[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning Goetia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 5r3492584985.jpg (229KB, 908x807px)
5r3492584985.jpg
229KB, 908x807px
Easy to understand guides to start out with the Goetia:
https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW (Third bin is recommended read)

Discord: https://pastebin.com/nLet2hug

The general is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
File: 4chansummoning.png (210KB, 1156x812px) Image search: [Google]
4chansummoning.png
210KB, 1156x812px
>>
File: 1443144441238.jpg (5KB, 150x150px)
1443144441238.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>19325438
>>
>>19325172
Would sleep deprivation be a good tool to use when attempting Goetia? A good number of people recommend the use of psychedelics when summoning to get your brain in a trance, but sleep deprivation seems close enough to me...
>>
>>19325172
How big does the circle need to be? Like, say I was to trace one in a miniature Zen garden made for desks, would that work?
>>
>>19325835
you need to fit in it
>>
>>19325898
What if I just wanted to summon a tiny demon? Like a little imp or something?
>>
>>19325923
I'd recommend something that can fit at least 2 people, or 9 inches long
>>
>>19325604
A lot of people ask if you should use drugs while summoning and I would not recommend that, nor lack of sleep. If you need to get in a trance, meditate. You need a clear and focused mind when evoking.
>>
>>19325172
What would happen if I skipped the GRH?
>>
>>19325936
Okay so shitposting aside, what would be the best way to actually create the circle? To make a mat or something?
>>
>>19325438
This is my first visit to those generals and I have no idea bout all your occult shit just yet but god damn it made me laugh like a reatrd at a bus stop.
>>
>>19325172
I've always wondered just how necessary this ritual stuff is with Goetia? If they're so powerful how come they need all this shit to be summoned rather than show up at the call of their name?
>>
>>19325923
the circle is for you, not for the spirit
>>
>>19325957
nothing, really
perhaps you'll have a bit less juice
>>
>>19325982
compared to pretty much all other rituals, goetic evocations take nothing to accomplish
>>
Guise.
I just went through Mitch Henson's Lemegeton real quick and I am actually surprised that it is basically a manual. As a complete spiritual zero with little to no understanding of supernatural I do not think I should anytime soon attempt to envoke anything. What would be the good starting point for reading in order to grasp some vital concepts other than actual instructions? I was also thinking about starting to meditate/attempt lucid dreams - any point in those?
>>
>>19326581
go throught other lemegetons, suggestions:
LonMilo Duquette
S. Conolly
Peterson
Mike Ford
>>
>>19325959
I use chalk on a hardwood floor, but I'd really like to get or make a rug that I can roll out when needed.
>>
Anyone have any experience with Dantalion?
>>
>>19326725
Ill get to it. Cant really check it out on my phone, but are those in the linked library?
>>
>>19326764
Just LonMilo's and Peterson's
I'm afraid you'd have to look for the others online, not hard to find tho
>>
>>19325172
I know there's already been an entire thread covering this, but I'd rather not read through countless posts so I'll ask here; Do demons keep fucking with you and your house after you've summoned them?
>>
>>19326794
No. Do the ritual correctly and any entities should leave you alone.
>>
>>19325957
You're in a danger of letting other spirits attack you
>>
>>19327290
But some versions say you don't need it...
>>
>>19327352
It's better to be safe than sorry. The more barriers you put up, the less likely you are to be attached.
>>
But why would you summon an entity for no reason, to prove a point?
This is supposed to be serious matter
>>
>>19327403
but I need a gf....
>>
What do you all usually ask of one?
>>
>>19327839
Depends on the demon, but most people just ask for knowledge. Fucking nerds...
>>
>>19327941
Read the pastebin. There's a chart with all the demons. Google them, you'll find all of their attributes. A lot of them seem to be able to bring friends back together, find lost items, give you wealth and nobility, teach you different disciplines, and answer questions. Some, you have to force to give you answers, some are just inherently truthful. It seems like some are demons and others are ancient gods who have nothing better to do with their lives since no one is worshipping them anymore.
>>
Is just learning about goetia dangerous at all?

Since learing a little bit (never tried anything ) about goetia I'm now having occasional dreams about goetics.

In one a friend was summoning an owl demon (hopefully stolas). In another dream I was writing some kind of sigil and came up with letters "Andras". Although upon waking, first thing I did was look it up and the dream sigil was nothing like Andras''s real one.

So hopefully it's just my subconscious right?
>>
how come no ones done a live stream of this
>>
>>19328525
Demons don't like being filmed
>>
So the obvious question is if I start summoning demons do I have to sell my soul to see one or get anything that >>19328114 mentioned?

What if I just wanted a demonbro to hang around with and play vidya games with. Do Demons enjoy video games?

Do they even fuck?
>>
>>19325982
What would you do if anybody in the world could call your phone just by saying your name?
>>
>>19328390
A completely funny anecdote but spooped my shit pretty well.
I was reading through library materialslibrary last night before leaving from work. While walking through a park aisle I started murmuring names of spirits from lemegeton to jog my memory. Not sure which one I have reached by the time that one of the street lamps died directly over my head.
Spoops were had.
>>
this is just kind of whatever question, but i feel since I started looking into this stuff animals avoid me? Like almost every dog that I have visted recently looks at me like I'm a killer and either barks at me runs away. This isn't even new dogs either, friends whom I have been to their house before their dogs freak out now. Has anyone noticed something similar? Do animals hate magic?
>>
>>19327403
It's make-believe. If it was real someone would have documented it.
>>
>>19329934
So if it's make believe why bother? Is this just LARPing?
>>
>>19329934

I look at magic as psychological in nature.

You want to program your subconscious to make X happen, but you can't communicate with it using direct language. Instead you have to use the things it can understand like rituals and symbolism. So rather than demon in terms of spoopy "Hell" demons, think more "he was consumed by his demons" type of demon. Which ofc isn't to say there isn't the potential for a serious shitstorm when you start trying to get root access to your own mind....
>>
>>19327357
The GRH is an invoking Rite in this case so ignore this asshole. You want it to invoke the powers of the planet related to your entity. In the rubric of "Banish, do a general invocation, then do an invocation customized for your working" this is the "invocation customized for your working."
>>
>>19329332
You're sure it wasn't one of the lamps with censers to turn off when somethings passes under it?
>>
>>19330272
Nope. I've been walking through that exact part of park every night for some fee months now. And it was one in a decently long row of identical ones.
>>
>>19330296
So I meant - yeah, Im pretty sure it was a regular lamp. Ill check it tomorrow night.
>>
>>19328940
You don't need to sell your soul. Again check their attributes, most demons fancy a simple bottle of wine or some gold or silver. Sometimes you don't even have to give offerings. For the last two, No, and yes but they will suck the life out of you.
>>
>>19330530
>yes but they will suck the life out of you
does that mean it's the best succ ever or will i literally fucking died?
>>
>>19330184
this is how i approach magic too
>>
>>19330539
You'll die
>>
What do you do with pets when you summon? They will most likely be outside the circle, so are they in any danger? What if they go into the triangle? Just keep them in another room?
>>
>>19330926
I wonder if they could posses your cat or dog...
>>
dont use circles
>>
>>19331031
Why
>>
>>19331059
its bad they dont like it
>>
>>19331082
Well I don't like being attack by evil spirits, that's why the circles there
>>
>>19331082
>>19331195

I did read one of the things and it did seem to be talking to them disrespectfully. Stuff like:

"In the name of your Lord and God I command you to appear at once and carry out my orders"

Like if someone was speaking to me like that when asking a favour I'd be pissedan off.
>>
>>19331031
>Here's
crepy
>>
>>19331281
That's just business, nothing personal
>>
>>19330184
IN fact, especially evoking the Goetia one can consider these as shards of your own consciousness that need to be re-integrated.
>>
File: a34397a221516cf1271b5ab8337b83b5.jpg (863KB, 897x1332px) Image search: [Google]
a34397a221516cf1271b5ab8337b83b5.jpg
863KB, 897x1332px
Anyone with personal experiences with Furfur?
He tends to appear to me as a built black stag that represents a lot of erotic vibes (yeah it's not just one of those "wanna fuq a demon) since that's one of his attributes.

He came to me ages ago as something of an archetypal martial force representing the black sun concept (not like that nazi shit) and a form of Lucifer seeking redemption from the fall, to assist some sort of greater Sophia process to help with "Damah", to do what is said in Psalm 49, to destroy false kingdoms. Yeah...having epilepsy and insane occult experience leads to weird oracle shit, trying not to sound pretentious here.

I guess I would say Furfur or Furcifer (lol yeah furry) and I have mutual respect and compassion together for our Will and Great Work.
>>
What's even the point of evoking demons? Is there anything one can really get out of it without sacrificing one's energy/soul/etc?
>>
>>19325172
What's it mean when you try to summon a demon but it dosen't show? Did you do bad or did the spirit appear but stay hidden?
>>
>>19325172
bump
>>
I didn't summon him, but a goetic demons have visited and bothered me on multiple occasions. I don't want to recommend anyone to summon demons or get into the occult, though, but one of their name was Seere.

I remember stumbling upon a Goetic stuff when I was a kid, around 12 years old, and his sigil and picture was one of the things that stood out. Twelve years later, I was going nuts being attacked by demons, and he happened to show up, first obsessing me with the same picture I saw as a 12 year old and the name "Seere". He was kind enough not to do anything except give me a dream and a closed-eye vision of him. He whispered in my ear, "I remember you," before I fell asleep in a very soft-spoken, somewhat husky, voice(something you would seriously hear from like, an anime voice actor but more perfect sounding?) and the dream was pretty strange and intense. It ended with him at a desk, and I was behind him, getting this feeling strange feeling he wanted me bound to him or something if I remember correctly.

He's beautiful, when I saw him in my closed-eye vision, for a demon, which are normally very ugly. He doesn't bother me much, though, but I don't bother to ask him anything because I feel like that's not only disrespectful to him, it's disrespectful to God, too, so.

What should I do, though? I don't want to get into the occult, but goetic demons attack me all the time randomly, specifically Beelzebub and Lucifer. I've had help from other spiritual figures like the Blessed Virgin Mary, Saint Michael the Archangel, and even Jesus, but seriously, I'm so confused as to why this is even happening. I feel like I might be possessed, too, for I try going to Church for healing and it's difficult to sit still and they follow me there, too.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.