[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think happens when you die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I've been thinking about my death a lot recently, and I'm curious what people's thoughts are. Is there a heaven? Am I reincarnated? Or do I just decay and that's that?
>>
>>19322100
nothing. to you, the entire world will end. There will be nothing left, just like there was before you were born. You will no longer be thinking, the whole world as you perceive it will just end. and that's it, you rot away and are forgotten.
do bugs have an afterlife? do plants? do dogs? why would we be special? we're just another animal on this planet.

It's terrifying to think about the moment when you'll be about to die, knowing that all thought and all existence will be about to end for eternity.

but then again, eternity alive would be scarier.
>>
Everyone dreams - it just depends on how often you remember them.

Personally, I do not usually remember my dreams.

So the way I see it, it will feel just like it does when I'm asleep.
>>
>>19322100
Depends on your religious affiliation.
Whatever you think will happen will.
72 virgins? check
golden streets? check
mead hall? check
heart weighed? check
nothing? check
>>
Judgement
>>
>>19322100
You should research about the billy meier's theory about this aspect. Billy meier is one of the most famous ufo contacted of all the times. He have nearly hundred and humdred of reports with the pleiadian beings. It could be that any photos would be false but his evidence are impressive.He have communicated with the plaiadian since several decade ago and these beings tell him that the human are subjected to reencarnation whose mision is the spiritual evolution through of the learning during the centuries. More information in the billy meier's page(figu), amd remember,and still... They fly
>>
File: Black Sun Rising.png (720KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun Rising.png
720KB, 1366x768px
>>19322280
>mead hall? check

Oh man. Please God let it be this.
>>
>>19322100
When you think about death, you have to realize we will be coming back from where we came. Some believe it to be an eternal blackness, a state of not being, an abyss. We will return to that abyss, and I believe it is best not to think about it. "For when you gaze into the abyss, soon the abyss will gaze into you." We are the most destructive species on the planet, we rape, pillage and murder to get what we want. Humans come from the abyss, and we bring the darkness with us. One of these days we will return.
>>
>>19322296
failed wat do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.