[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deepest rabbit hole you've ever gone down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0281.jpg (133KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
133KB, 1533x961px
What's the deepest rabbit hole you've ever gone down?
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>19322662
Cicada 3301
>>
>>19322662
A GATE thread a couple months ago. inducting indigo children for mind control/ psychic experiments. I was in GATE as a child and i remember all the creepy shit we would play
>>
>>19322750
I was in GATE I don't remember any creepy games? Mostly blocks? Could you explain?
>>
>>19322696
From what I read on Wikipedia, Does that reinforce the simulation theory?
>>
>>19322754
Not that anon, but the only thing I remember that was remotely creepy were the ESP cards, and the detailed civilization simulations we did.
>>
>>19322662
About 6 feet
>>
>>19322662
Wife suicidedied but I was free from obligations after that so I started practicing /x/ stuff.

Visited purgatory accidentally. Unpleasant AF.

Devil/Satan wanted to make a deal. Whole new level of unpleasant. Never again!

Had to say to my gf that I can't take this no more. Worst ever... Mang... Them feels.

That's about my history of rabbit holes. Can't really compare one to another.
>>
>>19322662
Quantum Mechanics
>>
>>19322662
Telling you would put you and everybody reading this page in danger.

I might be a retard, but I ain't a total dick.
>>
realizing i was gonna die permanently at somepoint, getting massive existential dread then doing psychedelics in that state of mind, solidifying the vision of death in my mind and the temporariness of life and the fact that there are billions of human beings just like me, potentially more on billions of worlds just like this one and everything is meaningless and purposeless, all on heavy doses of psychedelics.
>>
Praying to God to give me a purpose, never reaching an answer, and finally realizing I was destined to create my own.
>>
>>19323614
What a terrible way to trip.
>>
File: 1500585028376.gif (4MB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500585028376.gif
4MB, 640x320px
>>19322662
That we exist within the mind and dreams of a massive being that extends outwards in every conceivable direction
>>
That the universe is some strange mirage in an infinite desert of nothingness.
>>
>>19322662
Yoga. I mean real Yoga not that shit western aerobics yoga.

You're body becomes like a live-wire and your compelled to meditate for hours at a time. You're spasming, body feels like it's going to burn up. You're seeing light, body is dissolving in light, you're dissolving in light. Where are you? Nowhere. There's just light. How much time has passed? Fuck if you know. An hour, a day, a year? It's peaceful. It's peace. It's full. It's empty. it's nothing. It's unbroken.

Something changes finally. You're floating in space. Or space is floating in you. Stars, galaxies, suns, planets zoom by. You're back in your body. You see saints, gods, angels, demons appear before you. You start seeing your life, your past life, another past life, and another and then hundreds more, millions more, memories flashing in your mind. You see the universe collapse into nothing. Nothing again. Nothing. You realize you've been here before. You who? This has all happened before. You're dead already. It's all dead. It's all alive. An endless cycle of non-sense.

Then you're back. You open your eyes, you get up. What the fuck do you do now? You've seen the end of it. You are the end of it and the beginning and everything in between. Who are you now? What is your life now? How to go on?
>>
>>19323704
my answer was to keep on keepin on and sing the whole song like poetry... as is this one's truth
you?
>>
>>19323753
samesies
>>
File: 1499924912377.jpg (180KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499924912377.jpg
180KB, 750x750px
>>19323704
Where do I start with real yoga?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>19323902
sit down and shut up. just shh. shhh like the sound of cosmic radiation. the hum. shhh. just be. just be.
>>
>>19323580
Story?
>>
>>19323596
Is it that bad?
>>
>>19323580
Why did your wife kill herself?
>>
>>19322662
My home town
>>
>>19323902
Tbh, I don't know where to tell you to start. You can start with formal yoga. Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, and Karma. Pick any or all. Look up books, teachings, teachers on whichever you choose. Then start doing it.

On the other hand, what's central to yoga is the sincere desire to know. To know existentially what you are and what life is. It's a very powerful desire, burning yet silent. It's when you've come to what seems like the end of the line. You feel like there's something important that you must discover and it can't wait anymore. You don't want anything else. Even suicide won't solve it because it would mean squandering your opportunity to figure it out. You realize that you must be alive for some reason, and that you're willing to do anything to find out why.

That kind of drive is what will bring the whole process of Yoga to you. So even if you don't know where to start, that desire will be like a fire under your ass that will force you to really look. Whether that means you'll read a lot of books, do meditation, or study with teachers. You'll have to do what you must. I can't tell you what that is because it's different for each person.

In the meantime, you can start meditation, raja yoga. If you want something more intellectual you can try jnana yoga. If this search means something divine to you, you can read spiritual texts like the Bhagavad Gita or chant to God.

Yoga means union. It is about your union with life. So it's a living process, which is why I'm having difficulty telling you where to start. Yoga will come alive in you, if the desire is there.
>>
>>19324077
>Yoga means union

I agree so how is the yoga practiced by sexy young women not real yoga? They seem pretty united to me, actually happy.
>>
I fell down a badger hole once.
>>
>>19323596
nice rp
>>
Try sustaining an abyss at absolute zero without collapsing echo signals.
>>
>>19324096
Because the context of union in the western yoga is often ignored or removed entirely.

Hatha yoga from which it's based can be a legitimate practice though. In fact tantra teaches that anything can be yoga. My main criticism is on the way yoga is marketed in the west, the reduction of yoga to mere fitness exercise.

Anyway, I've derailed OPs thread enough so..
>>
>>19322662
ur moms pussy :DD
>>
>>19323570
thats really deep. i once saw a rabbit hall that was a couple feet deep under a tree and that was the biggest i've seen
>>
Dionea house
>>
>>19323533
Could you elaborate?
where can I read about it?
>>
>>19322662
This reality.
>>
pizzagate
>>
I came across a book detailing a certain cult's traditions and rituals, seemed to have information one wouldn't get the day they joined. It was pretty mild at first and it seemed like there was something to it, but it gradually got weirder and the last ritual I read about was just straight fucked up.
Honestly just reaffirmed my distrust of organized religion.
>>
>>19324487
try to be less specific
>>
>>19323580
>Worst ever... Mang... Them feels
No wonder she killed herself you autistic fuck
>>
>>19324492
You're right, but I have my reasons to be as vague as I'm being.
>>
ur gfs pussy
>>
One that never ends but perpetually consumes and creates itself.
>>
>>19322662
https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/home

This shit desu
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>19322662

If you want a "Rabbit hole", Read the KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

Shills(Terrorists,Pedophiles & Globalists) can't stand them & have been doing a Discredit/Psy-Op against them.[Pic Related]

Power Structures are something I'm very good with/at.
>>
>>19325145
not unless you get to the point and stop acting like a special snowflake and talk normal.

in fact you should leave 4chan with that LARP spam shit.
>>
>>19322662
Human history may be much shorter than officially stated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcge5YUPLo
http://www.egodeath.com/newchronology.htm
http://www.ilya.it/chrono/en/index.html
http://www.bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/illig_paper.htm

Pompeii may have been a 17th century city when it was destroyed, not an "Ancient Roman" one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=koKNBC-t51c#t=0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_sc5PfjuCqQ
http://www.ilya.it/chrono/pages/pompejidt.htm
http://www.ilya.it/chrono/pages/pompejigallerydt.htm
>>
File: They-Live.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
They-Live.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
>>19322662

The trannies.
>>
>>19325200
https://youtu.be/yE6ShycqTWU
>>
File: 1500564334383.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500564334383.png
1MB, 800x800px
Immortality through quantum suicide
>>
>>19324675
Wow that's some dense bullshit right there.
>>
the whole elite pedophilia thing is freaky (start with Dutroux/Lincoln NE, there are good summaries if you google one of those terms)

but personally, the deepest rabbit home i've been down is the one i'm still on- investigating the subjective/memetic nature of reality after having a close encounter and learning that i was a medium/spirit channel
>>
Elsagate
>>
>>19322662
either Cicada 3301, fucking(literally) around in a haunted forrest and summoning a bunch of spirits of deceased wehrmacht soldiers to fuck with my leftist family members (one of wich got institutionalized for a short bit)
>>
After today, the mind of hanz
>>
>>19323580
>Devil/Satan wanted to make a deal.
you're not that important
>>
>>19325676
Lol true
>>
>>19322662
Do you mean what's the deepest thing you have brought back?
>>
>>19322696
if you went to the rabbit hole called CIcada 3301 you certainly woudnt post on 4chan anymore, but be in some serious NWO shit right now
>>
http://www.maydaymystery.org/mayday
>>
>>19322662
my own conciousness....

HELLO ME! ENLIGHTEN ME, OKAY?! I KNOW YOURE THERE; BECAUSE I''M HERE, SO FUCKING DO SOME! !!!
>>
>>19323704
more bro...how can one get into this?

>What is your life now? How to go on?
that's the scary part...if I know "final truth"...what then? My whole life atm is searching truth...what does one do after finding it? Living in harmony with the knowledge of all being one (light)?

Please, help a brother finding truth, you seem like you know something
>>
>>19325739
Not him, but you don't have to try and go on. Anymore than you have to try and beat your heart. You have no choice
>>
>>19324077
i wish your knowledge becomes mine too one day...thank you those words hit my soul...wow.
No matter if its easy or not - please advise me one book. Just one, no matter what topic, just what you think is worth reading. no matter for what purpose.
>>
>>19325767
Where the wild things are
>>
>>19325739
>that's the scary part...if I know "final truth"...what then? My whole life atm is searching truth...what does one do after finding it?
Chop wood, carry water.
>>
File: image.png (680KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
680KB, 700x700px
The human brain may be a host for 2 different minds, not just one.
>>
>>19325727
t. Hanz
>>
Not exactly /x/, but the McCann case.
>>
File: 1488202526426.jpg (14KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488202526426.jpg
14KB, 480x567px
>>19326634
I've heard this before but what does it mean? Are they just saying that nothing changes after enlightenment? What's the point then?
>>
>>19322750
>>19322754

I was in gate as well and prompted opt'd out via fucking out and getting things wrong on purpose.
>Teachers were all like...maybe we made a mistake.
I was like fuck yeah...more time for me playing around at home.
>>
>>19325696
Classic angle of the Jew
>>
About knee deep. The rabbits were pissed as fuck.
>>
>>19324487
scan it and put it up on /x/
>>
The one where this is hell and my whole life has been a lie, and now I am going to suffer eternal agonizing torture by the hands of a sick twisted mad god after the 27th
>>
Im fact all of your are in fact just deviations of this mad god and there is no point to this. Oh god oh god i am fucked why is this happening to me. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?
>>
File: 1491051169685.jpg (178KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491051169685.jpg
178KB, 720x540px
>>19327289
Bump pls explain
>>
>>19325145
Well Hello there Franky!
>>
>>19327338
Whats happening after the 27 What? Please explain!
>>
>>19327289
>>19327362
Good question - what is the point? What is it that you expect out of enlightenment? Whatever I type here won't convey what it is, and it's probably different for everybody anyway, so it's almost pointless trying to explain, especially with language being such a limited tool to try and convey the gist of this stuff. I don't even know if i'm qualified to answer the question, but i'll give it a shot anyway.

It's more like a process of disillusionment (as in the dispelling of any illusions you may have, some of which may be quite comfortable to view your world through), which is why I suppose Buddhism and similar belief systems put an emphasis on non-attachment and so on.

A belief system is just a way to focus your intent and will in my own opinion though, so it doesn't really matter which one you choose, be it Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity or Kek and repeating digits. If you put it in the context of a car journey, intent is the destination you want to get to, will is the amount of fuel you put in the car, and belief is the landscape through which you travel.

Point is, before and after enlightenment you still have to do the mundane stuff like eat food, wipe your arse after having a shit, do chores, that kind of thing, it doesn't mean that you're suddenly above all that and imbued with some kind of mystical powers that elevate you above the common herd. Unless, maybe, you can focus your intent enough and call upon enough willpower to manifest your desires through your chosen belief system.
>>
>>19327463
Probably suicide.
>>
>>19322662
I went down many rabbit holes and at the bottom of them all the only the thing I found were people selling survivalist goods and telling me JC is the answer to overcoming all conspiracies.
Every single one there's always something just about to be revealed that will expose it for everyone to see.

But it never happens.

I'm beginning to believe that some forms of paranoia are a socially communicable disease of the mind;
and there's no end of people willing to exploit it for their own livelihood.

They are people without conscience plain and simple.
>>
>>19324062
Explain
>>
>>19326704
Explain further
>>
>>19327531
>>19327539
Explain in great detail.
>>
>>19322662
Accepting the fact that 90% of the more insane shit David Icke talks about seems to be true after a little research.
>>
>>19325200
Could I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>19327541
It's ridiculous.

Of course it is we are a compendium of organisms, of course you can have more than one mind, you need different things though all your life and it's a permanent job to be true to yourself.
>>
>>19327524
oops...
I meant to mention the one deep rabbit hole conspiracy that seems to really have some substance:

The Finders.
>>
>>19322750
Those lists of GATE stuff were a bit unsettling.
I had a lot of them.

As an adult I can't understand the windowless rooms. In middle school we were in a basement classroom.
My high school gifted classroom was in a separate one room windowless building. How is it even up to code to not have windows?
>>
>>19322662
Systematic child rape as a weapon to control the world
>>
>>19322662
physically, quantum immortality
metaphorically, quantum mechanics and not being autistic about it like the academics
>>
>>19326704
>>19327539
>>19327541
>>19327562

Not the guy who posted the metal gear pic, but probably he would be talking about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
>>
>>19323580
>Never Again!
>>
>>19326704
Explain this
>>
>>19327685
Yes thank u that's what I meant
>>
>>19323580
Nice larp
>>
>>19323596
(You)
>>
>>19322662
>Did 21 years of illuminati research
>It's the Jews
>>
Joseph's Bistro Restaurant and Sports Bar
>>
>>19327734
That because illlumanity it's a Bavarian hole and we know what they believe about the Jews.

Same conspiracy theoriest talk about tavistock, people like Mullen, somehow it's all related.
>>
>>19322696
Normie
>>
>>19327734
more like fake jews. aka the synagogue of satan. remember kim and kanye having some jewish ceremony?
>>
>>19322662
It's all one very long rabbit hole.

Karuna
>>
>>19327791
That's just kabbalists, huge larpers, they are the Jewish equivalent of a dungeon master.
>>
>>19325739
"Final" truth also implies wisdom. So you'll have the wisdom to know how to live your life with this infinite light being at the center. You become a light unto yourself.

>>19325767
Don't worry. You are destined for it. This is your life. There is a book titled "Aghora" by Robert Svoboda. You might like it. It's a three volume series, a collection of stories about yoga, gurus/disciples, gods and men. It's full of superstition and stories of outlandish spiritual practices, but I like it because of the feeling it evokes. There is a pdf somewhere.

>>19327289
Plenty could change but you'll still live in the same body, same birth. There will be a different quality to it.

In each human being there is that infinite longing for something seemingly inexplicable. That longing is the desire for total union with life. Initially, we try to fulfill that longing by seeking external objects to merge with. We want to lose our selves in all kinds of things, material possessions, experiences, lovers, careers, children, etc. Those can surely be a doorway to union, although often fleeting. There might be a point, though, when all those approaches are exhausted, and then one is left with infinite longing but nothing to aim it towards. When that happens, then one will long for everything (or nothing), and then yoga comes to fruition and the longing is fulfilled. That's the point, I suppose.
>>
File: download (1).png (39KB, 434x528px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
39KB, 434x528px
lose your mind

>>https://valv.org/red-pills
>>https://valv.org/red-pills
>>
>>19327289
You change
>>
Came to the realization that I've allowed myself to be used and not done anything about it and feeling hopeless. Then coming to terms that I am worth more than a body, I am more than the eye can see and I just need to go with the flow and continue opening my mind up to everything that is going on in this world. Going with the flow. Everyone wants to feel loved but sometimes it's a journey of self love to feel what you need
>>
>>19327802
yeah theyre totally role playing when eating children
>>
Deepest rabbit hole, on a personal level, collective consciousness. 4chan and /pol/ should have realized what the bringer of light and Pepe all being brought to life in KEK actually fucking can do. The power of though of many minds acting as just one mind can alter the course of you, me, TRUMP and planet earth. Look, just a few million memes albeit good fucking memery and several tens of thousands of shit posting awesome fuckers can influence American politics enough to get TRUMP in office,imagine if this same collective influence was used for say .... Disarmament or peace mongering. thoughts can create reality we given enough people all of the same mind could bring into existence only what is limited by our imaginations
>>
Epistemology.

We all end up here eventually.
>>
>>19327808
Rundown of what this is, or should i just go off of instinct and research the levels contents?
>>
>>19327666
those trips tho
>>
>>19328498
You're forgetting a vital piece of information though.
The human race is filled with arguing cunts.
>>
>>19323614
Why does death scare people?

If your dead you don't exist and therefore surely it is completely indifferent to you?

Unless you love your life to an insane extent, where even getting old won't deteriorate it for you?
>>
>>19325404
Ted Gunderson comes to mind
>>
>>19327808
If these have merit why are these threads not appearing on /x/ more?
>>
>>19323704
that sounds like the effects of prolonged dehydration + sleep deprivation. i suspect you meditated too long.
>>
>>19324500
no you don't
>>
>>19327685
>If we seperate the brain into two parts then we will have two seperate parts!
This is retarded
>>
I got really obsessed with Paul is Dead and drove myself crazy for a while.
>>
What is the Pope doing right NOW?!!
>>
An addiction to heroin and xanax.
>>
>>19322662
The deepest I've ever been was the realest thing I've ever experienced in my whole life, no matter how unreal it might sound to you when posting about it like this.
Compared to this experience, or both these experiences, as it happened twice in my life so far, everything else seems unreal, like a dream in comparison. In fact it felt like waking up from a life long dream I called my life, to something more real, like waking up from reality as an immortal being.
Psychiatrists speak of psychosis, but they can call it what they want, they don't know, they've never been through it. Both times it lasted for months, and to put all that happened during it into just a few paragraphs is nearly impossible. It was a time where the world became an open book for me to read, a time of hyper synchronicity, where reality broke down and all boarders disappeared.
To try to put it into words just doesn't do it justice.

I can say that I got in as a life long atheist and came out as a firm believer. Religion, in its core, it's all true. It made me a mystic I guess. It's beyond comprehension, it's paradoxical, the truth, it's too vast to put into human concepts, but it's true nonetheless. I'm really bad at communicating it, I wish I could do a better job at it, I wish I could be a better messenger, and not just come off as just another rambling mad man.

So yeah, that's about how far down I've come.. I made the journey and came back. I don't even try to convince anyone of the truths I've experienced back then, as they say in zen, chop wood carry water, those who speak don't know, and those who know don't speak, so I just shut up about it in real life and do good work at my job and life my ordinary life to the fullest. And sometimes, sometimes on rare occasions when the need or the opportunity arises I vent about it anonymously online, like now.
>>
>>19330640
do you have any idea how boring you make it sound
>i know and discovered everything
>ok, I just carry on with my job now
if thats the case why bother
>>
>>19330640
The reason you can't explain it in words is because it's not made of words, it's made up of experiences. It's like describing the color red to a blind man, or explaining how love works to a sociopath. You can never truly communicate how you feel, so we have to settle for finding someone who seems to understand us on a level beyond words. In the right conditions, what you experienced might very well feel like cosmic love, or it might be described as a form of awareness transcending duality, or like, well, psychosis.

Not everything that can't be explained, can't be understood.
>>
>>19330640
like this? youtube.com/watch?v=X_hShqKn5cg
>>
>>19323753
yep..
>>
>>19323633
>>19323697
Waking up from the 3rd dimension for a few eternity's one night.
>>
>>19324437
came here to say the same. lots of weird people in the US government.
>>
I experienced a span of 3 months within a normal 6-9 hours of sleep.
>>
>>19322662
I found a deep hole in the ground when I was 10 or 11. It was about a foot in diameter.

I'd throw rocks down in it and hear them bounce around for a while before they'd reach the bottom

If I plugged the hole with sticks, leaves, and dirt, it'd be open again the next day

Decided one day to drop about two pounds of pyrodex down in the hole. Not enough. Pour 5 gallons of gasoline down in there too

Lit a punk, tossed it in and ran

No explosion obviously, just a loud WHOOOFFFFF

About 30' away, the leaves started rustling and smoking. Some angry-ass badger looking thing came screaming out on fire. It ran around for a minute before dying and lighting the woods on fire

Ran home to get water and a fire extinguisher. Manage to put the fire out but everything is smokey. It was only about 100' from the house

Father gets home, questions the smoke, asks why the shed is open, sees that the gas can isn't where he left it and that someone broke into his powder cabinet.

Got my ass whooped for that
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.