[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no Caveman ghosts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 6

File: download (11).jpg (13KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
13KB, 274x184px
Why are there no Caveman ghosts?
>>
>>19321490
They died before Jesus invented souls. Same reason you don't see any cavemen in hell.
>>
File: asperger.jpg (29KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
asperger.jpg
29KB, 620x320px
>>19321504
>>
>>19321490
They lived happy animal lives, so they died happy and went to where the warm is.
>>
>>19321490
Because they've reincarnated already as us.
>>
Ghosts are an after impression of mental and spiritual energy. There are no caveman ghosts for the same reason not everyone makes a ghost. The mind and spirit have to be developed to such a state that their residual energies can maintain cohesion after leacing the body. There's a load of ghosts in insane asylums for the same reasons violent murders can generate ghosts, extremely heightened mental and spiritual states at the moment of death.
>>
>>19321490
Why do ghosts always wear clothes? Did their clothes die too?
>>
>>19321568
they probably manifest as however they remember themselves in life.
>>
>>19321579
Nope.

I've seen 2 ghosts. One was an elderly lady who used to lay on my Mothers' bed. She wore normal clothes, Cardigan, Long Skirt, and also had a walking stick and dyed Ginger hair. The second was a young girl that ran along my hallway and into the bathroom. She was wearing a black and white "party dress", and was barefoot.

Ghosts are in our heads. It's a hallucination. They don't manifest themselves, we do.

They're not real, anon. And it's taken me 20 years to accept this fact.
>>
>>19321603
ok
>>
>>19321607
I'm glad you agree.
>>
>>19321603

Not that I'm saying your wrong, but what exactly prompted you to hallucinate these two random ghosts of people you've never met before.
>>
>>19321617
I don't really agree or disagree with you, but you seemed set in your opinion, so what would be the point in arguing?

it's a thread about ghosts. I figured I'd operate on the assumption that ghosts are real, since taking the other position would make it pointless to post.
>>
>>19321490

Ghost's seem to have a limited period of time here, which admittedly is long potentially hundreds of years, but they don't seem to last forever. It's why you don't hear any reports of any ancient Greek ghosts or Roman ghosts or anything like that.

Presumably any Cavement spirits all long since moved on by now.
>>
If you encountered a caveman ghost would you recognize it as such? No one alive today has met a living caveman.
>>
>>19321641
Untrue. Geico has great documentaries of cavemen living in our modern times. They also broke the story on reptilian infiltrators.
>>
>>19321627
What prompts anyone to hallucinate? Boredom? Stress? Biology? idk desu, but after studying Physics for the past 20 years looking for an answer I've concluded that "ghosts" don't make any sense whatsoever and violate every Physical Law in the Universe.
>>
>>19321504
haha nice irony, friend.
The date and time you posted has been noted.
>>
>>19321676
... and again, if Ghosts are dead people, why do they wear clothes? Clothes don't die.
>>
>>19321560
I appreciate your opinion, but disagree with it.
>>
>>19321560
>There's a load of ghosts in insane asylums
You watch too many movies, anon. There are no ghosts in insane asylums. If there were, we'd have photos, right?
>>
>>19321692
Some of the most haunted places are insane asylums
>>
>>19321713
Says who, Ghosthunters? Those TV shows aren't real, anon. It's just entertainment.

Show me evidence of 1 (ONE) ghost in an insane asylum.
>>
>>19321490
I'm not sure if you realize that the sea level and in many places the ground level have changed greatly since the Stone Age. I would think that complicates things.
>>
>>19321490

Who do you think keeps stealing your pens?
>>
>>19321490
Cavemen as we know them never existed. And there are spirits of them around.
>>
>>19321636

I feel like the Colleseum and some Egyptian pyramids would be super haunted, but as the physical ruins crumble maybe with them goes some of the ancient's abilities to manifest
>>
>>19321490
I'd guess most of them either got tired and chose to just reincarnate, or they were expelled from the planet.
Even ghosts get being bored of being trapped as soulless vessels on a hostile world of pain.
>>
>>19321676
"Physical laws" are just babbys first rational thoughts, you'll discard them when you realize it was part of the illusion
>>
>>19322970
Ok, Chad. Go smoke another joint and let the adults talk.
>>
How many lives have I already lived? When do I get to go passed the In-Between?! 1500 is too many imo.
>>
>>19321490
same reason why you don't see animal ghosts. Not intelligent enough.
>>
>>19321490
>Bouldergeists
>>
Why do ghosts care so much if you move furniture and objects and stuff.?

If they themsrlves are not a physical phenomenon then why do they concern themselves so much with our physical objects?

Personally i think ghosts are actually physical just like everything else we just haven't figured it out how that is possible yet.

Hope someone figures it out soon. Too many questions piling up with no damn answers.
>>
>>19321722
> Ghosts
> Evidence
Pick one
>>
>>19322985
Bro, chads don't smoke
>>
>>19323186
I was just trying to think of an "American" name, Chad was the best I could come up with.

You're right though.
>>
>>19321658
Kek
>>
>>19321658
delete this
>>
>>19322985
>and let the adults talk.

Confirmed for being 13.
>>
>>19321490
But there are. That's why they say Boo. It's one of the few words in their limited vocabulary. You may also here Eeeek, or Oooga.
>>
>>19321490
1) Ghosts aren't real
2) Cavemen aren't real
3) Ghosts exist but have a life expectancy after which they die, dissipate, or become something else
4) They are here but we can not detect them
5) They are here but we mistake them for something else.

Take your pick.
>>
>>19321636
There is a case of a plumber in England seeing Roman ghost with odd shields marching through a basement, their legs knee deep in soil. Upon excavation there was a roman era roadbed buried under the houses, and the shields used were specific to conscripts from some conquered area. I wish I could remember the name of the case.
>>
>>19321490
For the same reason no other kinds of ghosts exists.
>>
Don't know. I've been to dozens of "haunted" places around the U.S. though. Stayed all night in one is Louisville, Kentucky that's really famous. Never felt anything at all. Actually quite the opposite.

When I go into a nursing home or hospital I can feel the sense of all the people who have died there. The energy is neutral neither positive nor negative.

When I go to these haunted places though I feel absolutely nothing it's kind of bizarre as many of them had brutal murders, rapes, etc that happened there.
>>
>>19323429
I think haunted places fall into two categories. 1) tourist traps 2) memes that spread via people who really want to believe.
Going to places that have seen a lot of death seems like a safer bet. Old battlegrounds, death camps, hospitals, and the like might work. Nursing homes are an especially good idea since people linger there for years before death.
>>
>>19321568
Well I killed my pants last taco Tuesday.
>>
>>19321568
Like in the matrix. It is based off the image you had of yourself.
>>
>>19321490
The Earth and the entire Solar system are constantly moving in space.
They are floating around somewhere else.
>>
There are tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHRdb9NWLLY
>>
>>19324542
That explains why aliens haven't revealed themselves to us. They're getting spooked by the spiraling string of space ghosts that earth leaves in its wake. I mean, would you want to fly through millions of ghosts to reach an inferior civilization.
>>
>>19321523
i wanna be a caveman now :(

revelation: the smarter we become the harder it is to get into heaven.(?)
>>
>>19321684
Clothes are inherently dead plant or animal matter, especially when we're talking about ghosts who would have existed before synthetic fibers
>>
>>19323017
My sides lol
>>
>>19325266
So do the clothesghosts count as a separate haunting then?
>>
>>19323018
When you become a ghost you get autism
>>
>>19324751
>That explains why aliens haven't revealed themselves to us. They're getting spooked by the spiraling string of space ghosts that earth leaves in its wake. I mean, would you want to fly through millions of ghosts to reach an inferior civilization.

This would make a good horror movie.
>>
>>19325667
Welcome to animism.

Good thing its that prepared me for 24/7 survelliance.
>>
>>19321504
>he isnt up to date with the TV version of Preacher
>>
>>19321504
kek
>>
>>19325667
>a group of abductees wake up on a seemingly abandoned alien ship
>terrorized by caveman ghosts until only the ruggedly handsome ranch hand and the improbably attractive astrophysics lady remain
>suddenly zombie aliens because fuck you
>alien exorcist (he's a skeptical jesuit) docks with the ship and teams up with our human protags to defeat the restless dead
>TWIST ENDING
>the alien priest puts them back into the cryosleep chambers and primes the anal probe machine to recommence experiments in the name of our lord
>DOUBLE TWIST ENDING
>a civil war ghost lurches menacingly into frame behind the alien exorcist just before the credits roll

I would watch it. Twice.
>>
>>19321490

Because they are not that scary or exciting enough to use in spoopy stories
>>
>>19322970

What illusion? Care to share your knowledge that disproves something that has been an established truth for several years
>>
>>19321490
>Why are there no Caveman ghosts?
Lmao wow great question
>>
>>19325903
I'm sure you would Reddit
>>
>>19326006
This has already been covered, they're in space. It's physics.
>>
They weren't having existential crisis like we have had the past few thousand years. Earliest religion is just basically animism, understanding you are a part of the food chain and must nourish the earth someday, giving your energy back into that which has nourished you. Prayer was often a message to the spirit you cut loose, grateful acknowledgment and maybe even a promise that in it's next life, it could eat you.

They didn't fear death and the unknown like we do. Death was too much a part of their every day life. I believe our separation from death contributes greatly to our stress as a society. Our sense of community, of really belonging in life and in death, is lost.
>>
>>19325903
>alien exorcist (he's a skeptical jesuit)
topkek

I would also watch that movie
>>
>>19326024
>le reddit boogeyman
>internet tribalism
Grow up you faggot.
>>
>>19321490
there are caveman ghosts we just call them poltergheists or demonic hauntings but its just a spirit that doesn't understand its environment as it has been temporally displaced.
>>
>>19326090

butthurt reddit fag confirmed

you have to go back
>>
>>19321676
>every Physical Law in the Universe
what? can you explain?
>>
>>19325024
yes
>>
We often read in history books about cavermans being predecessors of humans, while in fact they wee product of nuclear war and genetic experiments - they were poor bastards, low frequency souls, living in harsh conditions.
>>
>>19321676
Physical law means nothing when you start getting into quantum physics and M theory, IMO ghosts are nothing more than a human's background radiation
>>
Ghosts haunting my house is a violation of the NAP
>>
>>19326090
LOL. I wasn't even serious. Damn chill out autist
>>
>>19325986
Inhabitants of Flatland only perceive things in 2 dimensions.

We perceive things in 3 dimensions and so far only have "laws" to describe things in a 3D world

if there is more to reality than what we perceive in 3 dimensions, our "laws" are incomplete and incorrect
>>
>>19321504
This explains a lot
>>
>>19321579
Aw fuck

I dont want to be the ghost that shits in a bush
>>
>>19325667
The real question is... Do they move

Coast to coast?
>>
>>19321676
You know what else violates every Physical Law in the Universe? Singularities. And yet somehow physicists believe in them and show mathematical equations they probably exist... huh, kind of like faith. Faith <--> Physics <--> Religion. Am I seeing a similarity here?
>>
>>19321490
ghosts are created from our perceptions

people dont have experience with cavemen nowadays and would never fear one or expect to see one
>>
I think the solution is very simple. We don't see any cavemen ghosts because the cavemen no longer have any relatives to visit. They're all long dead damnit.
>>
>>19321603
You sound like a retard who brainwashed himself to be honest.
I hope you're happy with your fake life, at least now you will be "normal". Or "logic", whichever you fetishize.
>>
Except there are caves in America (at least in KY) that are reputed to be haunted by native spirits. Also, given that to be a ghost one must have unfinished business, perhaps the Cavemen lived more complete lives, having a child and knowing they would live would be all the peace one needed.

:shrug: as it stands perhaps ghosts are a product of our "settled" existence, where in we always feel we need more to be happy.
>>
>>19321490
I think spirits r recycled. Think how most reports of ghosts are desripted as people like civil war soldiers, or miners, or movie stars from the 40s or something like that. Maybe people from civil war era saw ghosts of old pioneers, or indians, and British soldiers from the revolutionary war. Idk its a thought.
>>
>>19321504
So it's the same reason there are no black ghosts?
>>
>>19327740
That would be an interesting Kevin Smith movie. Black Ghost.

>cut scene of little girl sleeping in bed
>gets startled
>looks around room, blanket half covering face
>"DAAAAAYUM WHITE GIRL, WHY U LOOKIN ALL SCARED N SHIT?! U BE LOOKIN ALL LIKE DIS *makes face* AND DIS *does funny walk*
>girl screams
>dad played by Rob Schneider comes in
"what is it honey?"
>"daddy there's a black ghost haunting my room!"
>"don't be silly honey, niggers aren't real"
>>
>>19327740
>>19327750
Whats a nigger?
>>
>>19321523

No, their lives were painful, tedious, and horrifying. You think they enjoyed it because it was all they knew? Tpbpbpbbb
>>
The scariest ghosts are the japanese kind.
>>
>>19327740
Animals don't have souls.
>>
>>19321658
Back in 2010 or so I went swimming with my cousin at Barton Springs in Austin and I shit you not I saw a guy there that looked like the caveman from those Geico commercials. Long hair, beard, fucked up forehead, everything. He he was even walking like Bigfoot from the Patterson film.
>>
>>19323011
but you do. you just don't really care normally if you saw a cat and then it disappeared very quickly out of view. I've seen and heard of wild boar ghosts in my backyard which is in an urban area of a town with no kind of pig like that but it did appear to me for about a week or two before never again being seen.
>>
>>19321490
They already haunted all the people they wanted to haunt I suppose
>>
>>19321603
>I saw ghosts and now I don't believe they're real
That is... very much the opposite of what I'm used to hearing.
>>
>>19327740
There are tons of black ghosts, dude.
>>19327762
Racist and also untrue.
>>
>>19327740
They are called shadows.
>>
>>19321490
Who says there aren't?
>>
>>19321490
cause youre a dumb faggit with no brain. Learn to think you dumb fuck. If there were cavemen ghosts they exist out in caves and the wilderness you everlasting cunt. They arent going to be floating on the second floor of a tiny building in a city built in 1800 like the 1850 ghosts. i swear this board is so fucking dumb its unbelievabe. the earth is huge and man hasnt even built on 0.1% of the earths surface. you live in a comfy little modern hut on new land where there are no cavemen ghosts. Now rope yourself.

>HURR THE WORLD IS MASSIVE AND IM TINY BUT IM SUPER IMPORTANT HOW COLE CAVEMEN GHOSTS HAVENT REVEALED THEMSELVES TO ME? IM REALLY IMPORTANT AND THEY HAVENT EVEN CONVINCED ME. THEY MUST NOT BE REAL. IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT MATTERS.
>>
why are there no ghosts of dinossaurs
>>
>>19329140
how about ghosts of any animal in general
or ghost plants
ghost bacteria
ghost virus
what clade or kingdom does a living being needs to be in order to create a ghost
what level of inteligence
do chimps leave ghosts? why not?
>>
>>19327473

You say "if", which implies you base your reasoning on loose speculations on the concept of dimensions.

Since what you have isn't even a theory due to lack of evidence it is quite strange to present it as a fact
>>
>>19329140
Satan stole their souls with his magical meteor from Hell.
>>
>>19325502
This Cambodian finger puppet board is bursting at the seams with ghost then
>>
If they were dead, tey would float on until the end right? With that being said, it's been millions of years, I'm sure a soul can still learn.
>>
>>19327995
>There are tons of black ghosts, dude.
Thats just superstition. They aren't real like white ghosts or asian ghosts or native ghosts.
>>
>>19329144
99% of ghosts come from precamprian organisms. They form the background psychic energy that powers every other paranormal power on this board.
>>
>>19329026
Consider this: the urban areas that you think would exclude caveman ghosts used to be wilderness areas, and the locations of most modern cities are likely to have been utilized by prehistoric humans.
The real reason we don't see them is that they're a few geological strata underneath us, wondering where the sun and all the elk went.
>>
>>19321490
They're called the Rephaim.
>>
>>19329571
If you're a speaking an ancient dialect of hebrew they are. If you're speaking modern english they're called caveman ghosts.
>>
>>19329624
Caveman ghosts sounds kind of stupid though.
>>
>>19321490
Reincarnation.

We are the caveman.
>>
>>19329758
I guess. Rephaim might sound stupid in hebrew, I don't know.
>>
>>19321504
This is technically true. Before Jesus, every single person ever born went directly to hell.
Now, every single person born, including all aliens in the universe, all go to hell except for the few on Earth that accept Jesus as their lord and savior.
The only thing in this world as infinite as God, is the population capacity of Hell.
>>
>>19329568
Definitely true in the middle east, Mediterranean, india, and coastal china. Not true in europe or america.
>>
>>19329912
It says in the bible that the dead are not judged until they are resurrected during the apocalypse.
>>
>>19329993
The first thing anyone who has died will know, is being resurrected to stand before the Judgment seat of Jesus Christ.

“Multitudes that sleep in the dust of the earth will awake; some to everlasting life, and some to everlasting contempt.” Daniel 12:2
“….Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom,” 2 Timothy 4:1 That is when people will receive eternal life or eternal death .
>>
>>19329144
There are lots of reports of ghost dogs, cats, and monkeys.
>>
>>19330109
Are there ghost cocks?
I'm asking for a friend who's me.
>>
File: neanderthal.jpg (38KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal.jpg
38KB, 620x413px
>>19321490
Maybe there are, and they sometimes haunt places similar to the world they knew, and for a long time have been thought of as mythical, elusive spirit animals that Americans call Sasquatches and Asians call Yetis.
>>
>>19330343
>>19321490
There are caveman ghosts. In fact, there are exactly as many caveman ghosts as there ever were cavemen. There are also ghosts for every single plant and animal and insect that ever existed, and so on.
You're misunderstanding how ghosts work, however.

Ghosts are probabilistic echoes of macroscopic causal foci. They continue to manifest faintly along the most common cross-section of that being's life. In stagnant areas that lack significant other causal foci, these echoes can continue to bounce around that being's old probability cloud for centuries. The more different and contaminated by other causal foci the area becomes, the more that final echo collapses until it vanishes completely from the realm of detection.
Energy cannot be destroyed, however, and as such the ghosts never truly vanish. They continue to act out their final set of most probable actions forever, with a resonant wavelength that approaches the breadth of the universe itself, rendering them completely undetectable by any conceivable means.
>>
>>19326090
Okay, now I know you're a monstrous faggot with a craving for dicks. What happened to you when you were young? Did your greasy Uncle make you wear dresses? Or did you just grow up in the suburbs and think everything should be allowed everywhere because "You knowww.. whatevrr!"
Either way, drink 10 gallons of bleach to wash down that bottle of sleeping pills and spare the world from your fucking retarded ass.
>>
>>19327740
Laughed.
>>
Unga, me caveman ghost!
>>
>>19323475
Ew
>>
File: IMG_1629.jpg (20KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
20KB, 240x200px
>>19323366
>cavemen aren't real

How?
>>
>>19327347
>human's background radiation
>has the audacity to give shit to a physics major
>>
1 person dies
2 new person in same location
3 4th and 5th dimensional anomalies cause traces of the dead to remain and go about their daily life
4 the dead do not know they are dead
5 they go about their daily life and sensitive people can sense it
>that one episode of Ghostbusters in the Stanly hotel where the ghost is asking who is there and what's making the noise,
>all evps are old or new scarred people thinking angles are talking to them
>future people are more powerful and can turn into time traveling poltergeist
>future Cult takes over world and does "demonic" things like three knocks thinking they are holy
>>
>>19326065
>>19326006
This could be a banner
>>
>>19321504
Top notch reply for a top notch shitpost.

Ya done good son. Ya done good.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.