[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever experience this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0698.jpg (162KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
162KB, 1280x1120px
Hey X I've been a lurker for a while and I've had some stuff on my mind for a while and I need to know what I'm dealing with here. I've had two experience in my life where this best way I can describe it is I fall asleep then sometime in the middle of the night/ early morning I am unconscious with my eyes wide open and then I suddenly realize what I'm doing and regain consciousness. It's almost like I'm in a trance. I have no recollection of waking up or anything in between falling asleep and awaking from this trance like state with my eyes open. I'm an open minded skeptic. And I really think/hope this is nothing and It's been a while since this sort of thing has happened but could I have been abducted?
>>
>>19324033
If you slow down a song enough it won't sound like anything.
>>
>>19324033
Maybe your gay, ever think of that?
>>
>>19324033
you are sleep walking
>>
>>19324033
you woke up to a lucid dream
>>
>>19324206
yup. this is how it starts.
>>
>>19324206
I've slept walk as a child and I remember a lot of lights and noise above my house and outside my window.

Could be just dreams though.
>>
About the most relevant post I can give you that I experienced.. hmm
There was one night I went to bed at about 11:30. I lay facing the wall laying my head down on my pillow on my side. I woke up around 12:45 but I was sitting up on the side of my bed. I pretty much regained Consciousness and woke up along the side of my bed just sitting there. It was extremely weird for me as well and I immediately went to my brother and told him about this. He didn't have any good advice for me in the moment. In the same home that that happened in my stepdad once woke up in the middle of the night and pissed on the floor. My mom woke up and was like what are you doing? He had no idea what was going on and he was extremely embarased and upset. he had just woken up while he was standing up pissing. He had never sleepwalked previously to this experience. I have never sleepwalked either but waking up on the side of the bed sitting.. it's kind of weird. I was totally freaked out being that a good hour was unaccounted for.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.