[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inspire me to complete total SR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Give me advice and encouragement to complete 9 months of Semen Retention. So far I never fap but have wet dreams. Wet dreams CAN be avoided by sleeping on the floor/cross legged and sititng, and waking up in middle of the night.
However ight now,its winter, the cold fucking makes me tremble and sleeping on the floor like this a challenge.

tl;dr give me a strong wake up call
>>
What's the end goal?
>>
>>19325041
sperm retention gives you energy ,personal magnetism, and virility.
its also my personal belief that it makes you grow male-goat like horns
>>
>>19325035
i think wet dream ejaculations hve much more pre-cum and less or none semen in them, so they are not as bad

i have heard that sleeping on your back and not on your side or stomach is beneficial
>>
>>19325053
its best to sleep on the "lions posture" of buddha statues.
Also scientists claim that wet dreams are,indeed, ejuculations (with sperm), I saw it myself because they make me wake up-
pre cum is thick and more like water, it isnt noticeable.
>>
File: horns-of-Moses.jpg (92KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
horns-of-Moses.jpg
92KB, 636x900px
>>
Also so far iv done nofap for 8 months and plenty of good experiences and situations.
>>
File: not_this_time.png (365KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
not_this_time.png
365KB, 800x640px
>>19325035
It's always nice to know that my thread about RECENT life changes (including nofap) touched a nerve with our "handlers", enough for them to create this slide thread filled with sexual repression. >>19316802

If it feels good fap, if it feels (spiritually) bad don't fap. No guilt or superiority either way. I think you need to turn the scalar HAARP waves up to 11 to put us (all) back to sleep.
>>
>>19325423
you are inferior, you wanker bleeder
>>
>>19325423
I'm just curious, do you honestly believe what you say when you talk about "handlers"?
>>
>>19325035
>Wet dreams CAN be avoided by sleeping on the floor/cross legged and sititng, and waking up in middle of the night.

kek. if you want testicular torsion be my guest
>>
File: spurdo_drumpfed.png (131KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_drumpfed.png
131KB, 1600x800px
>>19326111
Yes I do. It's like in the Matrix movie. Anybody not in full control of their personality (and most of us aren't) is open to being influenced by the "handlers". Why do you think so many people come to /X/ and then post "fake" and "gay". It's to drag the board down and make it useless for finding (real) occult information.

ALL of us are vessels for the "handlers". All of us are unconsciously helping them keep us all asleep. Until you make a conscious spiritual decision to be the ONLY one working through your personality / body you are nothing but a sleeping meat puppet for demons.
>>
You are to be superior than those who spend their seed.
>>
>>19326125
that doesnt exist
>>
>>19326638
rule over them?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.