[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your exoeriemces with the ouija board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Have you ever played with the game of the spitits? Did it ocurr something? Or did not ocurr anything?
>>
got a demon named mama
>5 or 6 years ago 18 years old I think
>go to friends place where 5 or 6 people are hanging out 4 people on the board
>planchet is moving pretty quickly between both z and a, and h and a
>demons laugh I guess
>starts out friendly, answering normal question people ask.
>friend in back corner on calculator as we start asking it math questions to see if someone was moving the planchet with their fingers.
>gets some of the math questions right...its a little weird.
>zaza starts getting unfriendly
>tells friends to kill each other and how it was going to drag them to hell
> after a while of being told terrible things finally decide to put the board away.
>I go to other friends house where the lights are constantly flipping on and off
>ask if theres anyone around to turn the lights on and off twice consecutively.
>lights do as I ask and then stop having any issues.
> back at friends where we had the Ouija they kept hearing people running up and down the stairs apparently and knocking on the walls
>I go home finally and as I'm about to walk into my room I see in the guest bedroom a big very dark figure standing in the corner of the room.
> didn't sleep much that night
>look up zaza on the internet and see hundreds of people have had similar experiences with zaza and others named zozo or zuzu ect
>>
>>19321546
zaza* not mama. there was a mama that made an appearance on the bored but it was insignificant.
>>
File: Oh shit.jpg (154KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit.jpg
154KB, 640x448px
>>19321546
Oh shit dude isn't zozo supposed to be super bad??
>>
>>19321422

i once plaied with the ojoboard. then lights went out my frind got eyes on me and i said that was so crazy. but we had no letters so we didtn know what happend.
>>
>>19321562
from reading about him later I guess people can get fucked up but I never have had anything else paranormal happen. ive tried using Ouija boards since and don't get anything. really wish I could experience something again. I think you need to be around the right people.
>>
>>19321546
Where are you from?
>>
>>19321608
Washington state
>>
Certainly there are a lot of stories about the ouija's functioning. In the latinamerican tradition is very common in its culture and they oftrn used the called the game of the cup, that consist in one cup as planchette and with cut paper pieces. I have read a lot about the power of the ouija and I heard very versions, since its a instrument to speak with your subconscious until with it you can speak with aliens...In the Imternet, there are a lot of urban legends but although a lot of these would be false they are interesting
>>
File: Ouija.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
>cousin's friend was stuck in a Mexican prison
>they go to visit him, bring Ouija board for lulz
>they ask it questions about each other that the others don't know
>it answers correctly every time
>femanon cousin asks how many kids she'll have
>it says three, but only one will be born (she had an abortion, then a miscarriage, and then one kid)
>anon cousin asks if he'll live a long and happy life
>it says no
>anon cousin gets upset asks why
>it answers 6,9,6,9,6,9, over and over again (he died of brain cancer at 19)
>prison anon asked when he'd be free from prison
>it answered before the sun sets in three days you will be free (he was fatally stabbed on the afternoon of the third day and was dead before sunset)
>anon cousins woke up for weeks hearing him get stabbed and shit got trashed in their house. ( I heard and saw that, noped the fuck out of there )

I don't fuck around with that shit. True story.
>>
>>19321770
> True story
>>
File: ouija board story.jpg (85KB, 1249x705px) Image search: [Google]
ouija board story.jpg
85KB, 1249x705px
Dumping some screencaps related to ouija
>>
I wish I could play with one but I don't have any friends.
>>
>>19321941
This one is cool.
Tho wasnt ouija invented as a toy recently? Would try if it was avaliable in my shit country but im alone so...
>>
>>19321956
Really?
>>
>>19321956
I don't have any friends, either.
>>
>>19321980
Yeah they were invented in the 19th century as a toy. There's been a considerable amount of scientific studies that suggest ouija manipulation is caused by subconscious recollection to verbal cues i.e. "who are you?" might make one participant move the ouija unknowingly based on the prompt.

Not saying there can't be paranormal influences, but most of the time it's people manipulating the board without realizing it.
>>
>>19322057
I think they had similar things or ways to communicate from before then. just wasn't well known or put into production.
>>
The only time I used a ouija board was when my rich grandmother bought one, because she bought every board game on the shelf at wallmart. We played all of them, but when we got to this one, she couldn't figure out how it was even a "game"

We put our hands on the lense, and it obviously started moving. She yelled at me for pushing it around. I was not pushing it, and was very curious about what it was going to say. She continued to get mad at me, and put away the board games.
>>
>>19322057
it's more along the lines of chaos magic, crystal ball scrying, or listening to static and hearing voices. The random movements caused by multiple people pushing the handle in different ways make it land on letters, then it's up to coincidence to have the letters make sense to the people playing.
>>
>>19321422
>playing with the board on saturday
>in a dark garage like stupid teenagers
>each person has ONE(1) hand on planchette
>me being a medium
>"anon you ask the ghosties questions"
>me "ok" and I ask if anyone is there
>i get a sensation of pulling
>i cant breathe and start banging on the table with my free hand
>my right hand feels like its numb.
>manages to get goodbye out as all my friends are watching in horror
>i go to the backyard and vom
>1 week later and right wrist still hurts

thats about it though
>>
File: Capt2.jpg (55KB, 494x588px) Image search: [Google]
Capt2.jpg
55KB, 494x588px
>>19321422

i am playing it now - there is a virtual board hidden in capture(s)

=))
>>
Asked it basic questions and it answered them all correctly. Can't remember if we asked it anything that would prove it was ethereal or otherworldly. It gave me a bad feeling and I think contributed to some bad luck in life.
>>
Cousin and I talked to some spirits with it over the years. Same ones too, years apart. Nothing really interesting in talks but this one time

> be playing in the middle of the day, on the coffee table
> step dad is there and annoyed were in the TV room. He doesn't believe
> we get a yes when we ask if someone is there
> this is my step dads first time around a board
> I saw how do you like that cliff?
> anon, anonette you're fucking with me thats all a bunch of bullshit

And I swear to god, before the sound even died off his lips the power went out. Not a surge, but for about twenty seconds. My dog went apeshit, stepdad pale as a ghost (irony), and cousin and I were pretty spooked as well. Stepdad immediately had another drink and went to nap (hes an alcoholic). When we asked if the spirit was still there we got no response so we said sorry for him and then ended the session.
>>
>>19321956
Namefags don't deserve friends
>>
It's a fucking Hasbro toy
>>
I remember we asked common questions and the glass insisted to tell us about illegitimate popes.
>>
>>19322202
>stop pushing the the lense dear
>I can't grandma! It's not me!
>h-hi, i'm tom the gho-
>WHAT A STUPID KID AND WHAT A STUPID WEEGIE GAME
>>
>>19325010
>>19322202
Your grandmother is a smart woman.

You should try to be as smart as her.
>>
my experience: nothing
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.