[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: yin-yang-final.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
yin-yang-final.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
Hey /x/
As far as i know Lucid Dreaming is intense fever-dream-like dream but one you can control, maybe you can even feel pleasure or pain
My problem is that if feels much deeper then that, like my sub-conscience could do somethings i dont want it to do during a dream
I heard some pretty fantaastic things you could do in a lucid dream, like have sex with your dream girl, be god, fly, the list goes on forever!
i also feel like Lucid dreaming is some sort of mental and spiritual Ascension so how do i do it?
>>
Xanax
>>
Every time i have a lucid dream i get too excited and wake up.
The last time i had one i had a dream i was sitting in this weird gazebo with some women and i realized it was a dream so i yelled "SHOW ME YOUR TITS", but then i woke up
>>
>>19324140
it means your dreaming and you know it, but your still asleep
>>
I'm an alcholohic. All i have to do is go a day without drinking and i will have lucid dreams. It's the only nice part of withdrawal. It causes me to have incredibly frustrating dreams where I fail at everything and at some point I will realise that it's a dream. The trick is to take control of the dream slowly. If I immediately start doing shit like flying and fucking women it will wake me up.
>>
>>19324140
The first thing you should do is to write down every normal dreams you can remember on a dream diary. Doing this is important because it will,if you do it every day, make you remember even 5-6 dreams per night. Remembering so many of them will be usefull for a couple of techniques I will talk about later and to stay focused on your objective.
Another usefull thing you can do is to make a couple of reality cecks (I will explain what they are in a minute) per day while asking to yourself if you're in a dream.It may seem a stupid task to do but if you do enough times it becomes an habit you may find yourself doing it also when you're in a dream!
There are various kinds of reality cecks:
-looking at your hands: the brain isn't very good at simulating hands and,because of that, if you're in a dream it's almost granted that they will look very deformed.The most common feature of dream hands is that they have more or less than 5 fingers.
-holding your breath: even if you hold your breath in a dream you will continue to inhale and exale normally because the real you won't stop to do it. So if you can still breathe with mouth and nose blocked you are definitely dreaming.
-Try to pierce your hand with your finger: another common reality ceck, if you can do this you're obliviously asleep
These are the basis,after you do what I told you for a couple of weeks you can try more advanced techniques to better your chances like: W.I.L.D. , M.I.L.D. , D.I.L.D. , D.E.I.L.D. or W.B.T.B.
It would be too long to explain these here.
You can look them up on google, in some sites they're explained in a very detailed way.
Even if you won't do any lucid dream at first don't lose hope. If you continue to write down your dreams and do reality ceck with constance you will sooner or later do your first one. Good look.
>>
>>19324441
*good luck
>>
>>19324140
>i also feel like Lucid dreaming is some sort of mental and spiritual Ascension so how do i do it?

Did anyone have to remind you how to breathe? You dream, you just forget you're doing it, because your invested in this reality. You have to disconnect to a certain degree, and be willing to die.

~~Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one's willing to die~~
>>
>>19324441
What he said. First of all keeping a dream journal. If you learn to run before you figure out how to walk, you will end up having LD that you can't properly remember. It sucks.
Before falling asleep, you can affirmate: "I will remember my dreams after waking up". Avoud abrupt awakenings and jumping immediately to waking life if possible.
Throughout the day, do reality checks. Ask yourself: am I dreaming now? And then check your hands, try breathe with pinched nose, test if the letters or hour changes or is complete gibberish.
Eating melatonin supplements helps me having longer and more complex dreams.
It's good to start with WBTB technique: you wake up after 6-7hrs of sleep, do something for 20mins to fully awake your brain, then fall asleep again - bigger chances of LD.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.