[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the soul? Does it have form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1469648208208.png (1MB, 1223x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469648208208.png
1MB, 1223x1920px
What is the soul?

Does it have form?
>>
File: my_soul__by_twiggyabi.jpg (314KB, 900x1357px) Image search: [Google]
my_soul__by_twiggyabi.jpg
314KB, 900x1357px
Yea pay no mind to this, just trying to get some ideas down.

The soul is bound to the body by the spirit, i.e the spirit is separate from the soul.
So like the glue inbetween soul and body
The soul branches out like roots, making connections with people and places. "Bonds" if you will. Some roots are bigger and stronger than others, such as those with your family or lovers.
The soul cannot be destroyed, but it can be hurt. When a Bond is severed (a loved one dies, or something is lost), the soul feels this pain. That deep pain, like in your bones.
The soul, like a tree, needs many roots, and bonds.
The "Lonely soul" is self explanatory.
As for shape?
Like a tree, but with no top or bottom, just roots branching out.

Thanks for helping me get this gay shit down
>>
The soul is very likely just another name for consciousness.
>>
>>19325316
Oh ya and as for the spirit.
Here's some fantasy shit.
So its the glue, when a body dies, the spirit is basically dissolved (peaceful death).
But, when the body dies traumatically, so that the soul is "ripped" from the body, the spirit remains, in pieces.
SO if the sprit WAS the glue, it retained a bit of the shape of the body, and a bit of the shape of the soul.

boom, ghosts n shit.

...yea this is stupid as fuck
>>
>>19325328
Stop shitting on yourself for decent ways to look at it lol.
>>19325320
I believe this as that's literally all I was past the veil. A big soul creating a sea of light that became my consciousness.
>>
>>19324498
You are a soul <3
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.