[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to a conference/lecture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: earlymemer.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
earlymemer.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
In the /x/ tier field your interested in?

How was it? Did you enjoy it? Did you speak to people or ask the expert lecturer any questions?

Did you buy what they were shilling?
>>
>>19322832
thats the guy who predicted the 9/11 happenings right? its in the esoteric agenda part 1 vid on youtube
>>
I somehow just found him. Amazing dude.
>>
>>19322832
https://archive.org/stream/BeholdAPaleHorse_267/BillCooper-BeholdAPaleHorse.txt
>>
>>19322840
>>19322886
lol you guys don't recognise bill cooper

plebs get out of my thread
>>
>>19322832
Did I ever pay £50 to watch a moron lie on stage? No.

I have no idea who the guy in OP is but almost all (if not all) lectures/conferences are complete bullshit there purely to take your money.

If the guy in OP had genuine earth-shattering info surely he'd be giving it away for free, right? If I saw a UFO I'd tell everyone for free (I did, and I have). Charging people money to hear my UFO story would be a dickmove.

tl;dr = No.
>>
>>19322915
just forgot the name of the gaylord dont lose your balls lmao
>>
>>19322945
lol kid do math, if u give something away for free.. whats the perceived worth? right. zero.

if some bum came along and told u the secret of life u would simply laugh at him
>>
>>19322945
Yeah but a lot of these dudes had say a top secret clearance worked in the military and have families etc... bills to pay.

They risk their lives and reputation (work related) by coming forth and disclosing what they know. So with no other way of having an income now they sell their information to the public at an affordable rate so they can still support their families.

Yes some of them are just con-artists but others are genuine in their beliefs.

>>19323010
ok
>>
>>19323022
>Yeah but a lot of these dudes had say a top secret clearance worked in the military and have families etc... bills to pay.

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Jeez you're a moron.
>>
>>19323036
Bill cooper was a naval officer and worked for naval intelligence in nam?

Not every one of these dudes is a con artist.
>>
he is one of the only ones that are legit tho. I am on hour 4 of HOTT. This guy used to broadcast on shortwave. So sick, wish I could have tuned in live.
>>
>>19323052
So, because he went to Nam he's totally telling the truth forever about everything?

If I went to Nam and said I saw a yellow polka-dot elephant, would you believe me? Why, because I went to Nam?

You're the kind of idiot he appeals to.

>t. easily fooled idiot
>>
>>19323071
>I am on hour 4 of HOTT

whats HOTT?
>>
>>19323085
fuck man with that logic how do you believe anything anyone tells you?

Do you believe in ligers for instance?
>>
>>19323085
>>19323102
furthermore its taking things with a grain of salt

its like the same reason people pay for fiction books because they are being entertained
>>
>>19323094
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

super interesting view on the mystery schools
>>
>>19323136
>mystery schools

what are the mystery schools again?
>>
>>19323201
My interpretation is: The mystical knowledge that was preserved from ancient Egypt. Some believe modern fraternal orders (Freemasons?) carry on the legacy of the Egyptian religion. I would guess that would mean the non-science aspect of Alchemy...essentially...magic...SPOOOPY
>>
>>19323230
ok cool the stone is the penis wew
>>
>>19323260
I am becoming illuminated lads
>>
>>19323116
Yeah but he's dropping it like it's real. He's not saying it's fiction.

There are 2 types of /x/ "lecturer", Type 1: the batshit crazy David Icke kind who believe everything they say is true even though it's ridiculous, and Type 2: the bullshit "I worked at area 51 and fucked an ayylmao on a UFO" kind, like Bob Lazar, Steven Greer and Scneider, who just spout total lies in order to make money/sell books to gullible Americans.

The only semi-honest lecturer I've seen on YT is Richard Dolan, but even he is a Type 2.
>>
>>19323302
How do you know those dudes are bullshitting?
>>
>>19323284
u are looking more illuminated already bruv!
>>
>>19323314
If you have to ask that then there's no point me explaining.

When you get older you'll understand.
>>
>>19323420
Try me on
>>
omg alt-right btfo'd?

https://youtu.be/5dxQa0_vVx8

sorry for hijacking this thread btw can you embed youtube links in replies?
>>
>>19322832

Went to listen to David Wilcock and Corey Goode and felt like I was in a fucking cult meeting and everyone else already drank the kool aid
>>
>>19323461
>can you embed youtube links in replies?

You have to go
>>
>>19323464
Did they have a Q&A?
>>
>>19323487
No
>>
>>19323550
Yeah if they don't wanna take questions i reckon thats pretty bogus then.
>>
his name was William Cooper
>>
This dude is my hero
>>
R.I.P. Bill Cooper
>>
File: illumina.gif (11KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
illumina.gif
11KB, 400x350px
>>19323071
He's pretty knowledgeable, but keep updating his info. He was telling the truth for the most part, but don't listen to his thing about aliens, he even admits he was decieved on it.
To anyone who questions his legitimacy, if you are killed for saying your views, you were probably telling the truth. Bill Cooper called out Alex Jones, and Alex Jones still lives.
>>
>>19322945
the dude was shot dead in a gunfight
>>
Richard Dolan raped me
>>
>>19325259
You had it coming slut
>>
>>19322832
no
>>
File: Milton_William_Cooper.png (321KB, 560x405px) Image search: [Google]
Milton_William_Cooper.png
321KB, 560x405px
>>19322832
RIP Bill

May your wife and children be safe and sound wherever they are now.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.