[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Magick is real then why are you poor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

If Magick is real then why are you poor?
>>
>>19322966

cuz magicks dont work like that, son
>>
>>19322966
there's a reason history's most spiritually/philosophically devout were adherents of asceticism
>>
>>19322969
how does it work then? it works to enhance your life so why don't you use it to make money
>>
>>19322966
money is fake, yo
>>
>>19322982

As far as im concerned, it'll work like that in a roundabout bullshit mystical way, but you cant straight up just adquire money.
>>
You don't need money when you can materialize everything you want out of thin air.
>>
>>19322966

My physical needs are satisfied and I can spend my time in meditation and doing the great work. Of what value is money to me?
>>
>>19323062
Muh capitalism
>>
>>19322966

the rich people are the ones that know how magick works. the poor people are just retarded slaves.
>>
Camel, eye of a needle, that sort of thing.
>>
>>19323087
pussy
>>
>>19323087
None since you've achieved your full potential already and do not require any more resources to grow.
>>
>all these wizards dodging the question
OP is not asking whether you need or want money. He is asking, if magic is real then prove it by materializing money for yourself instead of asking people to support you via patreon or asking them to buy your shitty books (aham styxhezenhammer666).
>>
>>19322966

Do you have any idea what the richest and most influential people on earth actually DO ? Why don't you look into that.
>>
>>19323197
I wouldn't be surprised if magic and marketing operate on similar principles.
>>
>>19322966
Shit like that only comes to you if you need it son, otherwise why be greedy?
>>
>>19322966
im bad at it
>>
>>19323276
the whole point of satanism is to indulge in your arrogance and greed and other sins

so if you're a satanic wizard then why are you poor?
>>
File: IMG_2219.jpg (93KB, 686x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.jpg
93KB, 686x677px
>>19322966
A better question is if magic bullshit is real why are you on 4chan?
If I unlocked the time cube and stole the infinity sword I'd have better things to do
>>
I'm not poor.
>>
>>19322982

Money doesn't enhance your life.
>>
>>19322966

Everything has a price. Even magic.
>>
>>19322966
Well I'm not lol
>>
>>19323667

As a matter of fact, I am a pretty wealthy drug dealer / general criminal who also has a day job and owns an indie record label
>>
File: symbols1.jpg (27KB, 372x186px) Image search: [Google]
symbols1.jpg
27KB, 372x186px
>>19323229
actually
Taco Bell logo is a serpent's eye with three 6s designed in. Original Starbucks logo upside down is Baphomet.
Google 'corporate logos illumanati symbols'
then go for a drive and report what you see.
>>
>>19322966
You can't just like materialize money and I'm sure I could use magic to obtain money in other ways, but I try to live a fairly ascetic life, more money would only distract me from meditation and study.
>>
File: king of hill.jpg (17KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill.jpg
17KB, 304x228px
>>19323087
>>
>>19323112
Its all Will to Power.
>>
File: taco_bell_logo.jpg (52KB, 960x647px) Image search: [Google]
taco_bell_logo.jpg
52KB, 960x647px
>>19323715

Show me where...
>>
>>19322966
I am poor in material wealth but rich in spiritual understanding.
But they are also not mutually exclusive
>>
>>19322966
If everyone did it it would fuck up the economy,you'd just end up making the dollar valueless.
>>
There are codes and rules all magicians are linked by occult rituals im a bruja ask me anything
>>
File: 1343577324648.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1343577324648.png
20KB, 560x407px
I'm not tho.
>>
Money is the one thing every human craves, because of that your "will" to gain wealth is in competition with everyone else. It's hard to overcome the masses, atleast magically.

That's my theory anyway, I've seen "magick" manifest itself in my life recently so I decided to look into it more with an extremely skeptic outlook.
>>
>>19322966
>why are you poor?
you have no concept of value. rich need not be monetary
i am rich in experience, i m rich in relationship[s, and i am rich in health. what more wealth could i want
>>
>>19323519
it objectively does
>>
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>19325875
money=experience, relationships, health

money=life
>>
>>19322966
I am not poor, but I am not rich.

I sit in an office I lease and cant wait to get back to the home I own.

I did not use "magic" to attain any of it.

Was there a point you were trying to make, or?
>>
>>19322969
>cuz magicks dont work

FTFY
>>
Having both been wealthy and poor, I can say that you think money will solve your problems because you can "do what you want" when you have money, but then when you get it you discover you don't know what that is, because you assumed it would be obvious when you have the money.
>>
>>19323229

Marketing is an aspect of what Setians call Lesser Black Magic.
>>
>>19326745
Not to mention the fact that you have to spend 80% of your time working in one way or another in order to maintain this money.
>>
>>19322966
Because money is A Root of all bad things, faggot.
>>
>>19326745
have fun? go on traveling? have lots of women?

maybe you don't have an immagination beacuse you're a subhuman, that doesn't mean the rest of us would have the same problem as you do

I want money to have more of everything
>>
>>19326807
Money is older than the written word. Do you have a realistic alternative to the monetary system?
>>
>>19326827
apples and oranges and massive strawman.
>>
>>19326817
Judging by what you have said, you would be right back to being poor in very short order.

But don't let that stop you from hating the man and his evil system for keeping you from fulfilling your childish dreams.
>>
>>19326864
where did I imply that I hate the evil system?

also what's childish about wanting to live an exciting life?
>>
>>19326843
Ok lets put this in simpler terms.

Money is a necessity in our modern world. Without money we would need to use the barter system. Barring that we would need to grow and build everything we need. The latter is nearly impossible to do in many parts of the world without trading with others, which brings use back to barter at the very least.

So tell me, what is the alternative?
>>
>>19322966

idk but I love your picture a lot
>>
>>19326882
>childish about wanting to live an exciting life?
Nothing, as long as this exciting lifestyle involves maintaining the wealth necessary to continue it living it.
>>
>>19326817
These things are shallow and you get tired of them, it is you who has no imagination you worthless animal.
>>
>>19322966
Because I can't into Magick.
>>
File: 1372621071535.jpg (8KB, 199x211px) Image search: [Google]
1372621071535.jpg
8KB, 199x211px
>>19326927
>>19326911
>>19326864
>you don't need money to make you happy goy! all you need is to work, work work! work sets you free... now get back to work and quit slacking, you need to keep making me money
WHO could possibly be behind these posts?
>>
File: 151.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
If I was magic, I'd magic a million pounds of money.
>>
Here's my theory on alchemy (one form of magic).

> the promise of turning anything into gold
> shallow people get into alchemy thinking it will bring them untold riches
> they study and experiment a lot earning themselves knowledge
> eventually they realize that what's really gold is that knowledge and understanding they've developed
> at which point that understanding is far more priceless than any material thing

Cliche as hell but at one point alchemists aren't even going to want money anymore they're going to want the crushing truths they've learned to just leave them alone so they can return to blissful ignorance.

> kind of like browsing /x/ and reading something you could have lived without being aware of
>>
>>19326133
if you're blind
>>
I kill people with mejik for the mib and i get paid for it.

I can cause heart attacks at will with TK, my every kill looks like accidente. Am perfect hitmen.
>>
>>19326144
>money=experience, relationships, health
>money=life
last i checked i cant eat money, i can't breathe money and i can't dink money.
all things money can bring you you can acquire without money.
just how does money=experience, relationships and wealth ? maybe for those bound by a concrete jungle but i get my experience in he bush. it free to walk and observe and can be both beautiful and challenging. I gin my relationships through social interaction its free to talk and i try to avoid those who only care about money as chances are they would throw me side to earn a bit of dosh. Also as far as im aware my health comes from diet and lifestyle, i grow most of my own food, and on the odd occasion catch and kill my own meat, having a healthy diet works to improve my energy levels meaning i keep active which also helps my health.

if it weren't illegal and ll the land wasn't owned i wold not even involve myself in the monetary systems of the world. Money alone bring more stress to my life than anything else.
>>
>>19327909
I dink money all the time, it's not moral but it works.
>>
>>19322966
Jesus lived a great life, he never had great wealth, but wealth doesn't make one happy.
The Essene were a people who lived in poverty, with their concerns mainly of tomorrows bread. Essentials.
The Essene were also known as Therapeuts.
However, the Son of Man was to be neither a Nazarite nor an Essene. His message was for everyone.
>>
>>19322966
I made over $100 from a reading I did in ten minutes while driving because I gave the client better advice from a lazy reading on his legal case than his lawyers did in their professional opinion.

I used a bindrune to get a 40% raise in a previous job. I used a lazy bruteforce sigil I made in like 15 minutes to get random consulting work out of nowhere. I did a complex work to end unemployment, waking up to multiple job offers the morning after I completed it, and I used divination to calculate a course that led me to ending up at a good company through leapfrogging, choosing it out of the six interviews I had that week, all of which wanted to hire me.

For giggles while trying to move a product, I pulled out a map and used divination to pinpoint a potential client. Later that week, I drove right up to his business, and he told me he was just beginning to look for the very product I was selling. Unfortunately, he freaked out because I came out of nowhere and walked right into his business, so he got really nervous, continuously looking at his religious imagery, then ended the meeting.

If you're good enough, it can certainly be done. The only issue is that, the deeper you get into the occult, the more eyes are on you, and not everyone and everything is necessarily friendly or cooperative. Besides, being able to create very real changes doesn't necessarily mean everything just falls into place.

But honestly, money is immensely boring in comparison to some of the things you can do with the occult. It is unfathomably boring.

>>19326817
>have fun?
My hobbies are free.
>go on traveling?
I'm a homebody, and scrying shows you things that your eyes can't.
>have lots of women?
I'm voluntarily abstinent. I couldn't possibly care less about fucking lots of women.

See what I mean? Boring.
>>
File: 1500230694033.jpg (52KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
1500230694033.jpg
52KB, 640x365px
>>19322966
im not
>>
Because in the search for "enlightenment" they drill into their head money means nothing, then use that an excuse to not confront it.
>>
Id rather not go to hell
>>
>>19328467
Just like how you'd rather not confront that the more you have the more you need to have?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.