[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fags have any cryptids from Arizona for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: De_Loys'_Ape.jpg (6KB, 120x164px) Image search: [Google]
De_Loys'_Ape.jpg
6KB, 120x164px
Do you fags have any cryptids from Arizona for me
>>
>>19324167
De Loys' Ape is literally just a spider monkey
>>
>>19324181
Nigga I was just using that pic as an example of what i'm looking for.
>>
>>19324167
I've heard that there's been weird habbenings around some of the small desert caverns that are littered around. One anon even posted a series of weird Arizona desert findings pics, along with cave stories.
I would love to check them out. But I'm in cryptidless california.
>>
>>19324191
Do you have any caps/pics/links?
>>
>>19324191
Another Arizonafag, please post caps or link in archive
>>
Arizona's got desert bigfoot, thunderbirds, and living pterosaurs.
>>19324191
>But I'm in cryptidless california.
Nigga wut
>What is the Sierra Nevada largefeet
>What is the San Francisco Bay serpent
>What is the Mt Eddy ghost deer
>What is Tahoe Tessie
>What is the Los Angeles County Pterosaur (http://www.livepterosaur.com/LP_Blog/archives/4813)
>>
Yeah, John McCain and his lich Mother
>>
>>19324402
Thanks, Anon. Also me and my friend are new to hunting cryptids. Any tips?
>>
The Mogollon monster.
Random reports of bipedal dinosaurs.
(Probably tourists seeing collared lizards for the first time IMO)
>>
>>19325280
Shit m8, me and my friend saw a humanoid that was extremely fast. Maybe it was that Mogollon monster thing?
>>
>>19324167

http://cryptozoologynews.com/reptilian-humanoid-confuses-bikers-sonoran-desert/
>>
>>19324167
Nothing happens in Arizona :(
>>
My wife claims she saw a pterodactyl once.
>>
>>19325868
This reminds me of that one green text where an anon went out to the Nevada desert and saw something similar.
>>
>>19324167
I here there's arizonians there
>>
File: 20170707_054956.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_054956.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19326639
>>
>>19324167
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
>>
>>19324167
OP I'm in Az too let's hunt some fuckin monters
>>
does nobody in this thread know how to use google? are you all RPing? what the shit i hate /x/
>>
I'm in the White Mountains in AZ. The only thing ive really seen in the woods are little huts made of sticks. they are probably man made but they are all over
>>
>>19324987
>>19328613
Cameras and live traps. Please don't accidentally shoot some fucko in a suit.
>>19328628
They probably think Google is watching them or some shit.
>>
>>19324167
I remember some anon posting way back about Skinwalkers living in Arizona. Not sure about that one though.
>>
I've heard that there's this weird humanoid thing that goes around sucking the semen out of every man that it can find.

If I can remember correctly, I believe it was call "OP"
>>
File: _1_3.jpg (4KB, 309x284px) Image search: [Google]
_1_3.jpg
4KB, 309x284px
>Live in Arizona
>Out one night driving, about to get back into town
>See a pack of lumbering swaying figures right off the road in the moonlight
>can hear the creatures screaming weird noises and shit
>stop and pull out binoculars I have in my car
>so excited to finally see some spook
>It's just fucking Jose and his amigos drunk again wandering around outside of town singing Mexican tunes

God fuck this place
>>
>>19324167
naw more like ghost story bullshit round here. like La Llorona or chupacabra crap. every once in a while you'll hear an injen talk about the black dog in the desert or the man on fire but no real cryptid stuff in AZ. sorry bud....at least 'we have a dry heat'
>>
>>19329484
usually not even drunk mexicans the indians are the fucking worst. driving to safford the other week and right outside town they're literally drunk stumbling in the middle of the highway. we need more manifest destiny, just push em completely out.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.