[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is odd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So there's some particularly weird things that happen to me. Nothing 100% like seeing a ghost or anything like that. (cept as a child but I wouldn't really say it's a ghost, I was young and it was naptime, but I did that think that kids to if they have a bunk bed and tucked the sheet under the top bunk to have a little fort. I remember a black, cartoony circle face smiling at me in one of the inside corners. I was brave enough to pull it down after a bit, but it was in my closet, but instead of being a circle face, it was one of those halloween flashlights with the jack-o-lantern as the top. Only It was pitch black instead of orange and the face just stared at me. I forced myself to go back to sleep.) But more things that happen too often or just that they occur in general that makes me think it's no mere coincidence.

1. So I have this weird talent of being able guess or influence reality or whatever super slightly. It's never anything I do on purpose, it's like getting something you halfheartedly wanted, but not as much as you'd like something full heartedly. Like for instance, I really wanted some chinese food, so I made some fried rice. My mother brought home chinese food at the end of the day, without anyone in the house suggesting it to her. What makes it so weird is we don't eat takeout too often, it's somewhat expensive to us. That's just one of them. It's hard to remember them except more recent ones. Sometimes when listening to shuffled playlists I'll think about I song that'd I like to hear and shuffle will play it. They never happen on purpose, but one time as a middle schooler after telling my cousin about it, I tried to prove it by saying what type of commercial will show up next. "I said something about football" which, if I'm being honest is kind of a broad guess, but a brighthouse commercial played and in the middle of it they referenced a sports package or something and showed a little clip of some football players.
>>
>>19320700

So just little things like that. Sometimes slightly bigger but, it's hard to remember any compelling ones.

2. I have regular zombie dreams. Like mostly every night. Usually they take place after the apocalypse and I'm just trying to survive. Recently I haven't been myself in my dreams. Last night I think I was a woman. Most times I wake up normally and just think that was weird. Every once in a while one will get to me and I'll wake up afraid and for a few seconds think it's real until my head clears and I thank heavens that it wasn't. A couple years back, one really got to me. I was traveling with a group between some buildings. In one of the buildings, we found a plaque that said "Anon will kill everyone". The lighting in that building was a dim red. We left and found shelter with another survivor in a building connected by a plank of wood to the current one we were in. We went to sleep, and I awoke with a red dim light filling the room (still in dream), to find everyone had turned into zombies. So I killed them all, but after everyone was dead, I noticed they weren't zombies and that I had just killed everyone in cold blood, thus proving the plaque right. As soon as I realized this I woke up for real. I felt uneasy the whole day.

3. So this one is the most concrete example of I have of something being up. So a month ago, my mother, my sister, and I left town to see my brother, who is in the pen. as I've stated before, we're kinda a poor family so this is the closest thing we get towards a family vacation, we stay in a hotel, eat out and such, it's somewhat nice considering what we're there for. We never leave town for anything else.
So we saw him on the second day we got there, which was a saturday. Normally on saturdays, me and my mother sit in the living room and watch hulu. I like to spend time with her, because she's my mother and with one son a convict and another a NEET, I like to show her that she didn't quite fail with her youngest son.
>>
>>19320771
Anywho, we see my brother in the pen and go back to the hotel. Me and my sis are about to go get some hardee's ( don't even get me started on this shit. Fucking, part of the reason I even bare with this trip is because we don't have a goddamn hardee's in my town. I mean I also go because it makes my mom happy, but honestly I hate my brothers, they are awful people. We always get some it's my favorite. And something keeps fucking with me and something has always been happening preventing me from getting it.) Right before we leave my mother get a voicemail from the NEET brother who stayed home that a fucking SUV went through our apartment's living room. Mind you, if we had just happened to stay home me and my mother would have been sitting right where they came through, especially at that time of day. There would have been low chance of survival as the car would have went completely over us and stopped in our kitchen like it did without us there. But we weren't home, we took the only trip we take ever, and by some chance, some idiot drives through our apartment. Maybe it was luck, but maybe it was something else.

I got one more but I'm not even going to number it. A year ago, I lived with my best friend and his girlfriend. A couple weeks into my stay, like the scumbag I am, I started having sex with her. I was there for 4 months and eventually I left, he never found out and he's still my best friend, but I know what I did and there's some serious guilt issues I have, which is fine I deserve a punishment, but I'm just too much of a coward to tell him, he's like a brother to me. Anyway, you know how if you use your phone number to connect with facebook they'll send you texts and shit saying "so and so is on facebook" or "you have 3 notifications and 2 pokes". I get those often, but it's usually the ones telling me who is on facebook. For the last year it's been normal. But recently instead of the "you have 3 notifications" or "so and so is connected"
>>
>>19320847
I've been getting "(the girl) is on facebook" every day. No change. Like the world is trying to tell me something. Like seriously of all the people to have this get stuck on repeat why her. I spent a lot of time trying to get her out of my head, I've even hooked up with someone else since. it's really odd since I haven't talked to her since a month after I left. So what do you all think?
>>
>>19320864
I just came back to check on the post and reread it, and right at the point where I finished my last reply about the text notification, I got another one. Still the same.
>>
>>19320700
I remember being attacked by a demon as a kid. I remember being awake and asleep at the same time, and I was trying to get away. All I know was that it wanted me to die. At one point I woke up and got out of bed, not to run to my parents room but to just lie down in the corner of my room and die. I literally thought I was gonna die, and no matter how badly I wanted to I couldn't get away. Sorry if that was too dark, I knew a girl in college who got pulled out of her bed by a demon she couldn't see, and she got a celtic rune tattoo that said "paranormal." I was only 5 when it happened and I shut down completely and only recently remembered what happened to me.

I also think I have an extra.... talent. Just like you described. Dunno if the scary shit is related to it, but someone from /b/ heard my story and told me to come here
>>
>>19322908
For me, it's like reality is just a giant storybook, and sometimes it's like my thoughts accidentally get used as part of the "story," but I know it came from my mind.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.