[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Astrology Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 90

File: 641419.png (266KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
641419.png
266KB, 600x337px
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/

Alright guys lets get another astrology thread going, the last one is pretty dead.

ITT: we post our natal charts and read other people's
>>
>>
File: astrology.png (34KB, 541x623px) Image search: [Google]
astrology.png
34KB, 541x623px
Sun- Gemini
Moon- Cancer
Rising- Sagittarius
>>
File: muh chart.png (596KB, 1330x933px) Image search: [Google]
muh chart.png
596KB, 1330x933px
Here's my chart. Do the stars reveal why I'm such a 'paladin' (for lack of a better term).
>>
>>19322921
Seems like with your sun and ascendant combo, you're good at adapting to all situations and people tend to think you're good at understanding emotions. You're personable. With a moon in pisces too, you experience deep emotions, and yet can get upset at very little things in your life. With a venus in scorpio, your love connections must be very intense and unstable at times.
>>
>>19322932
Hmm. You defend the people that you hold close to you, but there aren't many of those people. Your emotions can be extremely fickle and you tend to anger quickly when something doesn't go your way. You can see both sides of a situation which makes it hard to choose a "good" and a "bad" stance to take on things. You try to be rational but sometimes that's tricky. You take a great amount of pride in your accomplishments.
>>
We need more people to contribute!
>>
File: birthchart.png (119KB, 676x478px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.png
119KB, 676x478px
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_frank.12454.2486.gif (105KB, 957x673px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_frank.12454.2486.gif
105KB, 957x673px
So wtf does it says?
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_e.32569.4946.gif (52KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_e.32569.4946.gif
52KB, 670x471px
How does mine look?
>>
File: Vode An intensifies.png (510KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
Vode An intensifies.png
510KB, 960x699px
>>19322957
>You defend the people that you hold close to you, but there aren't many of those people.
Pretty true, after high school and college a lot of my friends moved away to different states. We no longer see each other often outside of video games.
>Your emotions can be extremely fickle and you tend to anger quickly when something doesn't go your way.
I can agree with that if I'm 100% honest with myself. Been working on it and I've come a long way, but I still sometimes get the flair of red if I feel myself or others are being treated unfairly.
>You can see both sides of a situation which makes it hard to choose a "good" and a "bad" stance to take on things.
Yep, very few things are black or white in my book.
>You try to be rational but sometimes that's tricky.
Chyup. Damn tough being rational all the time in such an irrational world.
>You take a great amount of pride in your accomplishments.
Yes and no. I've always been told by the people around me that they're surprised by my humbleness. But I don't feel like I'm being humble or anything, ya know? I'm just being me.

Pretty accurate reading, pretty impressed anon here.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x798px
>>19323002
hows this?
>>
>>19323108
Very emotional person, but if not, then your Cancer sun and mercury takes the very kind person stance. You try your hardest to do right by people. Your libra moon makes you even kinder. Unless you had a lot of trauma in early childhood I'd say you're altogether a kind and genuine person. You are very well liked in your circle of friends. I'd say that when you take risks, they are riskier than other people would dare to go, and you're stubborn about taking those risks. Risks can mean anything from life decisions to gambling. When you do find love, you'll be able to communicate your feelings well and be rational, but it's hard for you to make a decision about who to be with.
>>
>>19323095
Thanks! Haven't been reading for long, but I also go by what I feel like I'm picking up from a chart inuitively. I'm pretty empathetic so usually it works well.
>>
>>19323055
You've got one hell of a personality. Your innermost self is kind, but sometimes you don't see much reason in actually being kind to people. You find yourself to be important, but it's easy to get down on yourself. You're prideful, but people somehow don't recognize that as much as they should. You're surprisingly good at subtle manipulation, but you tend to mess it up sometimes. Don't gamble, you'd be too headstrong. People see you as something that you feel you are not.
>>
>>19323025
You are a black and white minded person. You're great at debating people, moreso good at communication in general though. People see you as being very fair and balanced, but your inner thoughts don't always line up with that. People have a lot of confidence in you. You have a large amount of interests. You can be really wishy washy at times without meaning to be.
>>
Any other chart readers around?
>>
>>19323185
This is all pretty true. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19323233
Random question for my own purposes, do you have adhd? I'm a gemini sun and I've found it's kind of common among us
>>
>>19322940
>you're good at adapting to all situations and people tend to think you're good at understanding emotions. You're personable.
It's not my natural state, but it's certainly true.
>you experience deep emotions
Correct
>can get upset at very little things in your life.
Eh, when I was younger
>your love connections must be very intense and unstable at times.
Lolyes

Which one is yours? I can reciprocate, though I'm far from being an expert in astrology.
>>
>>19323249
Glad I got a lot right :) mine is this one >>19322928
>>
>>19323256
Eh, do it up like mine in astro.com and I'll take a crack. I sort of need that side chart.
>>
>>19323242
No, but my mind tends to go racing whenever I'm not actively silencing it. And my interest in a subject never lasts more than a few days at most.
>>
>>19323256
>>19323269
Rather, I should say that I'm slightly autistic about the charts I read. Also, knowing your gender helps.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720-142833.png (258KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-142833.png
258KB, 1080x1920px
No idea what any of it means.
>>
File: Capture.png (67KB, 674x477px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
67KB, 674x477px
Anything of interest you can gain from the chart would be a welcome insight. Thanks for taking your time!

I would like to know what avenues I should be looking into in terms of generating a living and building my wealth. I've found that doing anything other than going at my own pace, setting my own schedule, and having my own projects just doesn't click with me. So I figure I should be starting my own projects/businesses: Does anything in the chart say what areas I should move into? Spreading/selling information? Investing? Selling a product/service?

I have a feeling that I'm supposed to be generating lots of wealth so that I can spread that wealth back out ethically, If that helps

I'd also like to know what the chart says about my love life. If I end up stuck in a 9-5 I'll probably just get married, have some kids etc but If my life takes on a different path I don't feel any compulsion to have a single partner. Seems like I want to have multiple kids with multiple wives and support them all.
>>
>>19323175
Thanks man, you got lot of things right
How do you read this things, where I can learn?
>>
File: mychart.jpg (133KB, 681x489px) Image search: [Google]
mychart.jpg
133KB, 681x489px
>>19323277
here ya go!
>>
File: Birth Chart.jpg (52KB, 466x578px) Image search: [Google]
Birth Chart.jpg
52KB, 466x578px
I have a question for those reading.

When you determine the personality of a person do you look mainly at the aspects formed in the chart? or do you look mainly on what Zodiac sign each planet is at the time of birth? ?

Also if you any reader has time check my chart, maybe what things I should focus on (challenging aspects) .
>>
>>19323299
Awesome! I learned a lot online. Going to the website I linked would be helpful. Try looking up what each sign in relation to each planet means. That helped me. Look up the sun, moon, and rising work too.
>>
>>19323331
Ok I´ll start to read a bit now, Thanks
>>
>>19323270
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the response! I'm the same way.
>>
>>19323279
I'll take a whack at it.

So you're stubborn and get jealous easily. You try to look at emotions as if they can be rationalized away when they're other people's emotions, but you don't try to apply that to yourself necessarily. You're very one track minded. Sometimes/most of the time you're very hard to sway in your opinion once it's already been formed. Your IQ is probably average, but you're pretty inquisitive.
>>
File: Natal Chart.jpg (347KB, 1406x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Natal Chart.jpg
347KB, 1406x1200px
>>19322913

Don't have a birth time :(, how much should I go find out when it was?
>>
>>19323349
Sounds shitty desu senpai. While everybody else gets interesting stuff. I've hated being a Taurus since i knew what signs were. Taurus is the worst sign.
>>
Virgo Sun
Scorpio Moon
Aquarius Rising

New to this but I feel more in touch with my moon sign,its also conjunct pluto which some people say is bad what your opinion?
>>
>>19323139
yay!
>>
>>19323291
GO INTO BUSINESS! You are extremely business minded. You need a partner though, and you need to be more open to compromise. You're a very rational person, surprisingly, this can be a downfall. Try to get someone that's creative to help you out in your business. You need someone who has a diverse background (this could be multiple fields of experience or it could be someone who's experienced a lot in life). Most importantly, they need to be creative! You value people having freedom, so many set up a business model where you have people under you who are free to create as they please, obviously with supervision. Maybe something to do with manufacturing? Cooking? Pottery? Something like that.

You're going to have a hard time finding love if they're someone who is "a free bird". Try to find someone who is adventurous enough to diversify our life, but who is grounded enough to not be flighty. You're looking for something steady, don't go for hookups, they won't give you real satisfaction.
>>
>>19323355
Not shitty! Taurus isn't the worst sign at all. Actually rereading my response, I see why you'd say that. Listen, Taurus' are extremely family oriented and courageous. I'd say you'd be a good parent. You're loyal as fuck too. That's a plus.
>>
>>19323356
I don't really have an opinion about the conjunct thing. I think the fact that you're a scorpio moon with a pluto conjunct makes it extremely likely that your emotions and the way you connect with people needs to be worked on. You take a rational stance to things and err on the side of caution, but your emotions are wild.

Despite all that, if you feel in touch with your moon sign, all the aforementioned stuff doesn't even matter. If trauma comes up in your life though, you need to be really careful.
>>
This is interesting. You're secretly a total softie, but you come off as a cold bitch quite a bit. It's rare that someone will take a chance on you if you have mutual acquaintances, but you're fairly welcoming. Thing is, people don't really see that you're welcoming. You're somewhat emotional and typically looking for permanence, but you're going to find yourself developing a bad reputation throughout your 20s, and it will largely be unmerited. The strongest factor of your outward expression here is that you seem like you have no emotions, or people might think that you're less trustworthy than you are. In reality, conniving or treacherous thoughts don't really cross your mind, it's simply that you give off that impression unintentionally. You probably get along with others extremely easily and seem like “that cool chick,” but you often fall into the role of cool person to hang out with once in a while, and people don't really see that you are able to offer deeper friendships and relationships.
>>
>>19323389
for
>>19323318
>>
>>19323354
Without a birth time, some of your planets will have changed. That being said, I'll read it anyways. Just note that some of it might not be as accurate as some other readings.

You are really likeable. You try to do right by people and get upset when you're not pleasing others. You ty to be fair with your friends, but sometimes you're a little all over the place. People love you anyways, so it's not really a problem. You're great at communication but sometimes you gossip which is a small issue that you can overcome.
>>
File: chart.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
19KB, 480x640px
Here's mine, I would appreciate any insight.
>>
>>19323389
Damn, you almost nailed all of it.

People don't normally see me as cold, so that part is a little off, but everything else is pretty damn accurate. People often see me as something that I'm not, and often people try to paint me as a villain when I've done nothing wrong. I've tried for so long to figure out if there's something wrong with me, but I swear I don't do malicious things.

Bad reputation is spot on, though it happened in the past. I'm actively working on fixing that! You get an A on your reading :)
>>
>>19323396
I posted a response here >>19323422
>>
>>19323081
Happy almost birthday!
>>
File: HousemateChart.png (107KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
HousemateChart.png
107KB, 670x471px
This is my roommate's chart. I've tried reading it, but the answers I'm coming up with are just way off base. Maybe I'm too close to it, but if I could get a quick rundown from another source, maybe I'll spot something I've been missing.

He's ultimately a guy who tries to do right by people, but he's an insufferable prick 90% of the time. Why?
>>
>>19323565
It's because he's overly emotional and, while he may have good intentions, all of his emotions get translated into extreme criticism.His wires are sort of crossed, like the left brain is doing the right brain's job, and vice-versa.
>>
File: lauren'schart.gif (52KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
lauren'schart.gif
52KB, 670x471px
>>19322921
help me learn anon
>>
Here's mine. I'd like a general overview and some advice about how my chart reads about sociality.(mine and other people's towards me.), please.
>>
>>19323737
just bee yourself
>>
File: image.png (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: graphic.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
27KB, 750x562px
I have no idea what any of this means but I gave it a go.
>>
>>19323410
Venus is conjunct your moon, which I think would make what you value/love pretty important to you/your inner sense of self. It's in Libra, so maybe that would be justice/balance. (first time interpreter here, so it may be wrong.)
>>
>>19323737
Your emotional connectivity is your Achilles heal. Try to remind yourself that your self worth is not based on other people's problems with you. Be less stubborn with your friends. You might tend to treat things from the perspective of a boss at a job. Try to tone that down.

In general, people should like you, there's not too much out of the norm here. Try to connect deeper with people emotionally, and open yourself up tot hat.
>>
>>19323771
Here's a page about aspects.

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_aspect_e.htm
>>
>>19323706
I don't know astrology nearly well enough to teach it. I know only the basics of reading charts.

Tarot, runes, and scrying, one the other hand...
>>
>>19323780
Thank you, that's good advice.
>>
sun: cancer
moon: cancer
asc: libra

how fucked am i?
>>
>>19323837
Not very. You're emotional as hell though and you get jealous easily. You're probably nice but it gets lost in translation with other people at times.
>>
>>19323837
Depends, male or female?
>>
>>19323837
Post chart
>>
>>19323806
can you tell me what i should be watching for?
>>
>>19323844
male
>>
File: anonchart.png (45KB, 909x570px) Image search: [Google]
anonchart.png
45KB, 909x570px
>>19322913
/x/ has made me a believer of many things, or maybe I am just going schizo. What can you tell me?
>>
>>19323866
You're pretty fucked, m8.
>>
>>19323854
June 25, 1979
Sacramento, CA
1:10 AM
>>
>>19323876
astro.com anon
>>
File: graphic.png (28KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
28KB, 750x562px
Hey, could anyone give me some insight?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-21-04-32-16.png (413KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-21-04-32-16.png
413KB, 1080x1920px
Get?
>>
Read me.
>>
File: astro.png (66KB, 672x449px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
66KB, 672x449px
>>
>NOT DARK
>BUT BEAUTIFUL
>AND TERRIBLE AS THE DAWN
>TREACHEROUS AS THE SEA
>STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH

ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

>>19323867
You're (almost) entirely based in the western hemisphere, so I'd bet you're awfully yielding toward others in your personal life. Not necessarily in a dominant/submissive fashion, but more in an unwritten duty to nourish those around you. Also guessing your life gets suddenly boring when you haven't got someone else's affairs to ponder.

>>19324482
Moon opp Venus is an emotional iron maiden. Or at least there has to be something dishing out all the pain in that aspect -- everyone I've known with it seems absolutely devastated in the face of rejection or adversity, regardless of how bad the grief actually is. *Chooses* to suffer on emotional principle like a Cancer in the worst examples, unintentional martyr in the less victim-oriented. Saturn's weight (conj/opp) on both of them probably isn't helping any.
>>
>>19323565
>He's ultimately a guy who tries to do right by people, but he's an insufferable prick 90% of the time. Why?

Saturn in Cap, opp. Jupiter

See >>19324643
(Takes one to know one)

It's like spinning plates between "you must always do the right thing", "you know what is best for the group", and " don't let ego cloud your judgment"

Whether or not any of it's true, it's like having the "REMEMBER CAESAR, THOU ART MORTAL" guy droning in your ear for eternity.

His Sun in Cancer probably makes him a bit more defensive/reactionary toward personal judgments, but the Jupiter in Cancer would most likely mitigate that with a magnanimous charm. I can see why you know he's got a good heart in there.
>>
>>19323565
>>19324648
Forgot to mention:
His Mars is already in Aries, which isn't helping the Dickish Insufferability any -- and that's compounded by it being squared against both Jupiter and Saturn. A martial bastard sandwiched neatly in the middle between a father-son power struggle. The guy's probably loaded with internal conflict, hence the desire to always "do right". Most likely guilt-driven to some extent.
>>
>>19323565
aallllll the fuck those oppositions and those two things square to mars. Conflict city
>>
File: IMG_0084.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.png
27KB, 750x562px
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
I dunno what should I ask, so just read me.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_ryan.22495.26127.gif (48KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_ryan.22495.26127.gif
48KB, 670x471px
apparently i posted mine around the time the last thread died, so i'll try again
>I'm wondering why i can't seem to finish anything i start, or more recently not able to start anything i feel motivation to do
thanks for anyone who might be of help
>>
career/general advice please
>>
File: event.png (74KB, 697x502px) Image search: [Google]
event.png
74KB, 697x502px
need an horary reader please
question is "I will have something MORE with this girl?"
>>
>>19325247
what is your current predicament with her? seems pretty good from what i'm seeing, that is if you're looking for an affair or relationship.
>>
>>19325284
no contact at the moment. looking for a relationship
>>
I post one from a different site that wouldn't list my true birth city so the info is different now.

Help me understand myself.
>>
>>19325354
Shit forgot to post picture.
>>
>>19323365
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.65603.23980.gif (50KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.65603.23980.gif
50KB, 670x471px
What does all of this mean?
Astrology newbie.
>>
File: graphic.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
27KB, 750x562px
>>19325483
This is the one from the other site.
>>
>>19325357
The correct location is important for determining the house system. If the location is off, your houses will be totally incorrect.
>>
>>19324873
It might be your Mars-Saturn opposition. Saturn is the planet of structure(construction) and Mars is the planet of energy.

Here's a page I found about it.
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Mars-Opposition-Saturn
>>
>>19325483
>What does all of this mean?
It means you're lazy for a Virgo and you should understand the basics before dumping it on someone else's plate... But your Mercury in Libra probably isn't helping to keep you "grounded".

Actual advice:
Your chart is almost entirely in the Northern Hemisphere (the orientations are flipped on the natal chart). You're probably searching desperately for answers within, or questioning your own knowledge of yourself, or so the archetype goes. Usually very self-interested albeit not deliberately egotistical, North-biased people often fall victim to their own sort of Ostrich Syndrome. Tear the blinders off and look for your own answers in the world around you more than you've done currently. Get out of your head and into your environment more. Immerse yourself in something physical.
>>
>>19323774
Thanks , anon. That would make sense. I don't like a lot of things or people, but I'm fiercely loyal once I do.
>>
>>19325595
I have the correct location now on the picture I post.
>>
Could someone do mine?
>>19323319
Got totally skipped and now I feel left out...
>>
>>19323319
Personally I look at the Planets, the Aspects, and then the zodiac signs and the houses.
>>
File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
do ur worst, /x/.
>>
>>19325928
you have been rejected by the autists of the super elite cult of 4chan and must live your life in exile, making your own decisions on how to live - a fate worse than undeath
>>
>>19326059
What website are people getting this type of chart from because I hate the way they look so much
>>
>>19323319
What do you want to know? In classical astrology, the personality is thought to be primarily governed by the sun, moon and rising signs. The other planets can represent aspects of the self, but not so much. Instead the other planets represent your circumstances
>>
File: m_e_m_e.png (245KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
m_e_m_e.png
245KB, 600x398px
>>19322913

INT:

> boi pussies
> faggots and leaking lesbots

YOU NEED TO GO (((back))) to yaahoo

DIE WITH YOUR RAGE
ﷲﷲ ﷼
>>
>>19326130
Huh that's interesting. I just knew that the Sun represented the main consciousness drive, while the moon represents the emotions, and mercury communication, and Venus relationships. So then where those planets are positioned (depending on what zodiac sign) they will have a certain tone to them or pattern or style, not sure what to call it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but then I've heard people say that is all bull crap and what's important is the aspects that are formed between planets, sextiles, conjuctions, all those.

So I'm not sure on how to go about it. First paragraph I wrote approach seems way simpler.

Also could you do a reading of my Chart?
>>
File: aviary-image-1500677327771.jpg (237KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
aviary-image-1500677327771.jpg
237KB, 670x471px
>>19322913
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_frank.82807.28723.gif (104KB, 957x673px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_frank.82807.28723.gif
104KB, 957x673px
So what does it says about me?
>>
>>19323565
Damn this is jarring to look at not surprised this person is difficult.
>>
So I have a transit with both my mars and venus transiting my 9th house coming up and during this period of time I'm going to be traveling. In my natal chart I have a Leo Juno in the 9th as well as a leo mars in 9th. This seems like it's going to be a fairly significant transit for me, does anyone have any experience with transits like this impacting them personally? Have you gone through a transit that lines up well with your birth chart and met someone during it?

Also if anyone is familiar with YODs I'd like some insight as to what mine actually means. I can't find a lot of information about them that I can apply to my own.
>>
>>19326995
If it matters, some of the transit aspects I'll have are

mars conjunct mars
sun trine venus
venus trine pluto
venus opposition uranus/neptune
venus square moon
>>
Is this thread death?
>>
Anyone know the significance of Black Moon Lilith or can point me in the right direction to read up on it?
>>
>>19323319
>challenging aspects
probably the Neptune/Uranus conjunction opposite Mercury. 2nd house is personal possessions and eighth house is "shared" possessions. Capricorn is a grounded, down-to-earth, practical sign and Cancer has a hard shell outside and soft inside.(emotionally.)
>>
>>19325870
Not truly fascinated by astrology, thus the lack of effort in trying to learn. I am not really questioning my knowledge of myself. I know myself pretty well.
I am having conflicts on whether I want to move to a different state or not. So I guess that could be interpreted as not knowing what I want at the moment.

I lift 5 times a week, if that counts as immersing myself into something physical.

Thank you for the information by the way. And I do apologize for not knowing more beforehand I suppose. Since when were there requirements for just asking for someone to tell me what something means?
>>
Am I to late for the party?
>>
File: 1489454669302.gif (485KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489454669302.gif
485KB, 400x225px
>>19324643
I just got off work and got a chance to refresh the thread and read what you wrote. You are correct that I am "awfully yielding toward others in your personal life" Thanks for the info, it was informative.
>>
>>19322921
Casanova motherfucker, women crave your dick like it's the fountain of youth.

>>19322928
Sub AF. You probably have a few good ideas but are kind of lazy in bed.

>>19322932
You could slay pussy if you wanted to. Be more firm.

>>19323025
You can't handle relationships, you probably do hookups and FWBs.

>>19323055
The girls you want to fuck the most are the ones who reject you. You want to hatefuck them.

>>19323081
"I fuck any girl I want until I fall in love and then I can't fuck anyone because she broke my heart"

>>19323291
You have no understanding of how relationships work and are probably into poly shit because it seems simpler to you. You'd be happier with a free love thing than in traditional relationships. You were born dangerously close to being the kind of cuck you only hear about on porn sites.

>>19323354
Weird fetishes.

>>19323410
Deadfish

>>19323565
Almost a manwhore but lacks execution. He's probably a dick because he doesn't get laid as much as he'd like to think he does.

>>19323706
Gets bored easily

>>19323737
Secretly a slut, like to test your lovers.

>>19323756
Like Chad, minus the Thundercock. Dickfu is weak.

>>19323771
Absolute psycho in bed. You seem very shy outside but you turn into a psycho in bed.

>>19323867
You're a shitty hookup but fuck like a boss in a relationship.

>>19324396
Similar to >>19322921 but not as good in bed
>>
>>19324482
Would rather just cuddle

>>19324643
Mechanical, no passion

>>19324726
Could be kinky but doesn't like rocking the boat too much

>>19324865
People would assume you're all missionary and lights off, but you're actually a freak.

>>19324873
>>19324917
You'll fuck anything that can fog a mirror but probably don't make an effort and don't really care about performance.

>>19325247
Similar to >>19323055 minus the hatefuck.

>>19325357
You could be great in bed if you cared. You probably expect him to do the work, though.

>>19325483
No natural pull, but you would leave girls satisfied after you get some quality experience.

>>19326059
Like to think your dick is golden, totally wrong.

>>19326875
Prude, "nothing degrading"

>>19326935
hammerhammerhammerhammer
Don't forget foreplay

>>19327615
Zero creativity
>>
File: ss.jpg (70KB, 692x710px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
70KB, 692x710px
Im fine?
>>
File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
>>19322913

what is happening?
>>
>>19328004
What?
This leaves me with more questions, could you expand a little more?
>>19326935
Am this guy by the way
>>
File: astro chart draconic.gif (119KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro chart draconic.gif
119KB, 748x1102px
Hey what's my draco chart mean?
>>
File: 1498879776905.gif (96KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1498879776905.gif
96KB, 748x1102px
>>19322913
I have no idea what any of this means.
>>
File: astro chart simple.gif (116KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro chart simple.gif
116KB, 748x1102px
>>19328566
Here's the tropical if it's needed.
>>
>>19328004
This reads like you're spitting out sun generalizations. Petty & bitter. Smells like a Scorpio reader.
>>
>>19328595
Which one were you?
>>
>>19328579
I am not an astrologer but I'll give it a go.

You're built for a public career. You could be a great "thinker" or philosopher of sorts, a player in the court of opinion. You're probably disappointed by the lack of direction in people, and how lost everyone is. Keen sense of valor and heroism, though you likely lack it currently as your thoughts aren't as organized as you feel they need to be to justify any dramatic action. Look, think, leap type, and you're not sure what to do if the transformation you catalyze goes downhill so you're biding your time until you get a grasp of these things. Probably building a career regardless, getting some exposure, but not the big bang you know will happen in your life... biding time, making the steps you can to prepare for the future acceleration that will come.
>>
>>19322913
anyone following the Victory of the Light LARP on twitter?
>>
>>19328595
>All sex jokes
>"Petty & bitter"
>Scorpio
Which Scorpio hurt you, Pisces ASC, Virgo Sun, Taurus Moon?
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (181KB, 1184x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
181KB, 1184x842px
Never tried this before, what's it mean?
>>
>>19328595
>accuses someone of spitting out sun generalizations
>spits out a sun generalization
>>
>>19328595
Someone's bitter about being shit in bed
>>
File: blnscl.jpg (261KB, 1780x640px) Image search: [Google]
blnscl.jpg
261KB, 1780x640px
>>19327989
anon, if you're still here, do us
grill on right if that matters
>>
File: IMG_7928.jpg (313KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7928.jpg
313KB, 748x1102px
Can anyone help me read mine?
>>
>>19328004
>Similar to >>19323055 # minus the hatefuck

Lol wut. My chart is an question chart
>>
File: IMG_0815.jpg (17KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.jpg
17KB, 200x202px
Cyber-troops are identified as government, military or political party teams committed to manipulating public opinion over social media. Its findings include the use of cyber troops that are now a pervasive and global phenomenon. Many different countries employ significant numbers of people and resources to manage and manipulate public opinion online, sometimes targeting domestic audiences and sometimes targeting foreign publics.
>>
>>19329430
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47490.htm
>>
>>
>>19328623
That sounds a lot like what I think of myself(also very coherent), so could you read my chart, please?(as a general overview)
>>19323737
>>
File: mynatalchart.png (118KB, 503x584px) Image search: [Google]
mynatalchart.png
118KB, 503x584px
Please analyze me
>>
>>19327989
>You can't handle relationships, you probably do hookups and FWBs.
This literally cannot be less true.
>>
>>19330445
>ITT: Dunning-Kruger Effect
>>
>>19327989
You're pretty wrong about mine. Super sub but boring is never something that I've heard.
>>
>>19330592
Maybe... I've thought that all my life though. (also I said "a lot like", not "exactly".)

When I took the SAT I got 97th percentile the first time and 95th percentile the second time on reading, so does that count as a "superiority complex"?
>>
>>19328623
That's almost nothing like me, lol. Thanks for the effort anyways.
>>
File: chart detail.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
chart detail.png
25KB, 750x562px
Probably late to the party, but here's my chart. Can provide alternative versions if anyone wants one
>>
>>19330821
...maybe that's my jupiter-pluto conjunction on the midheaven and my sun-venus conjunction though.

(not ''justifying'', just trying to explain/figure out.)
>>
does anyone know how an envelope/castle/seer pattern attached to 2 separate 2 squares would play out?
>>
>>19330852

bumping
>>
File: IMG_5271.png (500KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5271.png
500KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>19326935
Bumping for someone to read my chart
>>
Is this thread death?
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (93KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
93KB, 500x730px
Bump. I'll be doing some readings, please have your chart and question ready.
>>
File: chartt.png (38KB, 543x759px) Image search: [Google]
chartt.png
38KB, 543x759px
S: Leo
Asc: Scorpio
Moon: Saggi

now what
>>
>>19332980
Also, I suggest using the chart creator from astro.com

Cafe astrology is garbage.
>>
>>19332980
>>19326935
Thanks mang, am this dude, a general reading and how my soulmate should be?
please and thanks
>>
>>19333025
I suggest looking into stelliums. Search first house + stellium and you should find plenty of information on this. A stellium is often difficult to deal with because you have so much focused on one area of your life.

As for your soul mate, if you could calculate for the asteroid Juno and find out the sign and house it's in I can tell you more. I can tell you that what you want is someone with Leo or Libra qualities but you end up attracting someone with Cap qualities from your chart as is though.
>>
>>19332980
I'm
>>19322921
If you can provide me something in-depth, I can read tarot or scry for you in exchange.
>>
File: my chart.png (72KB, 675x479px) Image search: [Google]
my chart.png
72KB, 675x479px
>>19332980
>>19332980
Hi, how should be the perfect woman for me?
Illuminate me please.
>>
>>19333112
I can't imagine how rough it must be having two mutable stelliums, let alone one of them being a first house one.

I'm not at all surprised you're into tarot with the amount of Pisces and scorpio you have. Pisces is all about illusion and mysticism and scorpio digs down deep into taboo subjects. With your mercury in scorpio(and in the 9th house which rules religion and philosophy) especially, it lends an interest to the 2spooky side of life.

With your first house stellium there's a lot of focus on how you project yourself out into the world, and with a 10th house stellium(aka you at work) there's even more emphasis on how you come across.

I would imagine your 10th house stelliums might be a bit more difficult because this is where your saturn is, and saturn is your "medicine" that you have to take in order to progress as a person.

I'm not sure if there is a specific question you had, but I really suggest you look into stelliums. I do better in addressing a questions because I can't tell what's most important to you to learn about at any given moment unfortunately.

There's some debate about if a stelliums should be considered three planets in a house or four, but I go by the rule of three. Stelliums can be draining because it means instead of having balance to your chart(you can actually visibly see it in your chart) it's clustered energy.
>>
>>19333115
When looking at the ideal woman for you in your chart there are a few factors you have to add into.

Venus/moon/juno is typically what you'd look at. Venus is the type of woman you're attracted to and the moon is often seen as what you will get/need as a wife.

According to your venus you'd probably be a sucker for the t h i c c meme and want someone to take care of you/to take care of(this usually depends on your age) but with your moon in sagittarius you're probably going to end up wanting/having a wife that is more independent.

If you can find out the sign and house your juno asteroid is in I can tell you a bit more on what your soul mate would be like.
>>
File: chart.png (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
18KB, 480x640px
This person is someone I don't get along with...can anyone interpret their chart for me so I can figure out how better to deal with them?
>>
>>19333201
I already have my love stuff figured out. Career or occult would be my areas of interest right now.
>>
File: astro chart2.gif (47KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro chart2.gif
47KB, 670x471px
>>19332995

Oh yeah, I have one of those. I think you might have seen my chart before though in /div/, though it could be someone with a similar trip.
>>
>>19333282
For the career you should zoom in closer to the 10th house. As I said before you have a stellium in this house so it's really something you're focused on.

When you have saturn in the 10th it gives a really strong need to "accomplish" something. You want to do good work and be recognized for it but unfortunately Saturn is a planet that restricts. Saturn rules time so often whatever there is to be accomplished isn't seen or reached automatically. It can build up anxiety and almost become a fear because it seems so far off, but saturn does deliver.

You may have issues with bosses or accumulating promotions because of Saturn here, which could be part of the delay.

To go along with saturns need for accomplishment, your sun is in the 10th house. Sun is your "self" and ego, and you want recognition for your job well done. You've probably earned whatever it is you want because with the combination of sun and saturn in the 10th you probably have an insane drive to actually work towards your goal.

Then we move on to Uranus. Uranus is unpredictable and rebellious, so it can give instability to the career when it lays in the 10th house. Or it could possibly mean that you just seek out an unconventional job. It makes the recognition you want from your sun + saturn in the 10th less about status and more about creating/doing something vital/important/world shaking.
>>
>>19333355
I don't /div/ but 88 seems like it may be a popular number to use as identification in /x/ considering muh constellations.

Do you have a particular question? If not I am focusing in on your 8th house.
>>
File: astro_2ast_01_frank.17190.51534.gif (117KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2ast_01_frank.17190.51534.gif
117KB, 748x1102px
>>19333090
Does this helps you?
>>
>>19328914
i'm gonna do a very amateur analysis of this but here goes:

there's a focus knowledge and more the intellectual side of existence. a lot of your placements have to do with information and ideas and your relationships reflect that to - a lot of your chart is saying that you have an affinity towards helping people out by teaching them some form of knowledge you have gained.

the knowledge seems to be more psychically centered and less physical world too

there's a lot of focus here on your relationships but I'm seeing a bit of emotional distance in them, and it says you fancy more intellectual romantic partners too. but I think your sex life is supposed to be okay anyways, even if its not too emotionally heated.

that is a common theme here though, more of a cerebral approach to communication and relationships over an emotional touchy feely one - which can be a hurdle to overcome at points, and I think the main hurdle really. again, the chart seems to be focused on your relationships, less so your family life maybe, but definitely on friends, coworkers, partners...

hopefully that helped and wasn't too jumbled

>>19324917
rerolling for my chart. that sex life reading was basically the opposite of how I am - a disappointing reading
>>
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>19332980
What happens on August 4th?
>>
>>19333380

Go ahead and focus on whatever you'd like, the more input the better. Here's some stuff other anons have told me before:

>Focus on the lessons of scorpio (not sure what that means)
>Naturally prone to the "darkness" in life and it's tied to my destiny
>vulnerable to illusions/deceit
>capable of keeping a cool head in a crisis
>verbally combative by nature, skilled argumentative writer
>sexually powerful (cool, but curious)

So I mean anything that sticks out, either based on those points, or something that contradicts them, or something else entirely, just go wild man.
>>
>>19333406
I'd need to see your transits for that day. I can tell you in general mercury will be in retrograde and that doesn't always give the best luck for communications.

>>19333383
Yes! Your Juno is in the sign of Libra. Most likely your soul mate will be charming, indecisive, well mannered, and be beautiful(or at the very least have a good sense of aesthetic value).

It's in the 3rd house so most likely you will come to see them through friends/communication. Or this could mean friends and communication is a large factor in your relationship.
>>
>>19333406
It's my brother's birthday
>>
>>19333443
>I'd need to see your transits for that day.
How do I do that
>>
File: graphic (1).png (17KB, 690x600px) Image search: [Google]
graphic (1).png
17KB, 690x600px
>>19333443
>>19333457

>08/04/2017 Aspect
>Mercury Trine Uranus 1.05 95
>Venus Conjunction Jupiter 1.04 428
>Uranus Conjunction Sun 1.24 447
>Uranus Sextile Mars 0.59 145
>Neptune Conjunction Venus 0.60 324
>Neptune Sextile Neptune 0.53 66
>Neptune Square Ascendant 0.56 -101
>Pluto Trine Mercury 0.38 83
>Pluto Conjunction Neptune 3.08 82
>Pluto Sextile Pluto 0.50 33
dunno what this line is:
>1703 -101 1602
>>
>>19328566
>>19328582
Bumping my chart
>>
>>19333441
Those are pretty good readings.

I'll start this off by saying I am someone who has a lot of Pluto and Scorpio dominance in my chart so I may be able to relate to your chart a bit better and give my own personal insight on how I've dealt with some of that Plutonic bitchslapping energy.

One thing with people that have a heavy scorpio/pluto/8th house chart is that we can have an almost uncanny ability to bring out the worst in people. They often give off this aura of being able to see right through people and that for a great deal of people is terrifying.

In gathering these adverse reactions you sort of learn to expect people to be dark and generally negative but because you expect that you draw it out of others even more.

Try not to fall into this. I know it's tempting, I know everyone else is an asshole. Believe me. But at the same time Scorpio is a very healing sign and if you let go of the bitter outlook that's so easy to fall into you can really be a catalyst for transformation in yourself and others.

You may find yourself ending up in some career that involves other people's money(taxes, lending, maybe even illegal shit) because of your sun in the 8th. It's really quite common for sun in the 8th people to end up handling others assets.

Like others have said your mars in the 9th as well as your mercury make you very prone to stumble into arguments, especially over things like religion(sag rules philosophy and religion so the fact you have a sag mars in the house sag rules naturally gives an even greater inclination to debates about this.) I'd even argue you could start a cult with that combination, the amount of 8th house energy you have, and a pisces rising.
>>
>>19333443
Thank you very much for your reading, Now what should I do with the planets that are in my stellium, whats their meaning?
>>
>>19333464
A lot of those seem to be long term transits but

>mercury trine uranus
Usually an indicator you could get some good news, be more open to perusing new interests, good for new beginnings with friends/hobbies.

>venus conjunct jupiter
A lovely transit good for harmony, money, generally pleasant things. Not a lot of drama or hassle going on.

Any sort of relationship(family/work/romantic) is the focus for this.
>>
>>19333561
Thanks senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-23-01-39-31.jpg (285KB, 1440x1949px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-23-01-39-31.jpg
285KB, 1440x1949px
Where my Vedic bros at?

If a Western astrologer wants to have a crack at it and can read this (basically the same direction and houses as the Western wheel) I'd love to hear it. Pretend I'm using the tropical zodiac.
>>
Can you give me a read sempai?
Love related. Some time ago some reader told me somethink like "thats a really balanced natal chart. Dont fall in love tho". What do you think about that?
>>
>>19333513
You're welcome. I have my gemini mercury in the 8th so I constantly need to be reading or writing about something spoopy or /x/ related and doing readings is really quite fun.

I'd imagine with your venus, merc, and mars all in the sign of Leo in the 1st you're really quite charming. Since your stellium is in the first house I imagine there's a lot of focus on your ego, and you may have the habit of making everything about yourself. That can conflict with your Libra moon which gives you a deep seated need for partnership.

Though in terms of getting a satisfying partnership you have some favorable placements, both your moon and Juno are in the sign of Libra.

Your ego may bring some issues into that relationship though.
>>
>>19333506

Thanks for the read, buddy!

>I'd even argue you could start a cult with that combination, the amount of 8th house energy you have, and a pisces rising.

ahahahahahaha, oh man, the funniest part is that my first reaction to reading this was "suck it, Yudkowsky"
>>
>>19333583
You're welcome.

>>19333602
You do have some sort of difficult placements for love. Your sun is in the 7th house, the house of relationships(this isn't necessarily romantic, it also means enemies/others) and where the sun is about the ego, you rely on finding your ego in others with this placement.

I have it too, it's a bitch and in the case of men often means you end up finding love late(with women it can tend to indicate marrying someone older than you since the sun is the "father")
>>
File: astro chart.gif (131KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro chart.gif
131KB, 748x1102px
>>19333642
Yo can you tell me something about my destiny?

>>19333477
>>
>>19333642
Oh, thanks for your reading 88!
Youre awesome.
>>
>>19333660
Destiny in regards to what? Love? Career? Health?
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (151KB, 1242x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
151KB, 1242x762px
what is love?
>>
>>19333707
Baby dont hurt me
>>
>>19333695
Greatness.

>>19333718
Lady I have grown spikes on my cock specifically for the purpose of hurting you, real intimate like.
>>
>>19333707
The stars tell me your name starts with an M and you need to stop shitposting so loudly. Also you have an oral fixation.

>>19333730
As far as actual greatness there isn't a lot of indicators pointing towards it, but with your sun in the first you feel as if there is.

You do have a grand trine with water placements which can indicate emotional ease but it doesn't speak to any achievements.
>>
>>19333759
>Also you have an oral fixation

don't be lewd
>>
>>19333730
Lol. I can smell your virginity from here
>>
>>19333602
Venus in the 8th, you can be possessive and might find it hard to connect and trust on an deep level. You need to be careful about who you share intimacy with, because you can sometimes find yourself feeling that you were taken advantage of. You need emotional depth in your relationships to feel fulfilled and to experience happiness. I dont see any reason you shouldn't try to fall in love though, it might just be a little difficult
>>
>>19333808
I can smell your insecurity and low self-esteem from here. Smells like blood.
>>
>>19333759
What!?
What about my draco chart? That's suppose to be the soul or something. Maybe I'll use my soul to achieve greatness. Sagi-cap has to mean somethin' after all.
>>
>>19333608
Thank you 88
>>
File: IMG_9404.jpg (232KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9404.jpg
232KB, 748x1024px
Could I get a reading? Thanks in advance.
P.S. I don't seem to have a lot of the typical Leo Sun traits so could being on the Cancer Leo cusp cause any major effects?
>>
>>19333201
>>19333368
Thank you, let me know if you'd like a reading in the morning. I'd need a query. Also, let me know if anything else interesting pops up at you about my chart.
>>
File: IMG_9403.jpg (216KB, 748x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9403.jpg
216KB, 748x997px
>>
File: aa.jpg (383KB, 1314x1102px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
383KB, 1314x1102px
TELL ME OF MY LOVE LIFE
AND OF WHERE DO MY STARS LIE IN FUTURE
AND TELL ME A BIT ABOUT MYSELF
THANKS FOLKS
>>
>>19334054
You're welcome.

>>19334137
I'd appreciate one if you would like to, but I do these for fun and it's not expected.
I'll be doing readings again in a bit for those who have questions. I can do general readings but if you have something in mind you want to know about it always helps.
>>
File: astrochart.jpg (111KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.jpg
111KB, 670x471px
Hi i talked with a friend about astrology last night. i looked up my chart and I found this.. a pentagram shape. Should I be worried? What does my chart mean?
>>
>>19335674
>capricorn rising
Means you're satan.

Jokes aside, it doesn't mean anything. Sometimes shapes that appear like large isosceles triangles/equilateral triangles or large squares in the chart can mean something but your aspects don't form anything like a YOD, grand trine or T-square. You don't have any huge thing to worry about other than stelliums.
>>
>>19335673
>I'd appreciate one if you would like to
Sure, just let me know your query and relevant genders. I need to warm up before some serious readings I have to do today. As for me, how specific a question would you want from me?
>>
>>19335718
What should I expect from life astrology friend? I remember my friend said something about one of my signs means Ill experience lots of suffering, I guess that's the capricorn rising?
>>
>>19335719
I suppose the main question I have is this,

I have a lot of transits coming up that suggest I am going to run into someone very important again, there's very little chance of this not happening.

I was wondering if I(female) am going to be able to be of service in terms of mental/emotional healing to him.

If that questions no good I can think of another, but I'd really like a second opinion on this. I have a very good feeling/feeling that this is going to be a very important time in my life about it and usually my feelings about things like this are correct.

As for your question, it can be as specific or vauge as you want it to be. I just need to know where to look.
>>
>>19335673
Tell me about my love life if you have the time/interest. Thanks senpai. >>19323025
>>
>>19335796
There's going to be a lot of focus on your career and friends, though with pluto in your 10th you may run into issues with career.

You're probably going to have a lot of luck/pleasant experiences building friendships in your life especially those you meet through travel.

Your saturn is in the 2nd house which could be why your friend said you may experience suffering. Saturn in the 2nd house can be very restrictive with finances and material goods. It's poverty.

Alternatively this could mean you obsessively collect in fear of not having enough because of a lack of in childhood which can lead to other troubles.
>>
>>19335811
Both your mercury and venus are in the 8th house which can lead to extreme obsessive tendencies over the person you desire(especially if you and this person have aspects that connect a personal planet of theirs to your pluto)

Mercury is your thoughts/communication and venus is your woman, so with both of these in the 8th house of taboo/obsession/sex it can easily transform passion into a consuming fixation.
>>
>>19335930
>obsessive tendencies over the person you desire
This is definitely true. Any tips on learning this stuff?
>>
>>19335806
Oh this one is going to be interesting, and I have the perfect spread for it.

You / Him / Significator: Strength / 2 of Swords / 5 of Cups
What You / He Offer(s): Queen of Cups / 7 of Pentacles
What You / Hhe Need(s) to Do: 6 of Wands / 10 of Swords (reversed)
Individual Outcomes: 3 of Pentacles / 4 of Pentacles
Mutual Outcome: The High Priestess

Just as your post suggests, this is more or less one-sided. In fact, what you get out of this seems to be an exercise in patience. But you're probably already aware of this, so let's talk about the other end.

Mental/emotional healing is well-supported by Queen of Cups in what you offer him, but it's not straightforward hugs and comfort. You sort of have to push him out of his rut, even if somewhat forcefully. Well, not forcefully, but it's more of a “hey get up we're going to win today” thing. You might have to take point in promoting a mentality of victory and drag him along with you. You see, he's utterly defeated right now and stuck. He might be trying to push forward in life, but he has no direction.

Now, this is going to be very frustrating for you, but there's a reward. In fact, the reward for you might be better than for him. See, he sort of learns how to keep his shit together, which is something he really needs right now. But, once he has it together, he can be a useful ally. I feel like he has great potential in his life and what he can accomplish, but he's just in a really bad place right now.

Seems pretty straightforward, and most of the cards really just reinforce each other.

But you can read events from charts? I think you and I might be mutually beneficial to each other. Drop me a throwaway, and we can have a more interesting conversation.
>>
>>19336279
This lines up with what I've predicted. It's an odd feeling to hear it read back to me like this.

You can in fact sort of get a general feel for time periods through charts and transits but it requires a good understanding of your chart and how your personal planets and houses would react to those transits.

I have a bit of an ability to sort of just "know" stuff. For example I knew my mother would get married before she brought it up to me and told her that I thought she should marry her boyfriend the same day she was planning to tell me, and I predicted that I was going to be running into the situation I asked the question about in the beginning of the year even though it was very unlikely and found out it was going to happen 100% last month.

[email protected] is my throwaway
>>
>>19336234
I would suggest learning your own chart first. I started with wanting to read my own and branched out from there.

There are a lot of youtube channels that you can go to if text isn't the easiest for you to learn from, I'd suggest Edwin Learnard for basics about signs/houses/what planets in houses may mean. He's sort of dry in his presentation but he doesn't go off on tangents like a lot of astrology youtubers can do.
>>
File: ee9e49ae6dcc599f9d4fded4c58aea6c.png (600KB, 1284x884px) Image search: [Google]
ee9e49ae6dcc599f9d4fded4c58aea6c.png
600KB, 1284x884px
Look at my cool triangle things

(choose whatever you prefer)

tell me something about love, please. and about myself. if it's no problem
>>
>>19336780
You would be the best and worst girlfriend imaginable.
>>
>>19336790
Ooooo explain.
>>
>>19336814
Great conversationalist and phenomenal in bed, but a bit dense (you would never realize it, though) and unwilling to give necessary space. Thin is, if you were less dense and more in touch with your intuition, I'd probably want to be around you all the time.

But hey, that's just me.
>>
>>19336780
I'm
>>19322921
We should date, could be fun
>>
File: chartt.png (35KB, 575x629px) Image search: [Google]
chartt.png
35KB, 575x629px
please tell me about myself if you can, thanks and gods bless
>>
Can someone help me find my chart so i can know a bit more about myself?
Born on February 3rd, 1994. Any other info needed for it?
>>
>>19337162
Can you do your chart on astro.com? It's easier to read than this.

>>19337294
You need your time of birth and location if you want an accurate reading.
>>
File: astro.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
66KB, 670x471px
anyone wants to read mine and really make me think?
>>
File: chart2.png (70KB, 672x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart2.png
70KB, 672x471px
>>19337407
sure, here ya go. thanks for taking an interest.
>>
File: T09-03-02Z.jpg (218KB, 470x670px) Image search: [Google]
T09-03-02Z.jpg
218KB, 470x670px
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
Sun Leo
Moon Libra
Aquarius Rising
>>
File: 20170723_181735.png (162KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_181735.png
162KB, 670x471px
>>19337488
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hope it posts correctly this time.
>>
>>19337539
The guy with the chart above you here. Am the complete opposite of your Sun / Asc combination. So I can tell you something.

You come across as more egocentric as you reall intend to be. As you're a pretty humanistic type of guy, Loose Sun conjunct Mercury and Uranus shows your humanitairan side, but it mostly shows up in your more intimate relationships or partnerships (7th house).You have a sharp mind and love debates, and you probably get a lot of enjoyment out of this. Sometimes you come across as too emotional or overbearing, as Moon in Leo opposites your Sun and Jupiter out of sign. It's best for you to keep intelect and personal opinions separated and respect a person's point of view if they have a different opinion about something you care about a lot. Don't take things too personal, and aim for self control. Saturn smooths a lot of your harsher aspects, so you'll probably learn a lot about self control in your life, and certain restrictions in what actions you should take. It would make you appear far less hotheaded, and more millitant in your standing in the world.

Speaking, you could probably make a good proffesion joining the army or doing any sort og physical proffesion, maybe sports. You seem like a person that could keep a cool head in extreme situations and a moderately good and tactical team player.
>>
File: graphic.png (23KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
23KB, 750x562px
Tell me about myself, please.
>>
>>19337679
Oh, I just saw this.
>You come across as more egocentric as you reall intend to be.
True.
>As you're a pretty humanistic type of guy, Loose Sun conjunct Mercury and Uranus shows your humanitairan side, but it mostly shows up in your more intimate relationships or partnerships (7th house).
Yah, but I mostly keep that aspect to myself actually. I haven't had a really close relationship since.. I can't remember.
>You have a sharp mind and love debates, and you probably get a lot of enjoyment out of this.
Well, I do enjoy speaking up when I know what I'm talking about. Otherwise, I keep my mouth shut. :^)
>It's best for you to keep intelect and personal opinions separated and respect a person's point of view if they have a different opinion about something you care about a lot.
Meh, yeah I suppose. I just find it difficult to respect people when they're opinions are hypocritical and mirror a lack of basic human decency. I usually go about it as civil as the situation permits me, but on some deep level I feel that they're incorrigible.
>you'll probably learn a lot about self control in your life, and certain restrictions in what actions you should take. It would make you appear far less hotheaded, and more millitant in your standing in the world.
This is true also. I've spent a lot of time mentally disciplining myself. I'm a lot more down to earth compared to how I started out.
>Speaking, you could probably make a good proffesion joining the army or doing any sort og physical proffesion, maybe sports. You seem like a person that could keep a cool head in extreme situations and a moderately good and tactical team player.
Interesting. I've found engaging in physically demanding activities to be alluring especially as of late, but I think I always sucked at sports. I can't think well under pressure.

Thanks anon. I don't know much about astrology, otherwise I'd return the favor.
>>
>>19337016
My Kik is ___Lunatic___ hit me up, senpai
>>
File: OwOchart.jpg (114KB, 618x855px) Image search: [Google]
OwOchart.jpg
114KB, 618x855px
It's not as bad as I think it is...right?
>>
>>19339481
Three underscores before and after?
>>
File: received_10207072362647625.png (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207072362647625.png
41KB, 480x640px
Mine has a pentagram in it, looks like im either the Messiah or the Antichrist, either way, im winning
>>
>>19330852
>>19333355

Last minute bump to save the thread, wondering if anyone has anything else they wanna add on with their readings. A bit interested in sexual stuff since I feel like I've only scratched the surface there.
>>
>>19340183
yep.
>>
>>19340504
It's actually in Napoleon's natal chart:
https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Napoleon_I
>>
File: natal.png (167KB, 840x1041px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
167KB, 840x1041px
I'm willing to trade with anyone who's willing to give me a good reading. I've been into this for a few years now.
>>
File: astro.png (518KB, 748x940px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
518KB, 748x940px
>>
File: 1.png (194KB, 673x870px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
194KB, 673x870px
Mine looks boring in comparison to some of the crazy squiggles on other peoples.
>>
>>19343703
/December 7/?
>>
File: 2.png (106KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
106KB, 670x471px
>>19343710
That's right. I also found something that looks a bit more in depth, hopefully it helps. Same poster as >>19343703
>>
File: birthchart.png (31KB, 501x629px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.png
31KB, 501x629px
>>19322913
>>
File: birthchart 2.png (97KB, 679x477px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart 2.png
97KB, 679x477px
>>19343731
>>
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
Thoughts?
>>
>>19343723
Nice, we share birthdays.>>19343658

What stands out in your chart for me is your angular T-square (the triangle) between Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn and Mars. Jupiter on top of your chart seems to be good for whatever career you choose, especially as the apex (focal point) of your T-square. It won't be easy of course and don't expect things to fall down the sky and favor you.

I'm still learning myself so should look up how to read your natal chart.
>>
File: nice.jpg (542KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
542KB, 3000x2000px
>>19343757
Would really appreciate any info you get if you do figure out how to read mine, fellow December 7ther.
>>
>>19343780
The website you did your 2nd chart with (astro.com) has an interactive chart reader.
Go to Free Horoscopes > AstroClick Portrait and it will pull up.

Some things to remember is that you should take your whole chart and synthesize it to read it (don't isolate a single part from the rest), and remember that the chart shows your potential, it isn't sealed and you can or not act on it.
>>
>>19343814
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely give that a try.
>>
File: aspects.png (7KB, 202x160px) Image search: [Google]
aspects.png
7KB, 202x160px
>>19343814
>>19343780
You can search in the internet also, as in your chart for example: Sun in 10th house, Mars in 7th house, Moon in Aquarius, Mars in Leo, etc. for placements and for aspects Saturn square Jupiter or Satu. Opposition Mars.
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.