[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Different" People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1476225607549.jpg (17KB, 494x339px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476225607549.jpg
17KB, 494x339px
Okay /x/, I've got a story for you. It's about a guy I knew a while ago, no idea what became of him. I can confirm that throughout this story, no drugs or alcohol were taken, although it'd make more sense if there were.

So I met this guy once, called himself "Joker", edgy as fuck I know. But this guy... He was on another fucking level I swear.

First off, it felt weird being around him, like, just a different atmosphere, although I never felt uncomfortable around him. On top of that... He KNEW things about me. Not my name or anything crazy like that, but like when I was thirsty and wanted a drink. Sounds like just a really good empath, but shit gets crazy from here on out.

So, I can very faintly see energy and auras and all that jazz, but around this guy, it was like they were amplified. At one point it was like I could see through the ground. Not x-ray vision, but it was like the ground was glass, suspended above this sea of energy. At one point I was stood staring at the drink I wanted to buy instead of picking it up, he comes up behind me and says "Calm down. You get used to it." with this big knowing grin on his face.

To top it all off, we're just stood on the street, a little way down there's a guy trying and failing to start his bike. This guy Joker looks at me and says "I'll let him start it shall I?" Sure enough, the next time he trys, the bike starts straight away. I was fucking freaked at that point.

Does anyone have any idea what this guy was, or have any stories about meeting similar people? It can't just be this guy, right?

Pic entirely unrelated.
>>
>>19321137
Probably there's more people. I mean, you think occultists and all other people who actually can do some shit are who? Some bearded monks locked in the mountain monasteries? Bald skinny fuckers floating in pools in some military complexes?
They're often just average folks going with their lives, just having peculiar abilities, knowledge and outlook on the world.
>>
>>19321205
Exactly, unless they are giant attention whores.

>You all know who I'm talking about.
>>
>>19321211
Who?
>>
>>19321205

+500 spooky points for you anon, maybe he called himself the joker because of how he smiles?
>>
>>19321205
OP here. I mean, I'm no stranger to occult mystic shit, but like I say, this guy was on a whole other level. Like, the kinds of things I only thought were actually possible after meeting him.

But you raise a good point. Who knows how many next level people there are out there.
>>
there are people with acute perception and exuberant charisma. implying they are higher beings is a caveman-level conclusion.
>>
>>19321411
Did you even read the full thing, dude? It was a little more than that.
>>
>>19321216
If you have to ask
>>
>>19321457
I do. Who? Op?
>>
>>19321457
lurker but not enough to deduce this answer, who?

perhaps a tripfag?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.