[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill on the number 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 13.jpg (11KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
11KB, 600x550px
Red pill me on the number 13 been plagued by it even when trying to avoid noticing it, it has seeped its way into everything please /x/ any explanations? hell even just lore based around 13
>>
>>19325226
13 was the number of guests present when Loki got Baldr killed so it was considered unlucky in Northeen Europe. You wouldnt do anything with 13 people total because it would be doomed to failure and misfortune.
>>
>>19325245
interesting do you have more?
>>
You have been conditioned to lend significance to that number, which is why you think it keeps "popping up." Realistically, you are hit with a barrage of numbers on a daily basis (checking the time throughout the day, addresses, phone calls, road signs, etc) but you only really pay attention to the number 13 when it does occur, because of the common superstition.
>>
the only important number is 777
>>
I've read that it was the 13th tribe of Israel that rejected God and became pagan.

Also, the Templar Knights were murdered on Friday the 13th.
>>
The jersey devil was the 13th child of its mother
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.