/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the oldest god in history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 26

File: Anubis-Statue.jpg (52KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
Anubis-Statue.jpg
52KB, 465x700px
Before you say ''That's a dumb question'' hear me out.

Everything has to start from somewhere, specifically referring to the first human tribe/civilization. They must have had a god of some sort. Who's he? I'm not talking about cavemen poop drawings of mammoths inside stupid caves. I mean a very distinctive omnipotent figure that is believed to be the creator by the first fully developed humans.
>>
>>19324704
ninhursagg

there

/thread
>>
Allah
>>
Unmanifested Absolute
>>
>>19324704
The first thing that we know humans worshiped is

Fucking Bears

Yea before the sun or moon or anything, humans worshipped bears, and by a great deal of time as well

Animists and such.
>>
File: bear.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>19324724
Is bear an god?
>>
>>19324724
I thought it was the Lionman figure from Germany?
>>
File: 43698.gif (399KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
43698.gif
399KB, 804x804px
>>19324715
He asked for the first, the real God
>>
>>19324763
Animism in general sounds a bit too primitive.
>>
>>19324769
that doesn't matter if it's true
>>
>>19324772
I'm not saying it's false, but I'd rather believe in ancient aliens to be the first gods which descended our planet. Literally every other old religion depicts inhuman creatures approaching us from the skies. It's a bit too convenient to be false data.
>>
>>19324785
Occam's Razor
>>
>>19324785
Fallen Angels
>>19324811
KYS
>>
>Everything has to start from somewhere
What makes you think so?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>19324704
(TT)
>>
>>19324704
I'm gunna say God
>>
>>19324785

It's more probable that Dinosaurs developed more than we are told and were here to meet primitive men. There are other species out there for sure, but there's no reason to come here 10000 years ago, present themselves as gods and go into hiding just recently.
>>
>>19324704
Oldest god to exist or be acknowledged?
>>
>>19324704
>They must have had a god of some sort. Who's he?
>he
>hehe
>hehehe
You make me giggle.
>>
>>19324704
It'd no doubt come from some kind of animal worship
>>
ayaldabaoth
>>
>>19324763
(Whole image for anyone who wants it.)

"A God" - Historically monotheism comes after heonotheism, comes after polytheism, comes after animism. Usually nature is worshipped but not always as a god or gods. Sometimes it's supernatural properties given to the thing that kills them. The west africans used to give gifts to trees so the tree spirits wouldn't cause them harm, for example. They are not explicitly gods, but it's a way that pantheons develop.

The first deities with human qualities that we know of are these types
>>19325030
>>
>>19324732
Fun fact: the word for Bear actually comes from the old word "bruin" which just meant brown. People were afraid of saying the word because they thought it might summon them so the actual old word for bear is lost.

So god? Maybe. Supernatural force of destruction? They sure thought so.
>>
>>19325085
My idea was that God comes before animism: No-thing-ness.
>>
>>19325092
How about if you trace it from latin and eastern languages?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Reconstruction:Proto-Indo-European/h%E2%82%82%C5%95%CC%A5t%E1%B8%B1os
>>
>>19324704
The first spirituality to develop was polytheistic and/or nature worship. Monotheism came later with the abrahamic religions.
>>
Most likely sun worship of some kind. We don't know what the earliest man called his gods, if that's what you mean. Probably just some noise.
>>
>>19325030
t h i c c
>>
>>19325105
Void is a very heavy concept compared to pain and the things we can see exist. I think the greek philosophers were the first in the west to come up with existential ideas like that.
>>
>>19324724

That's Beary interesting!
>>
>>19325150
Maybe the purest form of worshipping nothingness would be ignorance.
>>
>>19325105
Wouldn't that just be atheism?
>>
>>19325218
My point of intersection between theism and atheism.
>>
File: python.jpg (168KB, 940x704px) Image search: [Google]
python.jpg
168KB, 940x704px
This giant stone python. It's in Botswana and evidence of rituals in the surrounding area are at least 70,000 years old.

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/11/061130081347.htm
>>
>>19324763
Holy unfounded conjectures and over-generalizations that make it seem all religions have a literal historical common root, Batman!
>>
>>19324732

Bears are gods in Ainu (natives of Japan) mythology. The word "kamui", meaning "god" is synonymous with "bear" and they worship them. There are dozens of folktales about bears and gods.

Pic related, it's also very common for Ainu to keep bears as pets.
>>
Op that was a stupid question just because of this
>I'm not talking about cavemen poop drawings of mammoths inside stupid caves.

Early people worshipped animals, the sun and anything else that kept them alive. Most had an understanding that they were created by the spirit or whatever and within the spirit held other spirits.
>>
>>19324704
I guess a patriarchal Sky Father figure, born of, or birthing? patriarchal society, family units.

Either way, created by us or us created by Him, the God Almighty is the highest expression of the human spirit, and our striving to be something greater.
>>
>>19325511
Emerging consciousness could be considered as the common root.
>>
The first worshipped god in history in a general sense was probably some celestial body, most likely the sun.
>>
U got me.. It's me.. Yes al the other god's r on 4chan too..
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (20KB, 328x394px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
20KB, 328x394px
Bramha - Vishnu - Shiva
>>
File: The Sumerian King List.jpg (99KB, 453x750px) Image search: [Google]
The Sumerian King List.jpg
99KB, 453x750px
The one that brought existence itself into being. Mummu is but one of her many names.
>>
>>19324970
Dinosaurs are yet another hoax. Just like the universe and bigbang etc etc.. The first human civilization came from adam and eve. Time went by and those humans started getting greedy af and they forgot the hand that created/fed them. They let satan take over. Just like how people are today, and ohboy, the endtimes are near guys. We living in this lifetime will probably see it. But lets move on. Noah (pbh) tried to help this wrecked civilization but they didnt listen to him. They turned against him and their God. Noah knew that God would wash clean the earth with the Genesis flood. (There are several proofs of the flood out in the nature that can show rhat it actually took place) and so Noah started building his arch. Keep in mind guys, that i am just giving you a really brief summary, it isnt flawless. If you really want to know your world and its history, study the religions. Not only one but every single one of them. Except the religions created by the kikes, modern religions etc.. And after the arch, we also have the babeltowers.. But guys, really, if you want to know this world, read the torah, the talmud, the new bibles the old bibles, read also the Quran. And just pleade bear in mind that when you read, be open to skepticism and criticizm but also try to analize every text or versr, for each one of them has a meaning, its not only some gibberish. Let it guide you. And be aware of false books. You will read them, but know which ones are false and not, for that is the jews trick. When they cant destroy, they instead make it impossoble to find. Such as faith. Religion, love, honour etc etc.. Religion is the key to everything guys. And to those who thinks its not, if you havent read the books of god, just shut the fuck up cuz you dont know shit. I know its easir for you fedora tippers to believe in muh aliens but ufos are just nazi shuttles and aliens are made up soleley to confuse you.
>>
>>19326959
We will all be judged for our actions. But God is all merciful. The only thing God can not forgive is a dispute between two humans. So, next time you lie, steal, kill or hurt a human etc, be aware that you will bow down to that human in judgement day and ask for frogiveness, if yoy havent done so in this world. If that human does not forgive you, that equals with a straight ticket to hell. Always turn your cheek the other way.. Dont let hate and anger guide you, let love, faith and joy be your light.
>>
>>19326997
And ask for frogiveness from everyone you have wronged in this life while you can. Not many people will forgive eachother on the day of judgement..
>>
I came from the old universe. Only two made it out alive. One of them is dead.
>>
>>19324704
the sun and the moon are tied other than that a giant shadowy figure pushing stick men into a hole on a cave wall that was later vandalized who remains nameless. now everything on the cave wall was done in charcoal so its all kinda shadowy but he likes putting lots of people in a big hole
>>
>>19327008
Please do enlighten us, who died? Who lived? Who the fk are you? What is the old universe?
>>
>>19326997
Yes bend over for anyone that feels they have been short changed in life. Then when you are beaten, raped, robbed and lay there dying just remember you are following in the path of god.

The thing you speak of cannot be condensed into a moronic bumper sticker slogan.
>>
>>19327019

You won't believe me. No one ever does. My brother and I came from the old universe. His name was Eclipse. We were prisoners in that world. The old world was a world full of gods. Everyone had super powers and there were two creators. One male and one female.

My world family knew I came from one of the creators because I wasn't born, I was created as a 7 year old girl, into their family. They kept me and my brother prisoner. One day, I gathered the power to free us from their evil and I destroyed the universe and all in it. That's how I know there is no other God.

I went to sleep to wait for my soulmate to be born, and I left the universe in the hands of my brother, Eclipse. He told everyone I was Satan and called himself God. He wrote a book about it too. We grew apart and eventually he died. I'm the one who made him a god, under the condition that if he ever stops loving me, he would lose his powers. He lost his powers and became old and died of old age.
>>
>>19327043
space wiccans?!?!
>>
>>19324704
Probably some sun or moon God.
>>
Animists. So not 'a' oldest god. Just, everything. Then came symbols. These were most notably human skulls, and skeletons in general. Also notable were animal symbols (bears, snakes, birds, always something very dominant in the region where artifacts are found). Then you have your general idolatry which has probably been around about as long as anything else.
>>19325030
Fertility idols are found fucking EVERYWHERE. Same with similar idols that use decorations (shells, bones, feathers etc) from the environment to symbolize power/wealth.
>>
>>19324769
>too primitive
>the literal first function than could be termed 'spiritual' that developed in our brain and shared view of reality
>the concept that pilots every other religious belief
>the concept that is stored in our reptile brain and is the foundation for the rest of our consciousness

No shit it's primitive. That's why it's so important to understand. You realize that within the last 200 years, previously untouched tribes were still practicing animism? From South America, to India, to Sibera? All over the fucking world, animism is the conclusion that separate cultures came to.

I'm not discounting the ancient aliens shit. Anything goes. But there is so fucking much to be said about the roots of spirituality in our biological evolution.
>>
>>19326959
>ITT: A man who was unable to read into the metaphors of the Sacred Texts, nor able to separate allegories of the past from fictitious stories that do not translate as well today. His delusions separate him from the reality shared by members of his species. Observe him in his reclusive /x/ habitat, where he can find the only people that listen.

>End times!
>Jew tricks!
>Commonly accepted theories and proof are all lies!
>Unproved hypothesis like the Big Bang aren't worth thinking about! Especially when you compare it to Genesis! Or any other creation myth!
>The universe is a hoax!

I'm sorry for you. The creations that come from human minds use literal methods to explain subjective and metaphorical lessons, especially pertaining to consciousness and reality. Oral tradition passes these lessons down, and eventually their meaning is lost when someone misinterprets them. Here we have a great example of someone who's been carried away.

And for fuck's sake, you wanna claim some books are 'jew tricks'? Fucking look in the mirror and tell yourself: The Sacred Texts have not been rewritten by men in order to manipulate population and culture. They have not been rewritten hundreds of times through history. They are accurate. They are not mistranslated in order to fit a government's agenda. Nothing is omitted or added from the base text.

If you can tell yourself that and not break into hysteric laughter, please get help
>>
>>19327050
The Old Testament?!
>>
>>19327008
>>19327043

Schizophrenia is one hell of a mental disorder.
>>
>>19327043
I thought Jesus was your soul mate? Now you're saying there is no God? make up your fucking mind idiot. Yes I remember every single post you make
>>
>>19324811
...is a fallacious pseudo-philosophical mis-used bunch of horseshit.
>>
>>19327423
It's a re-write of the cosmology of Gnostic teachings, Wicca/New-age Teachings, Old Christianity/Judaism, Hinduism and more if you didn't quite catch it.

Eclipse is the demi-urge, Destroyer role from Hinduism, or God from OT.

>I went to sleep, left Universe in hands of Eclipse, he thought he was God, wrote scripture, he eventually died. Aurora wakes up from sleep and grants devotees power.

Huh, almost exactly as the scripture goes.
>>
I think that shub-niggurath thing might be the oldest
>>
>>19327033
No, see this is just proof that u have not read nor understood the books. When it comes to defending your religion, your family, your nation etc, there is notging that says NO! let them be killed murderd and raped. its much more fundamental than that. The religion you have in your head is literally how satan is trying to show you the religion. Like something that is for the weak etc etc but its not. Its a guide on how to love life to such an extent that death will come as an salvation for you. Youll die smiling. But before u die, u learn and teach how to forgive, how to love, how to act properly etc. Back in the days men were real men. Look at todays degeneracy now man. Its all because the whites abandoned their religion. Little girls as young as 13 years are walking around thinking about black dicks and learning how to twerknrkods im tired man.. You figure it out. Just know that satan has minebombs on every path to righteousness. There is a reason why its a path so hard to take.
>>
>>19327043
pic or it didnt happen
>>
>>19325511
Why not though? How do you even know those are conjectures with this little image. Have you studied this shit?
>>
>>19324897
Either it comes from somewhere or it comes from nowhere. The latter seems illogical to me.
>>
>>19324981
Oldest god to be invented obviously.
>>
>>19324811
Between super intelligent creatures from outer space and souls are eternals?

Good luck finding out what has less steps.
>>
>>19326959
I respect religious people but you're just plain retarded. You claim dinosaurs are a hoax while the bible isn't, on no other grounds than "because I said so". Also you're a paranoid schizoid rambling on muh jews.
>>
>>19327410
. To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to critisize. And, those who knows, do know that pizzagate and elsagate actually do exist. And those people who abuses and murders little children are exactly the same people that we cannot critisize. Gods book foretold about these people 2000 years ago. And i thank god that im finally woke and see all the shit that is going on. Those people are literal servants. They work within the synagogue of satan. A book that is 2000 years old mentions it. I know what i believe in. Actually its just sad to see that people like you are confused and afraid, you dont really know what to believe do you.. Darwinism, the bigbang, the evolution, even dinosaurs (look it up yourself) is false. They are literally theories that cant be proven right or wrong, which makes them pseudo-science. This means they fall in to the same category as religion. Scientism is yet another religion created by them so that nutjobs like you can do wahtever the fuck you want without having a regret or a remorse. It burns away your empathy,. your sympathy, it takes away the on thing that makes you human. Its sad tho.. You dont lose anything while believing in God, but if you dont, you lose everyfucking thing man, im serious, you lose it all.. And think twice before eating up the propagande they spew on you on a daily basis. I was like you before, but trust me, there is much more to life thsn what were told. Dont fall for the sex drugs n money meme.. I hope you find the right path, and oh.. Thisll probably make you go crazy, but the Quran is not corrupted, nor will it ever be..
>>19327821
>>
>>19327355
>Fertility idols are found fucking EVERYWHERE.

That was my point. The first God, the first Creator, the first concept of what gives us life is obviously and blatantly a pregnant woman.
>>
>>19327821
First lemme tell you this. There have never ever been any findings of a whole intact full skeleton of a dinosaur. Im not implying its a hoa because the bible says the earth is 6k years. Even i dont believe that. I never make a statement based on air. But, the dinosaurs that they show us, most of them are baded like on one or two bones. If even that. Its not like in jurassic park where they dig up a whole intact skeleton no.. It has never happened. They found one bone and the rest of the T-rex is totally made up. Hell people had never ever heard of dinosaurs bout a hundred twohundred years ago, because it didnt exist.

Also, whats up with thr schitz word on this board. Is it something you kikes use to discredit us? Like CTR or Shariablue in /pol? And yes, ill ramble about jews because there has been proven over and over for a millenlium now what kind of people they are. Even nowadys religious people dont know that religon is based on, even they are confused. Even the fkin pope is on it together with them lol. These are all thingd that you and everyone else can observe for themselves. Im not rambling on some random bullshit. The kikes has been behind almost every war this last century, thats a fact.. They were even responsible for tge napoleon war.. But sure, go ahead, go indulge yourself in the society they have created for you.. The modern world as we see it todsy is just a bubble, a safe space for humans. Sex drugs and money, nothing more drives the human. We just follow our leaders eh?
>>
>>19327945
>There have never ever been any findings of a whole intact full skeleton of a dinosaur.

What is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arx4ysArm6A

And if that doesn't pique your interest, how about this?

http://geekologie.com/2011/10/most-complete-dinosaur-skeleton-to-date.php
98% complete. If it was a human skeleton, that would be a missing pinky and three ribs.

>But, the dinosaurs that they show us, most of them are baded like on one or two bones.
T-Rex - most complete skeleton is around 90%
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_(dinosaur)
Stego - most complete is around 85%
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2859296/Meet-Sophie-complete-stegosaurus-skeleton-found.html
Duckbills - there have been several "complete" skeletons of Duckbills found. "Complete" being any skeleton over 50% intact.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170606095031.htm
>It is the third time a complete skeleton of a Hadrosaurid from a marine stratum has ever been discovered, according to the research team from Hokkaido University and Hobetsu Museum in Mukawa.
>Complete hadrosaur skeletons have been unearthed on these continents, but it is extremely rare for a complete skeleton of a land dinosaur to be discovered in a marine stratum.
>>
>>19328046
Ugh, just realized I linked Daily Mail. Sorry about that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_the_Stegosaurus
>>
>>19324704
Eris obviously, there's nothing before chaos.
>>
I always thought it was Enki? Is there an older one?
>>
>>19328046
http://thetechreader.com/top-ten/top-ten-scientific-flaws-in-the-theory-of-prehistoric-dinosaurs/

Here just read this article. It answers all your qurstions. What you presented is mostly or fully faked, its literally hoaxed by them onto us.. After some digging im sure youll come to the same conclusion, but take a look at that article
>>
>>19328052
Also.. Never trust wikipedia.. Look at the references of that stegosauros.. Its easy finding a picture of a supposedly dinosaur but i doubt the bones are real.. The only reference it has is to the Museum :/
>>
>>19324704
I'm not sure that's knowable. Like there's an oldest example of an omnipotent god, but we barely even know what the first developed humans believed besides maybe what was illustrated in those drawings, since there was no examples of written language that far back.

Even those drawings are just samples from a few different tribes and cultures, of which there would have been countless going back into prehistory.
>>
>>19328052
And aaalso, never trust the socialmedia/news companies that protected Clinton, lol
>>
>>19324704
>>19328089
Probably not the first religion but the first to have Gods as we know them.
>>
>>19327773

I lost you at salvation is white straight males only. I can tell you judge others as not real people and call it righteous.
>>
>>19324704
The multidimensional light of pure conciousness right before the darkness pushed it into the multidimensional prism.
>>
>>19326959
>religion is the key

Faith is the key.
Live your life.
Path of least resistance.
Fate and choice *can* be reconciled.
>>
>>19324704
Would the concept of age or time even apply to something so powerful?
isn't it possible that the most ancient dieties exist outside of space and time?
>>
>>19328648
Hotdog
>>
The biblical god YHWH could actually be the oldest seen in Mandarin characters. Despite dating back to only up to 2000BC, Mandarin displays older history

Another name for YHWH is El Shaddai, the Ancient Chinese worshiped ShangDi. Like Jehovah, ShangDi is refereed to as a heavenly ruler who controlled war outcomes. Jehovah himself is described as a man of war. Ancient Chinese did worship YHWH, some claim before the Xia dynasty (2000 B.C.) which is before the biblical 7 year famine recorded by the Shang Dynasty (1704-1697 B.C.)

裸 (Naked) = God + Field/Garden + Tree
光光 (Naked) = Literally means bright, bright
果 (Fruit) = Garden/Field + Tree
Likely a reference to the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden
男 (Man) = Garden/Field + Strength
Genesis 3:19
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."
女 (Woman) = The pictograph depicts a woman breast feeding a baby.
Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children...
禁 (Forbidden) = God + Trees
Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat the forbidden fruit
造 (Create) = Earth + Mouth (Man) + Walk
Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
船 (Boat) = Vessel + Eight + Mouth (People)
Noah and his family boarded the ark, totaling 8 people. The modern version of this character uses 几 (muscle according to my teacher) instead of 八 (eight). However, older versions of this character DO contain eight along with Japnaese kanji.
兄 (Elder brother) = Mouth over legs (Speaker over another man)
Cain was the elder brother of Abel
兇 (Cruel/Fearful)
Cain murdered Abel and was no longer known as a good man, but a murderer and a coward.
義 (Righteousness) = Lamb + I
Abel was favored by god for his sacrifice for a lamb.
>>
>>19326997
>frogiveness

If only you knew that the true God is

All he wants is your frogiveness
>>
>>19328822
God is kek I could've swore I said kek in that post but ChECK EM
>>
>>19328111
I'll respond to your troll article in honor of the trips.
>Firstly, for an event of this magnitude to have occurred to wipe out all the dinosaurs, it would have to wipe out all the rest of life, too.
No evidence given. Dismissed without evidence.
>There would not have been enough food or fresh water for plant-based animals this big to have lived
This doesn't take into account differences in diet, in environment, in physiology, and most importantly the economy of scale.
https://medium.com/sfi-30-foundations-frontiers/scaling-the-surprising-mathematics-of-life-and-civilization-49ee18640a8
>despite the extraordinary complexity and diversity of life, many of its most fundamental metrics scale in a remarkably simple and systematic fashion across an immense range, from cells to ecosystems. The best known of these is for metabolic rate (the rate at which energy is needed to sustain an organism), which scales as a so-called power law with an exponent of ¾ over an astonishing 27 orders of magnitude. In English, this means that doubling the size of an organism from, say, 10g to 20g, or from 100kg to 200kg, only requires an increase in metabolic energy (food intake) of about 75%, rather than 100%, as might naively be expected. Remarkably, this systematic economy of scale permeates biology. Similar systematic scaling laws hold for almost any measureable physiological trait or life-history event: life spans, growth rates, DNA nucleotide substitution rates, genome lengths, tree heights, and the mass of cerebral grey matter. Of equal importance, the corresponding exponents express a universality, invariably approximating simple multiples of ¼
>No one is allowed to question the Dinosaur Orthodoxy without extremely harsh criticism
While I agree there is a definite knowledge filter on studies of history, there is also a wide rate of archeological surprises and overturning of previously held thought.
>>
>>19324704
Creation
>>
>>19327945
The Bible doesn't say shit about the age of the Earth.
>>
>>19328846
>Dinosaurs were too big to have existed with the confines of the laws of physics
Here is his source. Wild ramblings of repeatedly saying "it seems to me" and "everyone knows."
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_dinosaurs01.htm
>Lack of perpetual fossil evidence - everyone should be finding these bones in the backyards
Fossilization is very rare.
>Radiocarbon dating, also known as Carbon-14 Dating, cannot date back longer than 40,000 years
There are other methods of dating.
>For a set of creatures that are supposed to have been so pervasive, so massive, and so populous to have never been seen in any culture's mythology at any time in known history (not even cave paintings), defies logic if the creatures had in fact existed.
No primate has ever experienced a living creature of the Mesozoic Era.
>A full skeleton or a dinosaur has never been found - not even close to one
Wrong.
>Instead, however, dinosaurs were first imagined, and then entire skeletons were designed by creative artists; and then after they had what they thought might exist, they went out and tried to find evidence that their theory existed. They would find a bone, and think, "well, this might be similar to what I imagined a dinosaur bone would look like", while holding a cow or whale bone.
Unlikely due to previous point being wrong.
>An extinction-level event, such as a giant comet crashing into Earth, or perhaps a disease that wiped out all the dinosaurs, would only have impacted the land dinosaurs and shallow-water dinosaurs, not the ones in the deep ocean.
Incorrect. The event as currently understood would have literally burned the atmosphere and blackened the sky, lasting for decades. Even the deep oceans would have been affected, and certainly the top predators of the oceans.
But this is irrelevant, true aquatic dinosaurs were already extinct by this time; what was swimming around were plesiosaurs and mosasaurs which were not dinosaurs but reptiles.
>>
>>19328270
Do you read from your butt or what? Jesus i really dont get you guys. We are all the same. Racism goes against the religions. Did you also figure out that i have been talking about Islam the whole time, since ur so smart. But really i dont get you people. You act as if you want to be misunderstood, and you repeatedly show how plain stupid you can be. But yes there is a huge influx of white christians herez especially in /pol. These guys argue for that they are the real christians, that they are the purest race, everyone else are spawns of satan and so on. Nowhere in the books does it say or mention anyyhing like this. They are deluded just like most of the othersz solely using religion to promote anger and hate. So wrong on many levels.. But still, where have i implied that i am white? Defending your nation, culture or religion from attackers is your birthright. Dont matter if ur black yellow or white.. Only thing that will matter is how clean & pure your heart will be when they put it on the scale.. Being white wont help you shit, nor bring ignorant..
>>
>>19328911
uh, atleast one of the many (((bibles))) does..
>>
>>19324704
The sun
>>
>>19328270
The white thing was just an example of what happens to a group of people when they abandoned their ways. And mainly their religion. Are you gonna deny that the west, or the US for that matter, that most of their men, let it be white or black doesnt matter, that peoples religions nowadays are literally are sex drugs and money? Or for the poorer ones drugs and games? and porn? The society falling is hard. Meanwhile turks and russians are living life
>>
Whatever "first God" there was, I can say with guarantee he's no longer around anymore.

I mean if you're looking for whoever created the universe -- yeah he's long gone.
>>
File: 1500273064085.jpg (110KB, 632x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500273064085.jpg
110KB, 632x405px
>>19328846
No.. A full skeleton has really never been found.. You really dont want to believe it do you. You look past the flaws and deny them without any regard whatsoever. The fact that dinosaurs hasnt been mentioned at all, or that no bones at all has been found since 1800 says it allt. Weve had so many wars since then and so many massgraves, burialt sites, etc, but never ever have a himan found a full intact dinosaur bone until the 1800s? And also, if they existed, and got extinct because of some reason, why would only they die away? Hoe about flying dinosaurs then? Hell if both land, water and air dinosaurs all died, then you must assume that everything else also died. Almost everything. But somehow magically all the other species survived. Only the dinosarus were killed lol yeah sure.. You see, you dont really need evidence. Just by being rational and seeing it for what it is, you see that its also fsked. Just like many other things. But people like you who gets their worldview challenged, wont accept things like this. Youre afraid your world'll fall apart. Its dinosaurs man! Since birth, in kindergarten, in school! They have always been with us.. So has the space.. The big bang, the evolution, the big media. The actual enemy has taken over your schools, yout history, they got your libraries, museums, your government, your politicians, your writers even your fukin thoughts and you are not even aware of it. That is the most funny part by being here. Its fun to see how people actually are so stupid. Many of you cant even admit that theyre wrong, even if they now theyre wrong. Sad.. This stupid pride of yours will be the ending.
>>
>>19328958
No he is not. Its our job to find him. God is not something you can see with the naked eye. First you gotts believe, no matter what, no matter how hard life can be, you always gotta have faith. Remember, this short life that we are living, is going to end, after that will eternity begin. Do always keep God in ur hearth. And prepare for whats to come.. Id read the Quran if i were you.. it applies to evreyone and is a perfect guide for finding your true purpose
>>
The correct answer is Anu
>>
File: 1469427280349.gif (1MB, 232x286px) Image search: [Google]
1469427280349.gif
1MB, 232x286px
>>19329002
>bad English
>recommending I read the Qu'ran
lmfao

Nah, you misunderstood me. Human beings are frail enough to believe that anything more powerful than them is a God. If you're looking for the God that created the universe, like I said -- he's long gone. He fucked off before the Earth came to be. Now if you're looking for the God of -- say -- the Abrahamic religions, well then there's a good chance he might be around but he's likely not on Earth. He's probably somewhere in Andromeda starting some new religion.

This isn't a question of faith, it's a question of origins. Don't be preachy.
>>
>>19329002
>I'd read the Qur'an if I were you

Hahah... Nice try. Islam is not a religion of peace.
>>
File: 1489383250810.jpg (105KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489383250810.jpg
105KB, 750x750px
>>19328822
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (114KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
114KB, 736x736px
>>19328942

>Nowhere in the books does it say or mention anyyhing like this. They are deluded just like most of the othersz solely using religion to promote anger and hate.

Agreed, they're bigots.

>Defending your nation, culture or religion from attackers is your birthright.

How is this relevant to personal salvation and what does this practice involve? How is this not what the /pol/lacks do? Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's. We can agree to that, right?

>>19328955

See image. You claim "nowadays" but it's always been a thing. The two paths are mutually exclusive, I know. As a side note, I can't help but notice the gold lined papal robe, just saying.

Also, I don't know about Turkey, but I think living in Russia is fucked up; I want to hear what you believe about living life in Russia.
>>
P1
>>19329028
Thats where you are wrong. You havent even read the book, i bet not even one single page. Islam is a religion of peace, just like christianity and judaism. The real jews, converted to and followed christ. The ones that didnt convert were never true believers to begin with. This is where the synagogue of satan comes in. Also Jesus was never killed. And just like how judaism got corrupted and its followers blinded, the same happened to christianity. Humans got greedy. They used the religion only to qonquer and win over other nations. The crusades for example, around this era is where christianity got hit hard by false preachers and popes, literally fukin little boys. The new testament came, and it was and still a man made manipulative text. Jesus warned us of false books and prophets that would come after him. Please also not that he never stated that he would be the last prohpet. The prophet Muhammads coming is also mentioned in the old testament. God says himself that muhammad (pbh) is the last prophet and the messenger, and the Quran the last book. God also said that the Quran, would never ever be changed, and it still hasnt been to this day. People associating islam with isis, al qaeda, beheadings, slavery, and other forbidden acts, are people that satan has already gotten too a long time ago. Theres a reason why does who ACTUALLY read the Quran, converts to islam. Islam accepts both Moses and Jesus, all the prophets in abrahamitic religions are mentioned and accepted, where as judaism denis christ and islam, only because their race is the ",better one and will always be thr best". Note that these people today have literally sold their soul to satan. So has Pope Francis done.
>>
P2
>>19329028
Now they are trying to destroy Islam too by discrediting it and painting a bearded man ready to bomb himself or holding a head, all this in your head. There is no race in religion. There is no we and them. We will all be judged accordingly, by our actions and words. But, dont let yourself get fooled. Dont die a fools death. God said Ikra! Which means read. He gave us eyes to see for ourselves. Dont let anyone tell you or fool you into whats this and whats that in religion. See for yourself. Only then will you find the true light. Look at religion through a mote filosophical point of view. Look up sufi mystics, or kabbalahs. Religion is about finding everything in nothing, its about being while not being. We are all connected to each other, but too fooled to see it. We are blinded by sin, greed, lust and hatred. We have subjected ourselves to this materialistic world, pursuing things that will never help us grow. We are getting dumber and dumber for everyday that goes. /Pol is a perfect exampel of how people misuse religion. Theyre using it only for personsl gains and to create anger and hatred amongst us.. Its sad
>>
>>19325030
Where are the skinny, petite statues at
Tfw no >5'2 statue to sit on my back while doing pushups
>>
>>19329511
too many human rights abuses
>>
>>19328985
Only smaller animals survived the extinction event due to needing less food than the fuckhuge lizards that have apparently turned your brain to fucking mush. After the meteor impact there was a thick cloud of dust up in the atmosphere for a long time (almost like volcanic ash on a massive scale), this prevented enough vegetation growth for the large herbivores to eat their fill. Then after the large herbivores started to starve and die the carnivores followed suit because they were out of "vegans" to devour. I swear to God this board has the best subjects and the worst people.
>>
>>19329431
'religion of peace' nice b8 m8 (just read Quran 2:191-193)
>>
>>19328985
>A full skeleton has really never been found..
Many skeletons from 50% to 98% intact have been found. Enough to know what dinosaur species generally looked like.

We've never found a complete city from Rome, or a complete building or a complete structure of any type. All of them have been missing a piece here or there. I guess Rome didn't exist.

>Hell if both land, water and air dinosaurs all died, then you must assume that everything else also died.
Only if you are stupid.

>But somehow magically all the other species survived. Only the dinosarus were killed lol yeah sure..
No, many many species died, including the plesiosaurs and mosasaurs.

>You see, you dont really need evidence.
Not if you are stupid.

>But people like you who gets their worldview challenged, wont accept things like this.
I am challenging your worldview. I have provded evidence rather than just asserted baseless claims. You are the one refusing to learn. As soon as you provide evidence, I'll take a look. I even provided the source for your claims since you were too stupid to know what it was, linking to a silly blog post instead.

>The actual enemy has taken over your schools
Education and knowledge are YOUR enemy, not mine.

>Many of you cant even admit that theyre wrong, even if they now theyre wrong.
How about you start small. Admit that your spelling is terribly wrong.

>>19329511
>Where are the skinny, petite statues at
They died in childbirth.
>>
>>19324704
Mummu, I guess
>>
>>19324704
Yaweh
>>
>>19325489
He's right.
Before even Goblik Tepe, we were worshiping snakes.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/12/061222-python-ritual.html
And yet this man's post got ignored.
You can all off yourselves in the name of the almighty Snake God.
>>
>>19324704
Jesus is a re-branding of Marduk, with various other themes from other gods and storied heroes thrown into the mix for good measure.
The question is - who was Marduk based on?

Do we have engravings or ruins or cave-paintings devoted to any gods from before Babylon?
>>
>>19328911

Typical ignorant Xian idiot. The Bibble has genealogies going all the way back to Adam. You can get a rough estimate by adding up all the ages.
>>
File: kektan.jpg (128KB, 608x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kektan.jpg
128KB, 608x1024px
>>19328822
>>
>>19324704
Assuming Tengriism is older than Hinduism, then Tengri. The big problem with calling tengriism the oldest and continually practiced religion is that the turko-altaic people's we're bigger on oral tradition as opposed to writing stuff down, but there is some evidence for it.
>>
File: kekthulhu.png (1MB, 810x1048px) Image search: [Google]
kekthulhu.png
1MB, 810x1048px
>>19328822
>>
>>19324704
>''That's a dumb question'
It's a dumb question.
If you want to worship, follow your beliefs.
If you want understand, they all have something to teach you, because they are all just reflections of society at the time they where honored. Yet, reveals history in a way not many books do.
>>
>>19330996
The Torah certainly doesn't assert that Adam was thew first person, and I think it's safe to assume the bible never asserts that either. Just the first "spiritual being" or something like that.
>>
>>19330996
I'm not a Christic, retard. And that was kind of my point. Some monk in the middle ages counted up all the shit in the Bible and guessed that creation occurred in 4004 BC. The Bible doesn't state the age of the Earth at any point.
>>
>>19331074
You're right, I am a retard and retract my statement against yours. Would you like to come to my house and fuck my sister?
>>
WRALDA
>>
>>19331127
Yes, please!
>>
>>19328751
this is deep.
>>
In the sense of the abrhamic god, Yahweh was not the first god that the Precursor Israelites actually worshipped, and at one time he was a member of the pantheon but not the main god. He was seen as the war god, the protector of the people. They originally had no concept of the afterlife and the messianic prophecy was the winning theological argument among many. If biblical history is to believed, no wonder they started solely worshiping their protector when their shit got rocked.
>>
>>19332141
My biggest question is this. Early humans were hunter scavengers which originated in the Horn of Africa (at least the ones who follow the Abrahamic religions. The story of eden makes sense. Africa is dense with wildlife and edible vegetation and would be seen as a paradise to our early ancestors. Being kicked out into the land of nod where you had to toil to grow your food.. (crescent valley and the cradle of civilization) also makes sense and there was an advance in agriculture. An allude to that can be seen in the story of Cain and Abel. The question is, the stories can be connected to our early development and be an amalgamation of oral history, but what made us leave Africa?
>>
>>19332176
Now here's the real kicker, in bible school we are taught that the serpent lied and deceived eden but what he said was "god knows when you eat that fruit, you will become like him." And god says afterward "know they have become like us, knowing good from evil" who the fuck is he referencing when he says us?
>>
>>19332220
I forgot this was a slow board, but in many belief structures, there is a point where man is pushed to have more ability than was intended.

Adam and Eve getting knowledge of good and evil

Prometheus giving the spark of intelligence to man.

What could these represent? Why is that when we advanced ourselves past a certain point, we became disfavorable in the eyes of a higher power?
>>
>>19324704
Oldest 'gods' to be found are fertility goddesses back when we were almost chimps. These goddesses were prayed to/venerated in order to keep farms going and babies popping out.
>>
File: par.rewe.jpg (19KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
par.rewe.jpg
19KB, 400x262px
>>19332269
Elder Gods were just people they didn't wanted forgotten.
>>
File: IMG_2292.png (166KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2292.png
166KB, 750x1334px
>>19332253
God was kind of a dick.
>>
>>19329562
Islam is one of Gods many religions, brother. Only by reading it will you understand that. Some verses here and there found in the internet doesnt prove a thing. Most of them are taken out of context..
>>
>>19324704
Ahura-Mazda is the oldest monotheistic god.
>>
>>19329969
Believe what you want friend. Keep believing that the plastic bones in the museums are real ones. Keep believing that dinlsaurs existed.. There are lots of fabricated proof on this topic. You can find dozens of explanations. Also no ones really sure how they supposedly got extinct. But the only dealbreaker for the dinos is that they never existed nor was they mentioned AT ALL in all of our humab history, until the 1850s. No bones were found until the 1850s. And, if you do your research, youd actually see that its true. But keep being ignorant, i have done my part, the rest is up to you.. Keep believing in the lies youve been told since birth.. I couldnt care less
>>
File: 1485389956811.jpg (914KB, 3000x2119px) Image search: [Google]
1485389956811.jpg
914KB, 3000x2119px
>>19327777
noice
>>
>>19329545
>After the meteor impact
Your talking as if it is a fact. Even the "experts" are confused about wether it was a meteor, a volcano, an earthquake etc etc, no one knows.. But still, dinos didnt exist. It ks extremely easy to prove, you only gotta know whats fabricated and whats not, once you get past this obstacle, youll be amazed. Youll ask yourself how you coumd be this blind, that is ofcourse if you ever wake up. Ive done my part. I can show you how much proof you want but it wont matter because you are already fixed on that they lived. You are one of those people who can never have their beleifs challenged, even if you know your wrong youd still calim ur right..

If i were you id ease my mind a little, do so with your heart too. And dont be afraid of questioning the world you live in. If you never ask, you will never find. And never asking is an extremely dark and horrific way of living.
>>
>>19328077
HAIL ERIS

ALL HAIL DISCORDIA

fnord
>>
>>19329027
Believe in whatever you want my friend. Dying a fools death is one of the worst ways to go tho.. Every religion has a common core. Not reading the words of God is just being ignorant, ever for an atheist or an alien believer. May it be buddhism, hinduism, paganism, judaism, christianity, islam, and not understanding that there is something common in all of them, well its your life man. Many rather believe the Nasa created religion, probably because its much easier to handle, whatever.
>>
>>19332727
Not that anon but you're saying it's easy to prove as long as you make a few leaps of logic. You're spouting nonsense, dude.
>>
YISUN.

Reach heaven through violence.
>>
>>19332653
>kill all infidels
>pfft... it's out of context

LOL
>>
>>19332868
Its literally out there. Whether you choose to believe it or not is totally up to you. But id still recommend you doing some research rather than believing what "experts" say. A truth doesnt have any flaws, for its a truth. A lie has many flaws, and this theory has too many flaws in order to be called a truth.. If it was a truth, there wouldnt be so many question marks.. The fact that the dino epidemic starts after 1850 and goes from 0 to 100 really quickly for example.. Did you also know that the whole dino thing is based on one tooth?
>>
>>19326959
I see you mentioned the Abrahamic religions when he just stole it from Sumerian mythology. He was from Ur, and it was an ancient religious hub.
>>
>>19333217
Ur probably right, i havent had the time to study the other religions of our God, but i know there were many others before the abramitic ones.. I just wanted to give a story to the readers here. We have hade a total of 124000 prophets in this world and Jesus & mohammad was i think the last of them. So, i try to also study every other religion every now and then when our roads pass. There are fragments of truth in almost every religion. Gods marks are everywhere. They are not squeezed in to one religion, line many religous fanatics like to think. But please, enlighten me on sumerians if u have the time.
>>
All of the gods with a little g come from the Demiurge.

He is the Chief Archon and they are all other Archons.

Archons come from the Aeon Sophia. Aeons are Emanations of the One.

The Supreme Being or the Aeon of Aeons is the real God.

Yaldabaoth thought he was first, and that is why we call him blind and ignorant. He said their was no other god but him so he is the Jealous god.

He was put in this realm of Shadow and Fog and so he is the Gloomy Ruler.
>>
>>19332285
Yes, it seems rather harsh but Nimrod (Gilgamesh) knew exactly what he was doing and so did the people. Nimrod was a tyrant and raped women according to tablets.

This event in Genesis is reflected in Mandarin writing today
乱 (Confusion) contains 舌 (Tongue)
As god separated man and gave them different languages, everyone became confused.
塔 (Tower) = 土 (Earth) + 人 (People) + 一 (One) + 口 (Mouth) + Grass
Mankind was united with a single language and attempted to build the tower of babel.
>>
>>19332220
its either "the royal WE", or there is a peanut gallery of gods yukking it up.
>>
>>19332220
I'm pretty sure He's referring to other gods. As >>19332141 said, the ancient ancestors of the Hebrews weren't monotheists. It's been a while since I read it, but I think there's a couple places in the Old Testament where God seems to refer to other gods.
>>
File: 1426466913657.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426466913657.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>19332675
Nigga, the Chinese were grinding up "dragon bones" to make medicine a thousand years ago. It was Europeans who didn't find dinosaur bones until the 1850s.
>>
>>19325106
This reminds me, the arctic circle is named after bears
>>
>>19334312

Stupidity at its finest level.

Dragon bones was just a collection name. Do you take everything you read for granted?

It mainly refers to the ossature fossil of ancient time’s mammals, such as proboscidae, hipparion, elasmotheres, cervidae, bovid, and so on. Other names include Fossilized Bones, Fossilia Ossis Mastodi, Ossa Draconis, Os Draconis, Dragon’s Bone, bones of the dragon, and so on. It should be emphasized that those animal bones that are unfossilized or age-old and completely petrified cannot be used for medicinal purposes since has no moisture absorption at all. In China it is basically produced in Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Hebei, Shaanxi, Gansu and other places. It can be collected all year round – dig out, remove dirt and impurities, store in a dry place, and use raw or calcined.

Here have a link too
>http://www.chineseherbshealing.com/dragon-bones/
>>
>>19334508
>Stupidity at its finest level
Says the guy who thinks dinosaurs are a communist plot to fluoridate our water.
>>
>>19324704

oldest god i know ?
Me, the universe was created for me to emanate
theres is something older tho
i didnt found out about
>>
metatron was the god who created this universe
>>
>>19334612
Well im the guy also providing imformation and NOT belieiving every bullshit i read. Also if you had done your homework youd also realize that flouride were given to prisoners way bac in the 1950s. Theres even picturers about it. The only thing you guys can do is to call us stupid, you dont have shit to comr with. Your welcome to prove me right but both you and i know that you cant. Thats why you keep larping like a retard. You guys are not trying to umderstand. Its almost af if youre literally paid shills. If yoy would have any sense or whatsoever at all atleast you would come with arguments but yoy dont even have that, and on top of that you call us stupid, based on factstrhat i have dug up for you. Facts that are fresh and ripe. Facts that actually do exist.
>>
>>19334612
>>19334612
And why the fuck do you take shit out of context? Not even once did i say state the dinosaurs are a com. plot to flouridate our water. Those are two seperate things, only thing common is theyre done by the same peoole. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Is this what you do when you have nothing left to come with? The fact that you go and stoop this low says it all about you pieces of shit. Youre worse then snakes, not even snakes would lie and backstab as much as you do. No wonder why satan chose the most coward and honlorless people of them all. Youre like a joke. No you are a fucking joke
>>
>>19324704
My guess would be the Sumerian gods since it's one of the oldest written languages. However realistically prior to written language humans probably worshipped the earth or aspects of the earth such as rivers/sea/lakes and the sun since that is needed for life.
>>
>>19324704
In 200,000 BC the planetary rebellion was staged by lucifer in the constellation, and locally by the devil, horrors were conducted by Satan. At this time, man was primitive and his religions were mostly superstitions.
The rebel midwayers were on earth and had access to great technologies and methods. With the 'fall of man', the Sumerian religion started, plagued with drunkard gods that really seemed like wrecks of humans and evil demons.

The planetary genetic uplifting of the species was first conducted in 35,000 BC with the First Garden of Eden(paper 73:3), located on a now submerged penninsula of the coast of Croatia. However, Adam defaulted on his task, and was cast out of the First Garden. The second garden was placed in mesopotamia(paper 76), this is where the melchizedek gave the knowledge of the heavenly father to Abraham. Genesis 14:20

The midwayers bred with mortals and spread throughout the world, and are known as the proto-indian midwayers. The human midwayer cultures brought their technology to Indus Valley in India, Incans in Peru, Egyptians.
>>
>>19334699

This realm we know of Shadow and Fog is where Sophia hid her Abortion.

But she comes from the Realm of Light. The Pleroma.

It means the Fullness.
>>
>>19334292
yeah the part that reads like Rick Flair (WOOOOOOO) talking shit ring side, about him beating Ra's, and the gods of the Canaanites asses.
>>
>>19332857
1corinthians 1:25
For the foolishness of God is wiser than men;
And the weakness of God is stronger than men
>>
>>19335569
Fug me, forgot to drop the name
>>
>>19329005
I think you're right.
>>
>>19328751
The tetragramaton did not exist until shortly before the writing of the book of Ezekiel. Before then, religion in that region was a hodge-podge of different oral traditions. Many worshipped Enki and/or El of the ancient Assyrian tradition. Many Biblical myths came from other religions, and were later tweaked -- again around the time of the writing of the book of Ezekiel -- to fit the one-god narrative.

It would help with the etymology of the languages of the Bible with understanding how so many names of God contain El.

It is possible that some of these traditions spread before the creation of what we now call the Old Testament, and that may explain some similarities with other old cultures, and vice-versa.
>>
>>19334836
If he's so great, how come Optimus Prime kicked his ass?

>>19334995
I was actually joking about the fluoride, but clearly you're some kind of nut.
>>
>>19336338

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation

(((Wiki)))

Reason why they do it - To reduce tooth decay. Their even open about it, and flouride has no benefits at all whatsoever for the teeth, in fact it damages them. Keep living in ur lie.
>>
File: 2124653125_50dd88c60a.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2124653125_50dd88c60a.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>19336931
>>
>>19336931
Here is a tip. If you're trying to convince anyone of anything, at least spell there and their right. You're welcome. :)
>>
Man is the oldest god.
>>
>>19324704
THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: "You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain." Only the concept of the Universal Father—one God in the place of many gods—enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.
>>
>>19333524
Nimrod != Gilgamesh
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
>>19337168
He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
File: faxisisit.jpg (10KB, 136x114px) Image search: [Google]
faxisisit.jpg
10KB, 136x114px
>>19327043
We've reached LARP levels that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>19327043
>autism
>>
>>19327777
Nice quads
>>
>>19326997
This guy gets it
>>
>>19324879
What do you know about fallen angels?
>>
>>19327807
The gods weren't invented per se,more given life. And that would probably be an African god.
>>
>>19327807
truth is we simply don't know. But is was safe to assume a sky god.
>>
>>19325030
This post
>>19327043
Either RPing or truly mentally ill in some form. That's not how it happened.
>>
>>19337669
No, he doesn't. He can take his fundamentalist "straight ticket to hell" nonsense and shove it back where it belongs.
>>
>>19338653
>muh out of africa
please
>>
>>19324704
Anu, Enki, and Enlil
>>
>>19324704
Om
>>
>>19328089

?

anu is older.
>>
>>19338693
its the accepted theory could be wrong but I'd need evidence to believe that.
>>
>>19338723

actually wait, I don't know if he is, cuz it's another triad deal isn't it?
>>
>>19324719
True words m8. Even all these manifested Gods doesn't understand this. These Gods just shrugged and said they don't know when I asked about this subject.

I was close one day. All that I can describe is I was standing at this border. While I was standing at that border I asked:" What is this? What is there in the abyss? Does The First God dwell in it?" All I got as an answer was dread and running away.

While the loud NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPENOPE! was gone this one not even a Godlike stood beside me and answered:" I do not know what is there. By my knowledge none of us could go over this. You may go there and see but for my sake I dare not cross this border. Best of luck if you decide to take your self to it."

Was it the Void? Was it the "home of first God"? Yet I don't know. Someday when I find the courage to jump in I hope I'm sane enough to enlighten you.
>>
File: 6.jpg (13KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
13KB, 852x480px
>>19325117
this
>>
>>19338693
Go to school.
>>
>>19338727
How long until the africans currently in scandinavia transform into blue eyed, straight haired people with a completely different facial bone structure if they only breed with other africans?
>>
>>19324704
Doggon people were gods.
>>
>>19325030
THICC
>>
>>19339173
Probably somewhere around 3 million years. Also don't be mean to African they have literally nothing else going for them.
>>
>>19338697

Yes, but these guys are gods with a little g.

Not the God with a big G.

The Great Architect of the Universe.

Dont let the Demiurge tell you he is creator.

Archons cant create, they manipulate.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.