[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was McMartin real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1564.jpg (153KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
153KB, 1050x591px
Found a site that is trying to make an argument that the whole McMartin case is real.

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/mcmartin-preschool-case-what-really-happened-and-the-coverup/

Thoughts /x/, does the website give out any false info?
>>
Tunnels were found beneath the school and the children could describe sexual acts as well as the unique scent of corpses which they had no other way of knowing. Also found a cloak belonging to one of the staff members.
>>
>>19321614
Tunnels were never documented. There were "rumors" of tunnels. Don't try to refute this without providing photographic evidence. There is no reason it wouldn't exist if there were tunnels.
>>
>>19321621
I thought they hired an archeologist that said he found tunnels? I mean, if they did, they could just be abandoned sewers?
>>
>>19321621
There's a section on Wikipedia on it,it looks lovely they found something but they don't seem big enough to hold huge orgies. Plus nothing was found.
>>
Bump

Srsly, I want know /x/'s thoughts

Did the kids really confess or were they led on by the cops?
>>
>>19321703
Also, was the mother who was the initial accuser actually crazy or was she defamated?
>>
not real

and, in a way, it's scarier that it's not real
>>
>>19321866
Why?
>>
>>19321874
because if it were real, it means a select group of people had pedophile satanic orgies, which is scary, but we all know some people are fucked up.

if it's not real, it means lives could have been ruined by the words of a single alcoholic schizophrenic and the system put in place to exonerate the innocent worked instead towards condemning them, and that could happen to anybody
>>
>>19321595
Kek
>>
>>19321595
I read the whole thing. That's one of the most disturbing things ever to hit my eyes. I'm ex law enforcement and have long suspected pedophilia to be much more prevalent than anyone believes, maybe as high as 10 to 15% of the population. Look at the sex offender registry online, it's amazing and disgusting. Those fuckers should be cut shot, and allowed to die slow.
>>
>>19322701
the mcmartin preschool bullshit was not real.

that you're ex law enforcement and worked up without checking the facts is why this shit is scary.
>>
>>19321839
Apparently defamed, became an alcoholic after the incident. Really curious the investigator in charge of the case committed suicide before the trial with no previous signs of depression Clinton mafia style.
>>
Anyone notice a correlation between this "satanic abuse" hysteria in the late 80s and the historic "blood libels" of jews and the serious anti semitic shit on /pol?
>>
>>19322785
And the accusations of spirit cooking and pedophilia of the societal elite?
>>
>>19322701
I'm pretty sure you can get on the sex offenders register for just pissing in public.
>>
>>19322732
>>19322785
Yeah, which is funny cause some of these people who believe in the pedo conspiracy say that it was the Nazi's who started it through Operation Paperclip.
>>
>>19321879
Didn't help that the media immediately sided with the kids.
>>
>>19322732
He was the lead investigator, he was a private investigator for the defense.

I want to know more details on this, it does sound a bit suspicious, but this website can be leaving out facts to push their own agenda.
>>
>>19321839
she was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia years before making her accusations. she told the prosecution she saw ray buckley fly (like a witch on a broom)...

you should all stop posting and just read what happened
>>
>>19322849
Yeah, see, that's what disproves the McMartin thing to me. All that shit about flying and being flushed down toilets. I'm sure that the conspiracy defense was that they were drugged with a hallucinogen.
>>
>>19322837
Sounds like a revitalization of old unexplained hysterics for "fun".
>>
>>19322722
I've read both sides of it, look through the paper Op posted. A forensic geologist with a doctoral degree from UCLA says there were tunnels. My experience with pedophile cases makes me believe there was a coverup, sometimes if you can't prove a case tptb will pretend like it's bullshit. Seen that firsthand.
>>
>>19323021
There's other profs who dispute his findings, check out the Wikipedia page.
>>
See, the reason I don't believe this is cause of the nature of the victims.

McMartin was located in a rich white part of LA. The kids were all from well off parents. I think that if there are government pedo rings it's going to all be orphans or kids from broken homes. Same reason that serial killers go after hookers, no one really cares for them.
>>
File: illumina.gif (11KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
illumina.gif
11KB, 400x350px
It was real, if you anything about satanist they are really well connected and look out for each other.
This video is pretty good at explaining it
https://youtu.be/ogSa9xNKrpg
>>
>>19323137
I have, and ive read one of the books debunking it. I really dont consider wikipedia as a source desu. Im not worked up btw, i just believe things like this do happen, and I don't know what to make of the number of kids reporting abuse in this case. I think there may be something to it. The mass hysteria hypothesis doesnt make sense to me because ive never really Just believed what others do without trusting my own judgement.Just my opinion.
>>
>>19323436
again, that's why the mcmartin case not being real is far more scarier than if they really were pedophiles raping kids.

you've got guys like this nut who is EX LAW ENFORCEMENT siding with the obviously wrong side. that's fucking terrifying
>>
>>19321595
Yeah, look into that false memory foundation that always pops up when these things are mentioned.
>>
>>19323478
You know what FUCKSTICK, I was trying to be polite, admitted I may be wrong, and said it was my opinion. But fuck it, obviously you have better training than a cop, have more than two degrees, aren't a pedo shill that shows up on every pedo thread trying to cast doubt, and doesn't resort to calling names like a bitch. Why don't you wrap a stick in barbed wire insert it in your ass and sit down on it until it comes out your fucking nose.
>>
>>19321595
/UMG/
>>
File: IMG_1565.jpg (50KB, 342x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
50KB, 342x499px
The only other time I've heard of this argument that McMartin was real was this book and it also says every serial killer is a CIA agent so idk what to believe.
>>
>>19323878
Again: here's why it's scary. Now I'm accused of being a pedophile by former law enforcement because he stupidly believes a debunked case. Shit is terrifying.
>>
>>19324744
That's the thing man, if you look up the transcripts of when the cops question the kids from McMartin, they totally lead it into making accusations!
>>
>>19324744
Dude, just fuck off. Read my post I said it was my opinion. It could go either way you called me a nut job for keeping an open mind because I've worked real pedo cases. You want to be treated decent act decent. Seems to me you think you have some expertise that you don't possess or you are trying to debunk something that deserves a closer look by the autist here. I respect the power of 4chan. Being familiar with the way the defense and prosecution present opposing views and experts in a case somewhat similar gives me a perspective you simply don't have. Both sides fuck shot up and pay people to basically lie on the stand. Honestly you seem like someone with an agenda and it's not pro kid or anti evil..in short you sound like at least a pedo apologist or shill
>>
>>19324744
>>>19323878
>Again: here's why it's scary. Now I'm accused of being a pedophile by former law enforcement because he stupidly believes a debunked case. Shit is terrifying.

Troll level ionosphere
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>19325974
Yeah, showing skepticism for a really outrageous claim totally means your a pedo.
>>
>>19326973
In what exactly? People love to believe children won't make false accusations and label everyone a child said touch them in a bad way as a pedophile.

Dude, thanks to the stupid media we had to explain my nephew that patting her head was by no means a sexual aggression, the poor thing was crying saying she had to call the cops on her grandma because she touched her head without asking.
>>
>>19325974
this
>>
>>19322328
Walker, Texas kid toucher
>>
File: Vllam.gif (991KB, 362x285px) Image search: [Google]
Vllam.gif
991KB, 362x285px
>>19328455
>>
>>19322822
really only true in a few states. the vast, vast majority of registered sex offenders belong on the list.
>>
>>19321595
Some of it was probably real but it was mixed up with obvious disinfo so they could get away with it.
>>
>>19328920
LoL, wierd
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.