[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170721_044245.png (129KB, 720x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_044245.png
129KB, 720x599px
((they)) are clearly in control.
Do you really think they'll give you the only thing that can beat them?

Evil isn't sporting, or merciful, or forgiving. Evil will take any advantage it can get, and remove anything that can help the opposition.

Will you rationalize this one too just to feel cozy in comforting lies?

Let the mental gimnastics begin.
>>
>>19324201
bro.. that post wasn't that great. you need to chill..
>>
>>
>My Jewish conspiracy theory is so right that they control everything in a single union just to fuck everyone over for no reason so this has to mean Jesus is a lie
I bet you watch Varg too

>>19324210
How many different versions of this picture fucking exist
>>
>>19324231
Who said anything about jews, mang?
>>
>>19324201
I authored that post lol. Appreciate the support man
>>
>>19324201
I'm not really religious but I could come up with an answer like

>The God of the KJV Bible is too powerful to be hidden from the world
>Think the song "This little light of mine"
>Quote some passage about lights in the darkness, candle or something
>>
>>19324201
so your thinking yeshua was a psyop? get real.
You cant fight Gods' battles, let him handle satan
>>
>>19324321
lol
>>
>>19324258
No problema.

I think you summarized a whole aspect of life quite well with that post.

Join me in watching anons opinions on the subject.
>>
Spiritual or ethical development seems to be a human need. The why we're here and what are we doing questions are powerful aspects of defining our lives.

However spiritual growth and development is not common. It is a talent like any other. There are those of us who walk the difficult path of digging deeper, thinking longer, working to understand the truth and really understand our faith. It is a service left to a particular few, in the same way a craft man's work is an elite pursuit few others can match.

Religion.. is the first level. It's there to get your packaged answers, digestable and cleaned up. So you can get on with your work.

It isn't designed to give you the truth. It's power is mostly self-empowering and inspirational. And the growth is facilitates is limited to basic living.

It isn't about denying us the power to fight back. It's about only giving us enough power to operate on our level. The oppression doesn't even come from the top. It's usually around the middle where people have just enough power to judge, but not enough to be allowed further insight.
>>
>>19324201
Maybe there is no ((they))
>>
>>19324478
Good post. 5/5 I have nothing to add.
>>
>>19324201
Christianity has been changed to suit ((them)) through the ages by relegating certain things to apocrypha, the isms have been incorporated into religion. Somehow tradition has been degraded in the church in unbelievable ways, possibly the ((jesuits)), the current pope isn't helping, and regardless of what they say protestants and Catholics beliefs change in relation to each other. I don't care if people are gay, but you can't insist that you belong in a religion that explicitly states it doesn't want you. The Catholic church is now cool with gays, abortion, and various and sundry other shit the bible explicitly forbids. There are gay church youth groups now. This "progressive" attitude is supported and promoted by betas, who are the majority at this time. War makes strong men, strong men make peace, peace makes weak men, weak men fuck everything up and we are back to war. Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>19324478
>>19324483
You guys should realize ((they)) aren't even human.
>>
File: electromagneticspectrum.jpg (68KB, 1393x617px) Image search: [Google]
electromagneticspectrum.jpg
68KB, 1393x617px
>>19324526
And i have scientific evidence too.
>Pic related

We can obviously observe evil in the world.
Humans are concious of the evil they do, and they still do it.
I believe this to be an outside influence.
An invisible influence, that we ignore thanks to the brainwashing civilization underwent saying that if you don't see something it doesn't exist.
>>
>>19325577
They still do it when they see others ignoring it. Buddha was right when he said you need to be the change you want to see in the world
>>
>>19324478
>It isn't about denying us the power to fight back. It's about only giving us enough power to operate on our level.
Yup.
All religions have had massive efforts by (((them))) to distort it.
ESPECIALLY the three Abrahamic religions.
They took a person like Jesus and distorted him into something he's not. They keep some of his word, as you've said in the initial thing I'm quoting, but only little is allowed.
Think of modern religion as a kind of vampiric energy source they're trying to get you to give energy to, it's working very well.
How many time have you been interested in a paranormal subject, and came across a FUCK load of uber-religious people connecting it to their personalized god.
I was stuck like this for awhile, what brought me out of it was I stopped looking externally for the truth, and I searched for it in myself instead.
I have so much clarity now, doubts are constantly assured.
To know thyself, is to know God.
We're all sleeping on a goldmine.
>>
File: 1491021787036.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491021787036.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>19325577
Now that we've proven evil exists; And that it is in control of the world through deception, violence, and fear mongering; among other things.
Now we need to ask,

Why would evil allow the only thing that can stop it (religion, gods, scripture) to be available?

According to these religions, evil will "lose" no matter what. So why even try?

What are ((they)) playing anyway?

Implications are monumental.
>>
A little late for the show, have a seat.
>>
>>19326095
We'll supposedly the real religion isn't even here. An enlightened/announced one will spread the word and it's up to humanity to agree or disagree. He'll be called all kinds of nasty shit by those that refuse to see the truth.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.