[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I Contact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Ghost.jpg (34KB, 900x517px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
34KB, 900x517px
part 1
>When is was a teenager I used to live in a haunted house footsteps, whispers, lights on and off the usual stuff
>The ghost was not malevolent I never felt that I was in danger even though she would come to my room at night and walk around
>started meditating regularly my senor year of high school
> The walking and whispers became stronger in my room and one night my bed shook as if someone was trying to get my attention so i asked the spirit to revel itself, the bed stopped shaking and she left me alone.
>the following night my parents left the house for the night (we were moving and they had to move some furniture) I went out in the middle of the night and got a drink of water and saw her
>about six feet In her early 20's, long black curly hair going a little past her shoulders, wore a faded denim jacket with a tear on the upper right shoulder, long dress going a little past her ankles with little red teddy bears as a design. Very light brown shade to her skin.
> Frozen not with fear but with absolute awe I knew their was a ghost in the house but she came as a surprise to me
> I say "hello" in a quiet voice
> She turns around hair swishing, she faces me. Black eyes but very pretty.
>she looks at me giggles then vanishes in an instant.

sorry if its hard to read I have never posted or told anyone this event before. I will try my best to explain what happened to me

pic sorta related
>>
part 2
>after the event I stood their for a few minutes and tried to wrap my head around what i just saw
>I have school the next day so I go to bed
>Hear footsteps from the door towards the end of my bed
>Feel a presence in the room ignore it and go to bed
>I fall asleep and have the most vivid dream of my life, i was sitting on my living room couch sun was shining i could feel everything as if I am awake then she entered the room
>she walked with such grace and sat down beside me talked to me in a language i could not understand. she had a calm gentle face though she had black eyes i felt secure and a warmth forming on my body like i was in a hot tub and drinking hot coco in the winter at the same time
>wake up from dream feel warm just like i felt in the dream last night and see an impression next to me of someone laying down (i had a memory foam mattress).
>go to school like regular

will post more if anyone's interested or want to talk about similar experiences.
>>
op can u knock off all the faggy bullshit and get to the point. did u fuck her or what
>>
Part 3 finale
>Continue to have intense dreams of her some sexual most are not
>start to understand her when she whispers and says words of encouragement like "Your doing great" and "ill always be here for you" and such.
>start to see her more in the real world subtle things like something touching my shoulder like poking me. sitting down and a hair scrunchy gets lightly tossed at me
>see her walking down the hallways
>This continues until the last few days of me living in the house. When I finally left I felt like I was missing something and felt sad like I am leaving a best friend behind.
>never have these dreams again the day i move

What was she /x/? Was she a ghost or a demon? why did she decide to reveal herself to me?

TL;DR I was haunted by a friendly ghost and technically my first gf.
>>
>>19324034
This is so scary and heartbreaking at the same time. I want to say go back and find a way to take her with you. Her poor soul whatever it is is now all alone. Unless youre a fucking faggot and this is a larp...
>>
>>19324095
I cant, it would be supper awkward if i showed up at the house with new owners. And i do not live in that state anymore.
>>
>>19324104
If this were true you shouldn't give a sliver of a fuck. You had a relationship with a beautiful ghost/demon/whatever and you just leave her behind? You should be doing everything possible to have a real conversation with her. Maybe then she can help you learn more about the beyond. You may be able to help people, hunting evil with her at your side, finding the truths we on /x/ desire.
>>
>>19324124
Its true i want to see her again, I have never felt the way i did with any other women. its hard to explain the feeling i got from her like i knew everything about her and she knew everything about me. Perhaps i could ask my parents if I can rent out that old house again when my contract ends.
>>
>>19324134
In this life, if you find any good in a spirit or entity, hold her hand and never let go. Unless she wants you to let go. Find out her name. Find out what she likes. Just park near the house or something. You need to find out what she's attached to there and take it!
>>
>>19324134
However OP also keep in mind she is probably obsessed with you since she doesn't even know you that well. That's why it's important to form a real relationship. If she's still here there's a reason for that.
>>
>no ghost bj
what a waste of my time.
>>
She gonna be piss when you show up again. She probably already slobbing the new owners knob
>>
ITT: OP falls in love with a ghost

Never change /x/
>>
Could a ghost give you the fucc succ and cummies
>>
sorry if you expected real replies this story is funny
>>
>>19324088
She wanted to take you, like , you know , take you whit her
>>
>>19324088
Now some stranger is living there, fucking your ghost girlfriend.
OP is a ghost cuck
>>
>>19326029
>ghost cucks
This is some next level paranormal experience.
Only on /x/ someone could get THIS much cucked.
>>
>>19325881
no she wanted him to slap her with his dick a few times maybe drag his sack across her face you know make her feel like a lady
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.