[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inception and Th Dream Realm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Inception-Plot.jpg (88KB, 602x851px) Image search: [Google]
Inception-Plot.jpg
88KB, 602x851px
I unironically believe that the movie Inception is based on real world tech that is so advanced that the general public might not ever know about it. Obviously the dream realm is a very real thing in which our conscious goes to while we sleep. Can other entites reside in our personal dream realm? Can a human actually go inside another humans dreams and influence them. Can they subsiquently get stuck in this dream?

Christopher Nolan is probably the Stanley Kubrick of our time and has always red pilled the public in his movies. Does he know about this technology or was given this knowledge by an insider and was made to push this idea out through the mask of Hollywood?
>>
>Christopher Nolan is probably the Stanley Kubrick of our time
Drink bleach.
>>
>>19324579
>obviously the dream realm is a very real thing in which our conscious goes to while we sleep
Oh? How so?
>>
>>19324579
I 'incepted' myself many times. Well not planting ideas, but the dream magic in the movie is accurate. I lived a life of about 78 years in a dream. I have fallen asleep while dreaming and gone down multiple layers, with time distortion. I have lucid dreamed every night for years, that was when I was younger, now I don't control my dreams because it really fucks with you to become god every night. I have had prophetic and premonitious dreams. I have met entities in my dreams. Many other things I cannot explain, been to forbiden realms and other weird shit.

On the curse and the entity. I was cursed, I stumbled upon a ritual in the woods and disturbed it, it was obvious a witch had been operating in the area. I had many strange and bad things happen to me, but one night i had a dream, went into a strange store, all vivid btw, and before leaving asked the lady at the counter if she "had anything for a curse". This store was magical, think of any D&D art or harry potter store x100. She threw a crystal at me and it bounced off and sucked the negative energy out of me. After that I was not cursed, felt much better the next day.

Dream magic isn't talked about much here, but if you want to get into it, its a great way inna occult without fucking with your everlasting soul (i hope)
>>
>>19324593
This is very interesting to me. How does one even start practicing dream magic?
>>
>>19324588
Not the first to make that comparison
>>
Not me, but my friend awoke one time within a lucid dream, I don't go into full detail. But I'll give you the first part. He said he woke in his house, went to look in the mirror and realized he was tripping. But he knew he was sober, so automatic trigger occured, he knew he was dreaming. When he walks outside his backyard there was a triangle setup. The first, empty side, second side was his back yard, and the third end was a bench with a dude he described as, looking like he was in charge of something... He had long hair and sunglasses just chilling. He said he walked to the second end of the triangle witch was empty trying to not be noticed by this guy on the bench.
the guy on the bench noticed him and gave him a gangster head nod, like sup dude, he noticed him, and he waved him over.
When he walked up to the bench the guy said, well that was easy!
Friend said what??
Guy said your dreaming!
Friend says, FUCK YEA
He flies inti the air after he talks to the man, but its like he reached a limmit, from that point it was not lucid, and he was placed in many terrible random scenarios after that.
Cont
>>
>>19324607
I said not much detail, but....
The last random scenario he faced was himself laying on a table in a lab, surrounded by doctors. There was a machine that was over his body sucking purple energy from him. Is what he said. A doctor smiled at him and he woke up.
The beginning makes me think, that the dream world could almost be as if another world to mingle within. The ending just makes me never want to lucid dream.
>>
>>19324607
have you ever lucid dreamed personally?
>>
>>19324602
Start by training to have vivid/lucid dreams, during the day ask yourself many many times "am I dreaming" then when you are dreaming you will ask this and you will notice you are dreaming, then you will most likely get exited and wake up, train yourself to notice you area dreaming and stay asleep, then you can control everything

I remember my first time in control I rode a rollercoaster and shot zombies, I didn't even know what to do, after a while I was flying around, eating anything I wanted (meaning eating my way through walls and stuff) throwing huge parties, doing pretty much watever

One thing I did that i never hear recommended is using snus or nicotine gum right before bed and leaving it in while asleep, that, for me, was a sure fire way to have a vivid/lucid dream

After conquering sleep paralysis I can now enter the dream world even without sleeping my inducing paralysis, I no longer get old hag effect (esp that recent demon is gone, thats another story) and I can dream whenever I want.

I did this by facing the fear with an easy escape from the paralysis, either breating in deeply to cause chest rise, or sleeping with a finger extended so that it would fall if you relax it, this movement is your anchor to the waking world and you have to learn to jump out or the fear will get you. When you use this method you will also false awaken and see the fear in your room with you and I had this happen to me over 200 times in a night one time, each time waking up and having the expierence lasting a milisecond longer, the demon came through my door and i ran for the light, then i woke up and it happened again, when i awoke for real my dad (evil) came through the door for some reason and I pulled a knife on him in a delirious state, very scary, shadow man with long fingers. The fear will take the shape of some shadow man or creature. I would not reccomend this technique

I am now working on manifesting objects from the dream world into reality, no luck
>>
Lucid dreaming is an incredible experience and it's not that hard to learn. I've been practicing for around 3 months now and I'm starting to be able to hold onto my lucidity for a while. Sometimes I'll freak out or fade back into a sleep dream.

Recently, I've been investigating being able to have conversations with the "dream characters" I have brewing in my sub-conscious. So far, most of the characters will sound mumbled in reponse or be very scared/angry when you tell them you're dreaming. I've also been having a reoccurring character of this short blue humanoid alien which repeats the word September and then Ill wake up.

Get into the habit of waking up and writing down what you can remember from your dream/s... even key dot-points. Go to bed that night with the intention to lucid dream, keep it in your thoughts. Sometimes it's good to sleep for around 4 hours and wake up for 10 mins or so and fall back asleep with the idea in your head again.
>>
I wonder, I wonder, what you would do if you had the power to dream at night any dream you wanted to dream and you would of course be able to alter your time sense, and slip, say 75 years of subjective time into 8 hours of sleep.
You would, I suppose, start out by fulfilling all your wishes. You could design for yourself what would be the most ecstatic life – love affairs, banquets, dancing girls, wonderful journeys, gardens, music beyond belief. And then after a couple of months of this sort of thing, 75 years a night, you’d be getting a little taste for something different, and you would move over to an adventurous dimension, where there was sudden dangers involved, and the thrill of dealing with dangers, and you could rescue princesses from dragons, and go on dangerous journeys, make wonderful explosions and blow them up. Eventually get into contest with enemies. And after you’ve done that for some time, you’d think up a new wrinkle. To forget that you were dreaming, so you’d think it was all for real, and to be anxious about it. Because it’d be so great when you woke up, and they you’d say, well, like children who dare each other on things, how far out could you get? What could you take? What dimension of being lost, of abandonment of your power, what dimension of that could you stand? You could ask yourself this ‘cos you know you’d eventually wake up.
And after you’re gone on doing this, you see, for some time, you’d suddenly find yourself sitting around in this room, with all your personal involvements, problems, etc, talking with me. How do you know that’s not what you’re doing? Could be, because after all, what would you do if you were god? If you were, what there is, the self, and do you punish us – The basic text of Hinduism, one of them starts out saying in the beginning was the self, and looking around it said, I am. And thus it is that everyone to this day, when asked who is there, says that it is I.
>>
>>19324654
>blue humanoid alien which repeats the word September and then Ill wake up.
Dream master here

I had a dream unlike any other I had before about the black sun and the september happening, shit is going down, be prepared for anything, i tear up just thinking about it

I saw the dark sun and a ring of light, something was speaking to me, all sorts of knowledge, it was like a dream i would have had many years ago, before i started lucid dream work, very strange.
>>
>>19324579
I'm endorsing your post. Don't know much about the director/producer but I do have knowledge of the reality of the dreamstate. The levels are one aspect of the place. The movie presentation shows concepts that are not as absolute as shown, but overall it is a very high quality depiction of the perceivable realm.
There are many other strange things to be found there and many bleed into our physical reality in ways that reveal it to be just as immaterial.
>>
>>19324579
>Christopher Nolan is probably the Stanley Kubrick of our time
You should be slapped with a backhoe.
>>
>>19324678
please go on im fascinated by this subject like no other.
>>
File: IMG_3654.jpg (94KB, 436x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3654.jpg
94KB, 436x500px
I can create inception in you, and I don't need your non-existent fantasy tech to do it.
>>
>>19325237
happened to me. genuinely asked my cousin if he did "x" because it felt like that happened.
>>
File: you don't get it.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
you don't get it.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
this thread had so much potential when I clicked on it and it's just pure autism

holy fucking shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.