[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denver Airport Conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: bluecifer.jpg (106KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bluecifer.jpg
106KB, 1500x1000px
What are your thoughts on the Denver International Airport, and all of the conspiracies behind it? Which is your favorite?
>>
>>19323590
There are no DIA conspiracies, dipshit.

Oh, everyone on this thread is role-playing. Or autistic as fuck. Or both.

In that case, Illuminati all the way.
>>
>>19323590
>My favorite probably involves a story about the sculpture of the airports horse.
The basic run down is that while finishing the horse, it fell and killed him, making the horse seem much more evil, and spooky.
>>
DUMB as fuck
>>
>>19323665
Aww
>>
File: 1500609837485.png (1MB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1500609837485.png
1MB, 1024x746px
Sex trafficking
>>
>>19323608
>start thread about something that's creepy on /x/
>get called a dipshit
it's been like this for a few years now
every. fucking. thread.
>>
Check out the murals. And the aerial view appears to be a Swastika. Exits lead to nowhere or back where you started etc
>>
>>19323768
>pic obviously related..
>>
What do you fags think about the tunnels under the airport?
>>
>>19323961
>kek.. Dumbass me forgot pic
>take two..
>>
>>19323775
Did someone make fun of your 500th succubus summoning thread?
>>
>>19323963
They are eerie, but it could be confirmation bias in me, as I knew about the alleged occult aspects of the airport's construction before I rode the trains in them.
>>
>>19323590
The only thing I got is the artist accidentally killed himself making the giant stallion. A piece fell on him (I have heard it was the giant blue balls!) and crushed him to death. The statue was erected posthumously.

>>
I always thought that horse was creepy af
>>
>>19323963
Which ones? The baggage system they spent billions on that you can drive trucks through and the scrapped? Or... The tunnels that link the airport to Colorado Springs and other places.

And yes to human trafficking. The tunnels are leveraged for this and other things.
>>
i want to say ayyys but its obviously a giant underground bunker incase of nuclear war
>>
>>19324489
Or detainment facility.
>>
>>19324497
i mean it could literally be anything shady. they could conduct MK Ultra tests, keep the chimeras growing there, hide technology there...its endless. i know that there is probably a MASSIVE tunnel ring across the US connecting certain spots and I wouldn't be suprised if you could go directly to Area 51 and other airforce bases from the Denver airport.
>>
File: denver-airport-2.jpg (114KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
denver-airport-2.jpg
114KB, 920x690px
Why would you paint this in an airport? Do you want people to be on edge while they're flying?
>>
File: waves-add.jpg (105KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
waves-add.jpg
105KB, 920x690px
y tho?
>>
File: denver-airport-3.jpg (44KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
denver-airport-3.jpg
44KB, 920x690px
y
>>
>>19324507
Exactly.
>>
>>19324544
They were disturbing enough for some of it to be painted over entirely.
>>
>>19324569
There are hundreds of Deep underground military bases now.

Alot of them are connected by railroad, the ones that aren't are usually science labs where they do weird shit like fish human hybrids

I mean think about it, what would you do with unlimited budget and super secret technology? They are splicing DNA and fucking with the timeline. It's a good thing we have multiple elder gods and elohim on our side to meme up the timeline or we'd be fucked.

Your food is a blue pill, 90% of food contains poisonous chemicals that you are probably addicted to. They sell sheep meat with human and jellyfish DNA spliced into it. You are probably a cannibal and don't even know it.
>>
>>19323963
It's a fallout shelter designed to house tanks in an apocalyptic event. That's explicitly why the tunnels were built so wide, it was a 50's postwar concept during the arms race. Every military installation had to have a nuclear option twist to it.

Arguably, it's a perfect example of what Eisenhower was talking about in his farewell speech on the military-industrial complex. I'm not going to deny the blatant symbolism scattered about.
>>
Used to clean a church wiith a scary ass mural of jesus and a bunch of sheep. It was painted by the church but jesus and the sheeps eyes were blacked out. Wish i still had the pictures. A lot of people felt uneasy about the mural, at one point they even locked the hall
>>
>>19323768
That is just weaponized autism there, lad. Ease up on the Jones and Paul Joseph.
>>
>>19323775
>teleports behind u with a pocket full of shillbux

heh, nothing personal kid
>>
>>19324580
It's funny how people don't blink an eye at the fact that someone like Mark Zuckerberg hunts and cooks his own food. They are so blatant with the food that theyll literally tell you its genetically modified cancer to eat ON THE PACKAGE. its too easy for them
>>
>>19324632
Yep. I'm pretty much skeptical of any food banned in entire countries. Food dyes and GMOs are not happening for me.
>>
>>19324559
the plaque next to this says that it's the size of a 4 year old boy, dedicated on the occasion of the airport's opening

>they murdered a little boy and put him in the cornerstone for good luck
>tfw all gargoyles actually represent masonic sacrifices placed in the foundation of buildings
>tfw there are literal childkilling vampires all around you, running your cities
>>
pizzagate
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.