[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three city states rule the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: 3-sister-cities-trinity.jpg (72KB, 720x527px) Image search: [Google]
3-sister-cities-trinity.jpg
72KB, 720x527px
Is it true?

Washington DC
London
Vatican

All three control the world. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>19322453
I've read about a similar theory when reading up stuff about the 'deep state'. Look into the triangle of fifths
>>
>Vatican
>Not Israel
Also the Vatican is a country not city dumbass.
>>
>>19322511
It's both you fucking pleb. Same for Luxembourg.
>>
>>19322487
I'll do that thanks.
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
>>19322453
Where to start anon, good start is Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon(The four hour one is a good start)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X5aq_I_3RQ
If you want a shorter but still precise answer listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSdoxCff1s
From what I gathered the Jesuits are at the top or near the top of the food chain.
I'll post some images to get you started, if you need more answers, I'll be here for a little while.
>>
File: Sects2.png (1MB, 1529x860px) Image search: [Google]
Sects2.png
1MB, 1529x860px
After this, look into the cult of saturn in my next picture.
>>
File: saturncult.jpg (494KB, 1556x1002px) Image search: [Google]
saturncult.jpg
494KB, 1556x1002px
The elite, illumanti, freemasons, whatever you want to call them, it's all one in the same have been controlling things for a long time. The core thing is that they have people at the top, and they delegate things out and each level you go down, the less the people know. So a lotof people are helping the plans out without realizing it.
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
I should make a pastebin for this, make generals.
Where is this all leading to, you prbably already know. A new world order by any means possible. Order will rise out of chaos.
The core belef is that it's a Luciferian doctirine. What that entails, look at the Book of Genesis. The God that Christians worship, ((they)) think that is the evil God. And that Lucifer is the true God. He was the light bringer of knowledge and was trying to make humans become God's themselves.
>>
File: sects3.jpg (159KB, 1040x1033px) Image search: [Google]
sects3.jpg
159KB, 1040x1033px
What can you do about it? Join them? If you aren't alreay high ranking at this point, they will only use you(Look at the Freemasons, only the 33 degree and maybe 32,31,30 know the true intentions of this).
They are being decieived. Only Jesus is the way.
> For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (John 3:20-21)
Good does not come out of secrecy.
>>
Thanks to everyone so far for these responses. I'm going to have fun exploring this stuff.
>>
>>19322907
cept when them freemasons get u job double ur current salary at ur shit job already wew
>>
>>19322453
If there was a city running the global economy it would be New York City. London makes no sense, it was just put in that image so that the same nation (USA) wouldn't have two of the cities.

There's no way Vatican City has a hold over world religion because Islam is set to overtake Christianity pretty soon. Also the Pope is a cool guy who does't strictly interpret what the Bible says about some sins.
>>
>>19322511
but
it is though.
>>
>>19322453
Wait, how is DC, the capital of the US, independent of the US
>>
>>19322453
Most conspiracy theories are a ruse to cover up the fact that it's actually the Jews/Israelis running the show in this era.
>>
>>19323266
An investigation by the Economist estimated that the American Catholic church alone – which has the fourth largest follower base by country, behind Brazil, Mexico and the Philippines – spent $170bn in 2010 on things like healthcare, schools and parishes.

Though data is scarce, and the exact GDP figure is unknown, the CIA estimates Vatican City's 2011 revenue to be $308m. It only has a population of 800 people, meaning its nominal GDP per capita is $365,796 – making it the richest state on the planet by this measure.

Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion. Of this wealth, Italian stockholdings alone run to $1.6 billion, 15% of the value of listed shares on the Italian market

That's a lot of wealth for such a small section of land.
>>
>>19323292
It is a city within a city. The same as the UN headquarters in NY or the Vatican. They have things like their own post office and police that are separate from the state or city they are within. Why these theories always leave out the UN is beyond me. The UN like the Vatican share the sphere within sphere sculpture.
>>
>>19322453
I don't believe finance is that centralized. I think there are maybe a dozen major cities that serve as finance centers and the same powers control each. Both above the law and influencing it when it suits them.
>>
>>19323303
>Most conspiracy theories are a ruse to cover up the fact that it's actually the Jews/Israelis running the show in this era.
I am not willing to say it is the jews/illuminati/bilderberg/freemasons/reptilians/etc

All I know is the legal regime, distribution of wealth, lobbying, and concentration of news media all point to the fact that there is a small elite group in charge. Maybe being extremely wealthy is all they have in common. Maybe they are aliens that live underground. All I can say for sure is that there certainly is a ruling class.
>>
Well I'm not Catholic so who gives a fuck what that beaner pope thinks.
>>
>>19323879
How influential is the pope anyway? He couldn't even get catholics not to vote for trump.
A. I question if there are really as many catholics as they claim. They have every incentive to inflate their numbers. Every church keeps a registry and anyone who visits for one sermon a year gets added to their statistics. I suspect in the developing world they extrapolate from the most favorable interpretation of their census attempts.
B. The pope can't dictate policy. Anything unexpected would get ignored. He couldn't have us purge the mudslimes in a glorious crusade in gods honor. Really just a figurehead. Compared to a respect imam who could easily change how millions of people live their day to day lives.
>>
>>19323925
>implying catholics were a net gain for Trump
>look that up
>turns out you were right
Spic catholics voted heavily for clinton, though.

>Pew: How the faithful voted, A preliminary 2016 analysis https://archive.is/NvZ2O
>>
File: 1500614363811.jpg (3MB, 5100x5100px) Image search: [Google]
1500614363811.jpg
3MB, 5100x5100px
>>19323266
Catholics started Islam. The role of the Catholic Church is to establish a one world religion, see how much heresey the Church has. They are basically saying all religions are equal, they are setting up for the anti-christ.
The Catholic Church has been pagan from the start.
>>
>>19324552
They are both branches of Judaism and that should tell you enough.
>>
>>19322453
did you mean: psychological operations?
>>
File: adam_weishaupt_jesuit.jpg (57KB, 591x332px) Image search: [Google]
adam_weishaupt_jesuit.jpg
57KB, 591x332px
>>19324558
Yea I know enough, but careful to define Judaism. THe people at the top all follow the mystery schools religon and the Talmud. Many Jews don't know the true plans of the cabal, same thing as Freemason or anyone else lower in the ladder.
I'm just trying to clarify the (((Catholic))) church isn't really Christian. I was raised Catholic, but felt it was bullshit became an atheist for 10 years and only recently accepeted Christ in my life. Also the current pope is a Jesuit, Jesuit control the church and the Free Masons. Only thing I'm trying to figure out who control the Jesuits, they follow the mystery Religions as well.
http://www.eaec.org/cults/romancatholic.htm
>>
>>19324552
All Christian holidays have pagan roots that are basically the same holiday celebrated by pagans on or about the same dates with same or very simular story lines
>>
>>19322538
Actually Luxembourg isn't a city state, it has several different towns in it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_in_Luxembourg

To be a city state it'd need just one urban center in it like Hong Kong or Macau
>>
>>19323879
>beaner
>is a criollo argentine from northern italy
>is white
bruh what
>>
File: 1489543202351.jpg (147KB, 728x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1489543202351.jpg
147KB, 728x1044px
This thread fills my mind with fuck
How deep does the rabbit hole go?
>>
>>19322907
>sistem

Sometimes I feel like these threads are full of retarded illiterate apes whose brains are capable of finding cosmetic connections between tangentially related topics, but can't do much else (like critical thinking) beyond this superficial and rudimentary capacity.
>>
i think conspiracy people should think about jesuits more. on the other hand, maybe we shouldn't, because it seems like that's how people wake up dead.
>>
File: sects4.jpg (57KB, 367x464px) Image search: [Google]
sects4.jpg
57KB, 367x464px
>>19324817
Jesuits were started by a Jew.
https://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/Ignatius_Loyola.htm
>>
DISCUSS THIS X!!!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.