[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6164.jpg (56KB, 750x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6164.jpg
56KB, 750x624px
Hello /x/, newfag here
I recently had a dream and I was wondering if anybody knew how to interpret what it meant.
Apologies if this is not the place to post it.

The dream goes like this:
I'm in a hotel, going in between floors on an elevator that looks out into a huge, spacious lobby. I have that stomach dropping feeling of being on an elevator, and someone is talking to me about that feeling and trying to describe it in a word. They're talking to me and some other guys, and the others don't really understand what it means, so the person who's trying to describe it is illustrating it for them by using a slide.

I'm still on the elevator when it goes haywire and plummets, and drops into the basement of what I presume is the hotel, but it's built like a Pharaoh's tomb. It even has the sarcophagus and the gold and shit like that.

Then my dream teleports to the university I'm attending. I'm walking down a road away from something when I spot an acquaintance on the street, so I wave to him and he ignores me. I walk up the road a little more and see another acquaintance, this one named Mike, who I haven't seen in a while. He invites me into this store and I see my sister. I also feel a third presence but I really don't know who/what was there with us.

My sister starts talking about names and what she wants to name her kids, and she says to Mike, "isn't Mia a good name?" He starts to say something when I say, "I like the name Ahkenaten (could also be spelled Akhenaten, typing this on my phone sorry.) The dream ends there but I distinctly remember Akhenaten's name being said multiple times during the dream.

Does this mean anything? Sorry if this is asking too much, I'm kinda new here and I really have never posed on 4chan before.

pic unrelated to story.
>>
Dreams don't mean anything special. They're just your brain cleaning up while you sleep.
>>
>>19321721
So it's just random shit in my brain? That seems right but I learned about Akhenaten a long time ago, not recently
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.