[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I become a skinwalker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I want to be a skinwalker the navajo kind that can transform into animals and uses black magic to stay alive. What do /x/?
>>
>>19325012
It involves animal pelts and murdering your family
>>
>>19325012
>Go to McDonalds
>It has to be one with a red roof and a 2 lane drive-thru
>Go to the outside lane drive-thru at 3:00 AM
>When the drive-thru person asks what you'd like respond with
Is everything alright in the court of yesterday
>If they reply with anything other than "What" you know you're 'in'.
>Now the most important part
>Order a McKillYourself
>>
>>19325012
You have to eat your family
>>
>>19325012
You literally have to originally be dominantly navajo for the transformation to work. If you're genetically more than 75% navajo, then you need to eat your fucking family.
>>
File: 1499469705773.jpg (15KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1499469705773.jpg
15KB, 716x724px
To become a skinwalker requires the most evil of deeds, the killing of a close family member. They literally become humans who have acquired immense supernatural power, including the ability to transform into animals and other people.
>>
>>19325114
foolproof plan

i am skinwalker thanks to this technique
>>
>>19325113
Close, but you gotta eat someone and the sacrifice an animal
>>
>>19325012
what kind of fool would like to be a skin walker? stuck roaming the earth in eternal damnation, walking around as a stumbling rotten filthy corpse feeding off of others
>>
>>19325713
>Sacrifice an animal
Anon literally all you have to do is
>Be native american
>Like actually native american none of this 1/16 bullshit
>Eat people until it happens
>>
>>19325719
You pretty much just summed up "normal" life on this plain of existence.
>>
>>19325012
I'm not too familiar with the Navajo way but I know that in the North East most skinwalkers have to eat a human. To eat one of your own is considered the worst crime of nature and becoming a skinwalker is the punishment.
>>
>>19325012
Skinwalkers are not YOUR pic thats a wendigo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.