO gun, got a 30+ year sentence. A guy who blatantly robs a bank doesn't even get 30 years, especially for a "first offense".

At the time everyone said he was being sentenced for the murders he was acquitted of, not this bullshit crime. But no one really cared because he actually did those murders.
>(conspiracy part)
Many black people saw it as "payback" for OJ uncovering police abuse during his trial (which help get him off).

Many /pol/ Nazis thought it was the (((Goldman))) family using their connections to get back at OJ for killing their daughter and to not have to share custody of his kids with them.
>>
>>19325253

That's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>19325253
This not the Mandela effect op.
>>
>>19325253
just because you didn't keep up with it doesn't mean it's a mandela effect or something
>>
>>19325350
I remember this too now but i believed OP at first
>>
It was pretty big news when he got sentenced like a decade ago. Probably just went by you.
>>
He dindu nothin
>>
File: fug_my_shid_ub.png (14KB, 528x530px) Image search: [Google]
fug_my_shid_ub.png
14KB, 528x530px
>>19325253
>>19325350
>tfw you get off for murdering two people, but they are both Jews, so the space Jews use their "mandela musheen" to get you in trouble for something else and you go to jail anyway.
Welcome to /x/ + /pol/ !
>>
>>19325253
Well obviously it's because of muh nutella effect
>>
>>19325253
I read about this a couple years ago. Make sure you're an expert on the topic before you claim that reality itself has changed.
>>
You know, I like to keep an open mind about the Mandela effect. There's been a few cases where I could have sworn I remembered differently.

But some of these people, when in the past they would have said "Oh, you learn something new every day." instead are convinced that before that they knew everything, and any change is due to living in a simulation of whatever.

Lately it has been a trend to point out animals that they've never heard of and swear that they have been put there recently by who knows what.

Seems like any piece of scientific advancement or understanding is met with rabid resistance instead of curiosity, as if a large percentage of people can't fathom that something they learned 15-20 years ago might have been a little off, and now we, as a society, understand it better today.
>>
I remember him being in jail because of what he did to his wife, but it could just be misinformation.
>>
>>19325253
I'm honest shocked to hear that he's alive. I could have sworn about five to ten years ago the news was that someone killed him.
>>
Oj been up in jail for like nine years now. The only reason he is being talked about is because he was up for parole on Thursday and the parole board granted him release. Nigger Goin be on the streets in bout 2 and half months so get ready for the juice is loose memes ya heard.
>>
You were probably underage when it happened. More underage than you are now I mean.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.