[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1500572051014-1545585076.jpg (226KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1500572051014-1545585076.jpg
226KB, 1920x2560px
I want to kill her... She is the worst person on the world... Why would anybody do this....? I always loved her, and she knew it, but she was trying to use me as a slave, then when i resist her powers, she starts to kiss and have sex with my friend...
Then she used him as a slave. That was for last time, she is something like a witch... Her eyes... I wan to kill her, but i'm not brave enough... Should I? And if I should how? If I should not... Why? Thank You all
>>
>>19320837
killing is wrang.
>>
>>19320837
Skyrim NERD
>>
>>19320837
Protip: Don't.

Talk to someone other than 4chan about it, maybe see a professional. People can be dicks, but that doesn't mean a) there's anything necessarily paranormal about it and b) that they deserve to die.

Also, not going to jail is good, just saying.
>>
>>19320902
OP here, trust me, You have to see her eyes until You can understand, but thank You for Your advice
>>
>>19320913
Got any pictures? You can crop the rest of her face out if you want.
>>
>>19320837
Do it then, youre talking like life is the great shit anon, if thats your desire just do it
>>
Make her on the sims and then fulfill yourself that way.
>>
>>19320960
>t. Edgy 15 year old
>>
If you think the sadness from heartbreak is bad, you should try out the sadness from guilt over murder.
>>
>>19320987
It's not from a heartbreak (only) she' s basivally slaver
>>
>>19320948
No i don't, she doesn' t have aFB as far as I know or anything like that :/
>>
>>19320987
If this guy is plotting to kill someone for "being a witch" I seriously doubt he has the capability to feel remorse or guilt. With that being said OP, do it and post pics.
>>
Anyone remember when /x/ was a platform for the paranormal now you tell me why the FUCK this is on here
>>
There is one ritual, it's very dangerous but may be what you seek. You must obtain a penny made before 1944, as this calls upon residual energy from the Nazis and it won't work without some fuherjuice. You must then obtain simple pool cleaner. Drop the penny into the cleaner while reciting "Ni Gah Zta Ngmai An Zus" and breathing the fumes until you see a vision. If you experience any pain, this is a test. Fought through, you will find your peace.

>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>19321144
Doesnt this seem /x/ to you?
>>
>>19320837
>>>/adv/

Protip: Don't murder people. No matter how you feel about them, it's not worth that.
>>
>>19321047
Going through the same thing OP. The only thing you can do to be free is to break her spell and not allow it to come back. She can only feed from you if you allow it. Your will is stronger
>>
File: 1500420645713.jpg (47KB, 1024x575px)
1500420645713.jpg
47KB, 1024x575px
>>19320837
Think about jail son, that place is not fun at all.
>>
>get ragequit
>posts on /x/
>>
Kill her bro, then live off your name of killing someone and get into the drug game.
>>
Dont be a fucking beta cuck, dont let her step on your face and grow some fucking balls !

And if your friend a beta cuck too, well to bad for him, he needs some balls too.
>>
File: supreme.jpg (64KB, 634x376px)
supreme.jpg
64KB, 634x376px
>>19320837
Only do it if you are supreme enough
>>
>>19320837
anon got cucked and wants to kill a grill
/thread
>>
>>19320837
Extend to her compassion, OP. Treat her better than she treated you. Kill her with kindness and love, nothing else.
If we are not willing to forgive those who have hurt us, then who will ever forgive us when we hurt people we care about?
We must learn from the past, let it go, and move one.
If someone feels the need to manipulate or use you, it simply means they are unfilled and incapable of finding happiness within themselves. She is just a lost soul. Get over it.
Is she really the worst in the world, or are you an obsessive, needy male in a scarcity mindset? Is she really so great that she could not be replaced tomorrow by an even better, healthier woman, with whom you would actually be supported and loved by? Do you really want to throw your life away over someone so insignificant?
Find your love within yourself, not other people. If they abuse you, then leave them and never look back. If your friend is the same, then give him the same treatment.
Whatever you allow becomes your reality. Just know that if you do attempt to hurt her, the universe will make sure you receive in equal parts whatever you give.
You have been warned. I wish you love and healing my friend.
>>
>>19320837
You shouldn't kill her
The reason being, killing people is generally frowned upon. There will be punishment for any infractions against the free will of the human race.
>>
Killing her is the free will of the human race. If you kill her I would hold out till the cops showed up at my house (33% chance according to statistics) if they did and I would kill them and go on the run or die to them. You dont have to go to jail. Also dont feel bad it was going to end anyway lol.
>>
>>19320839
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong.
>>
>>19324716
Your misanthropy is disappointing. Find a less violent conclusion once this romantic notion has played out in your head. Yes even you have the potential to do something meaningful and creative.
>>
Blast her in the fucking face and toss the body. You'll feel better afterwards.
>>
>>19320837
Never and I mean NEVER throw your life away for a useless cunt.

Just find a girl who will actually treat you right. You need to raise your energies and positivity and then she will be attracted to you (the right girl)
>>
>>19320837

learn more about the monkey brain before chimping out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.