[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cloacking ufo cornwall england

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: no birds.jpg (137KB, 1907x1178px) Image search: [Google]
no birds.jpg
137KB, 1907x1178px
im mostly verry sceptic of ufo videos and i kinda wandered out of it because they are all full of shit, but i couldnt walk away from this footage, tought it was birds at first but the overall shape seems to stay the same and symetric.
simply said looks like a cloaking device is failing.
one video shows that it suddenly dissapears in 1 second which made me want to post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEUvVA1uaqU
>>
>>19324563

It's just starlings. I see that shit daily mate.
>>
>>19324585

but notice how the overal shape says the same and the shape moves slowly.
>>
>>19324590

Yeah, that's how starlings move.

I've seen a couple of UFOs in my day and plenty of starling flocks. It's nothing spoopy, unless how precise and in-sync the birds are is spoopy to you.
>>
>>19324596

ive seen lots of starlings and its outer borders do not stray the same.
>>
If you're making these things, at least remember that objects in real life aren't rendered at a consistent framerate of 30 and loop the same animation all over from every angle. Also remember there's all kinds of noise in the atmosphere, so the object won't look the exact same at every distance and altitude.

Luckily, the world is full of retards who will fall for every dumb amateur 3D test video out there
>>
>>19324563
Obviously it's just a fucking
>>
hey cool. someone caught what i saw in minnesota in 2013 on video.

i'd be interested to hear if anyone had a strange experience while this was floating overhead. the ones i saw definitely fucked with my head.
>>
>>19324563
/sci/ already found this was an advertising scheme for a sci-fi show this summer.
>>
>>19324563
Can you guys just make an UFO general for this shit?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.