[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What things have you consciously manifested in your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0011.jpg (19KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
19KB, 477x477px
What things have you consciously manifested in your life?
>>
>>19321847
I looked at a random girl in my class once and thought to myself
"give me that" in a sort of clear mental voice
and within the hour she ran up to me and awkwardly asked for my number. I was so surprised I sperged out but we went on a few dates before I broke up with her.
>>
I did a dark ritual, supercharged some essential things with massive amounts of raw energy and then tapped into it so I could blast my neighbor's house just cause he has this annoying fucking light that bothers me
blew that bitch the FUCK out
fucking sue me bitch prove shit cunt
>>
>>19321847
slapped a bitch cunt told her gimme that ass she turned around and kissed me
>>
File: Lowresspook.jpg (27KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
Lowresspook.jpg
27KB, 720x418px
I got this story
>In my room
>it's empty because I'm moving
>staring at an empty closet
>it closes and opens and inside there's a skeleton
>Skeleton walks out and stands next to me to watch the closet
>repeat 4-5 times
>door opens and closes one last time
>it's me
>wake up
>was actually in my new house already, sleeping in bed that was set up early
>drive to the old home which is still empty
>open closet
>there's a bag of bones in here

To this day I'm still fucking freaked out
Turns out some guy hid a body in the house because it was going to get torn down, hence why I had to move. It was the most surreal feeling in the goddamn world for me.
>>
File: CaZJu-7WQAAedn9.jpg (16KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
CaZJu-7WQAAedn9.jpg
16KB, 473x357px
>>19321985
o.0
>>
File: 1493686346239.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493686346239.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
Hell. Please kill me. I'm done. I fucking give up.
>>
>>19322168
You guys really need to talk to someone.
>>
>>19322168
Quit being a bitch
>>
>>19322168
Sending you blessings of peace, my friend.
May you find your way.
>>
>>19321847
Failure
>>
Okay I wasn't expecting so many depressing replies. You guys can vent here if you like, but don't go too off topic so it doesn't get deleted.

Anyway I recently manifested a job so I'm really happy about that. I'm in college so I'm not a NEET but I need to make some money over the summer. I also manifested 8k in inheritance a few months ago.
>>
>>19322372
>manifested a job
>>
>>19322536
Hey it's a big deal for me.
>>
>>19322576
That's nice, i'm not shitting you about that.
But everyone who doesn't have a job wants a job. Everyone who doesn't have a gf wants a gf and so on.
If you really believe you manifested it, go watch "The Secret".
>>
>>19322619
>The Secret
Foh
>>
A couple breaking up.
Me getting back with my ex.

And other minor things.
>>
>>19321847
Erections
>>
>>19321847
My own suffering and misfortune. An odd girl I knew in high school told me she couldn't figure out if I was auto-masochistic or auto-sadistic, that is to say that I got off on my own suffering or on causing it. Regardless, it's not really a conscious thing, it's just that I hate myself deep down and think I should suffer. And as a result, I have suffered. And whenever things have gotten good for me, something happens that sends me back to the bottom of the bucket.

I've slowly been able to let go of my self-hatred and things have been fucking me over less and less. But even still, I do worry that maybe this is just a lull in the cycle and it's only a matter of time before something screws me over.
>>
>>19321847
I consciously manifested a relationship by talking to girl, asking her out, and spending time with her. This manifestation shit works, I tell you.

There was this one time, I wanted to manifest a car, so I went to a car dealership and spoke to someone who offered me an affordable deal. We agreed, signed contracts, and an hour later, I was driving home in my brand new car.

Today, I tried manifesting food. So I drove to a burger place (in my new car). Stood in line. Ordered a burger. And within minutes I manifested a burger to satisfy my hunger. It even came with fries and a drink.

I'm really good at this magick manifestation shit.
>>
>>19321878
this sour human laughed. thanks for the keks anon.
>>
>>19323485
There's a lot more to it but I was in the same boat as you until it culminated in a suicide attempt. My therapist made me read about cognitive distortions so I can identify and avoid them. It might be useful to you, I don't know.

https://content-calpoly-edu.s3.amazonaws.com/hcs/1/documents/counseling/Common%20Cognitive%20Errors.pdf
>>
I've thought about people I haven't seen in years, only to have them show up right there.
I'm pretty sure I manifested a pair of dirty underpants into existance once.
Once I concentrated hard on making something unexpected happen, and it started snowing out of nowhere for like thirty seconds. It was the middle of spring.
>>
The Ominichronos
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.