[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever tripped on DPH? /x/ seems like the board that'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1486743645786.jpg (187KB, 800x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1486743645786.jpg
187KB, 800x1061px
Anyone here ever tripped on DPH? /x/ seems like the board that'd most enjoy it, it's the spoopiest drug.

Also general /paranormal drug experiences/
>>
>>19320449
Diphenehydramine is the dumbest shit you could take. Proven correlation between it and alzheimers/dementia.

Try a real dissociative like DXM or Datura. I can guarantee most of this board wouldn't have half a rats ass clue what to do with themselves on any of these substances anyways.
>>
>>19321006
>>19320449
Both these actually.
Also.
>Just dph being correlated
Lols
Playing horror games on it was fun. Low doses where your dick still worked made orgasms fucking great.
Paranoia and general dysphoria was not.
Not really something to do on the daily.
>>
>>19320449
Actual DPH trips suck ass but everyone will tell you that. It's only worth it if you mix it with something like DXM.
The 75-150mg range is ok though. You get a weird body high (similar to ASMR if you are so inclined) and faps are great but the restless leg is a killer and gets exponentially worse as dosage goes up. But then again I have actual RLS even while sober so YMMV.
>>
>>19320449
It's an antihistamine. Kek. And DXM causes kidney failure. They added a chemical that literally causes your kidneys to be ionized.
>>
>>19321361
Sodium metabolites were not in the original formula. Look up renal failure, or kidney failure on DXM. High dose is anything above normal. One.
>>
>>19321364
Also, the industry that makes billion off of it, would rather you don't know. I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>19320449
mixed it with dxm once in 300/300 mg ratio because it was recommended

was a bit nerve wracking and I kept seeing sentient light wisps (spiders? kind of) moving around. looked more like little tiny men made out of a bluish white light. I got afraid they were fucking with me and I think one of them climbed up and put something in my ear but after a banishing ritual they disappeared so who knows really. life has been the same since.

also the ceiling kept folding like it was made out of felt. overall it was a weird experience, I can't imagine just doing DPH the hangover was awful. your body just loses the ability to retain water for a while, a super diuretic. the day after I slept for hours upon hours and could not move my body proper.

if you do try this try to make sure you got nothing going on for a couple days in case of lasting effects. and I would say DXM is more /x/'s drug than anything else. but that's just my bias.
>>
>>19321361
>an antihistamine that causes vivid, terrifying hallucinations
ftfy
>>
It's probably my favorite drug, not gonna lie. I don't get any of the bad sensations, just a nice body high and cool visual glitches. If anyone's looking to try it, start off on about 350 mg, or 14 25mg pills. Don't fap on it though, that can cause permanent erectile dysfunction.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-07-10-45-12.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-07-10-45-12.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I would say dissociative drugs in general are very /x/ related especially compounds like ketamine or crystalized DXM or even PCP
>>
DPH, or any deleriant for that matter are fucking retarded.

There's literally no benefit other than hallucinating thousands of spiders crawling all over you. Do some real drugs, stop stealing shit out of your mom's medicine cabinet.
>>
>>19321540

Dph isn't a dissociative it's a deliriant
>>
File: IMG_0620.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
When I was a teen my friend didn't know it was my first time and I took 32 Benadryl.
Saw the spiders, saw dead children in the bathroom,totally gone. Scary thing was I drove at some point and almost crashed into a light pole following no lie a zapdos.
Did a shot ton of Dxm over the years.
Super into the darker side of the occult and I smoke Datura weekly to commune with her.
>>
>>19321642
>Super into the darker side of the occult and I smoke Datura weekly to commune with her.
Sounds like being le edgelord. Are you an initiate? Do you have a functional ritual schedule? Or do you just smoke Datura and go dudeomgbroebullnsheit?
>>
>>19321654
I actually do, and it's not just Datura I work with currently I'm working on establishing relationships with mugwort, wormwood, jasmine and rose.
Monday's are for offerings to Cain and consecration of the upcoming weeks materials. Middle of the week is scrying with chosen plant spirit. 4-5 night a week of dream work and meditation.
I typically ingest in some form the plants I work with.
I don't just smoke Datura and drool all over my self. I have found corellations between Datura and an Aztec goddess Itzpapaloty with gematric correspondence to back it upl, as wellher corresponding monad.
Within my praxis her and mugwort hold keys to the initiation to Nahemoth.
>>
>>19321731
Itzpopalotl*
>>
Yes, allergy sufferer here. In my younger years always had Benadryl at hand. Hear you can catch a buzz so take a bunch. Meh. Forget about it for some years. Bored later, read it's a potentiator for other substances, decide one time drink a six pack while eating a bottle of Benadryl. Not too unpleasant, but not good either. Fucked up but not in a fun way, like I made myself retarded kind of way. Shouting to myself, undressing, uncomfortable and hard to pee. Bad hangover, no pain, just unable to be normal for a few days. Not a party drug by any means, I never saw any freaky stuff, buy no desire to ever get wrecked on it again. Now DXM, now that's a good time medicine.
>>
>>19321748
>I don't just smoke Datura and drool all over my self
Well, that's good. That seems to be what a lot do these days. I have been experimenting with Silene Capensis. I have had great luck with mugwort, decent luck with this stuff, but when I mix them I don't get great results.
>>
>>19321809
>I have been experimenting with Silene Capensis
other anon, used that thing for two weeks with no effects, I threw it after because there were no effects
>>
>>19321809
>Silene Capensis
Never heard of it but at glancing at its wiki seems very interesting. Maybe later down the road I'll check it out.
Had some success with mugwort my self also. I just made an Incense blend of Datura mugwort wormwood and rose petals Monday to use for lucid dreaming.
When I say I'm smoking Datura I'm by no means rolling fat fucking blunts lol.
I take 3-5 hits and just chill. Datura is scary.
>>
File: mECe1sx_d.jpg (60KB, 640x595px) Image search: [Google]
mECe1sx_d.jpg
60KB, 640x595px
>>19320449
OP it really just fucking depends on how you look at it. I took way too many benadryl in am attempt to off myself and I ended up getting hospitalized. It wasn't exactly paranormal but here's my greentext, (pic related). I guess if you would have a bad trip this would be an evil drug to be on, because you wouldn't be able to tell what is real etc.
>>
>>19321837
Ok you guys seen to know about plants in relation to mysticism, I don't. I have read a few books in the past where lotus, and sometimes blue lotus is mentioned. Any information on that? I looked at some site called erowid but didnt get much out of it.
>>
>>19321402
Funny, this sounds so similar to a near death experience in Alan Moore's book Jerusalem, complete with "little people" and shifts in the reality taking place in the ceiling. You were on the cusp of a transition into 5th dimensional space, where time is just a coordinate on a plane, where you can go to the future and the past by walking and digging just the right way
>>
>>19320449
>Be me
>Be right now posting
>Reiterate dph is pleb tier
>Posting about time me and GF got attack by the sky with a heavy hum one night
>Paralyzed muscles from shoulders and feeling starts to spread downwards
>420
>Frankenstein shuffle inside, don't hear sound now
>Opposite of paralyzed
>8\10
>>
>>19323610
Do you have a better quality picture?
>>
>>19320449
DON'T DO DPH

Please, don't do this fucking drug, it ruined huge parts of my life and I still struggle to this day, pretty much i split my personality with it, DONT FUCKING DO IT

I was in psychosis for years, not fun, the high is shit, the trips are meaningless, and the brain damage is real, I cry that you can buy this off the shelves, there is a true demon in this chemical.

If you need to get high from CVS i would reccomend inhaling axe body spray through a tshirt to filter out the shitty chemicals and flavor, put on a good song and your tachyons will fire

I always used to put on 6foot 7foot by lilwayne even though i hate him, but that song lived on timelessly through my younger years, music video is freakkky
>>
>>19324707
how much did you take? and how often?
>>
>>19320449
Don't do dph. I got close to death so many times for such a shit drug
>>
>>19324490
maybe. im still not too keen on trying it again because well moore is a writer first and an occultist second so who knows how real his writings are. and also i dont really want to destroy my physical body especially since i basically just started my twenties. would recommend the dxm to anyone looking for a fun drug, rule of thirds does apply (as in only 1/3 of all personality types enjoy the effects) but if youre here you might be in that category regardless. goes well with some weed.
>>
>>19323966
Erowid is a fantastic website in regards to plant based drugs and all drugs really.
If your interested in blue lotus just type in google blue lotus experiences erowid.
I have been using errowid for a decade.
If there isn't much there....it's because there isn't much to blue lotus.
Any other questions ?
>>
>>19324988
No other questions, I'll look around. Just curious because of literary use
>>
Yes and now I know the earth is flat.
>>
>>19324988
They have added quite a bit since I last looked at the site. There is a recipe for blue lotus beer, I'm going to try that. Apparently it is synergistic with alcohol.
>>
>>19324748
>writer first, occultist second
>implying they aren't the same thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qACd0wHd0
>>
>>19324707
>dont do drugs but inhale smelly beta male in a can
>>
I like dph a good bit, makes conversation and just being around people in general a nightmare though
>>
not OT but sweet Van Gogh pic
>>
>>19321006
Datura is fucking weird, you don't realize you're tripping on it, but you are tripping, and you'll see shit - like shadow people, entities, maybe inter dimensional type shit in waking reality - but it all seems normal and not surprising. This makes you feel like you're not even high, but somehow you still know you're high on a weird primal/unconscious level.

It's delirious.
>>
You neckbearded faggots only take an ANTIHISTAMINE because your too broke, too socially undeveloped, and too scared to locate real mind opening entheogens.
2CI, 5MEOAMT, NBOME...
Fucking benadryl? Really? Get a fucking life.
>>
>>19323610
Dude, i died laughing
If thats true then i swear, id love to hang out with you
>>
>>19321731
I dont understand most of what you typed regarding occult, but I find it extremely interesting you have made the connection between plant and spirit. I use dmt/mesca during summers on the reservation for dance - 99% of people fail to make this assocoation regardless of how often they consume. With plants, the spirits met depend on where the bark or leaf came from. My nemeshô says our spirits attract only those of our kind when not deliberately called. If you attract dark spirits it is not you that it is dark, a child chooses not whether to love wicked parents - good souls are all souls. Since I am nemêthithowa, Mama Qucha visits from the Inca and Kamohoalii from the Tiki - if you try dmt get it from 2 far away places to meet the dif spirits of your kind. With mesca, movement and drum dictate which ancestors are summoned - higher bpm brings our protectors and animals while lower bpm draws out your souls and ancestors. Im not sure if mesca works for you like it does me, it is dangerous to not have Anenôtewa and try such things.

Im assuming your plants work similar? If these meetings are repeatable and retained by the spirits you should be careful, especially if the spirits are not present in free will. Since you do not have a kêkyēhkimâta you should know this, it is very important.
Pôniwah Manetôwa Âkwapiwa
-means "spirit, stop and rest"

Be safe friend!
>>
>>19321006
>Diphenehydramine is the dumbest shit you could take
But it's also some of the most terrifying shit you can take and it is a drug that would probably attract some weirdo here than any other board. Tripping on DPH is not safe or wise at all but it can definitely produce an interesting trip report.
>>
>>19328931
The effects of datura depend on which kind you get, when and where it is picked, and who and how it was grown. Most get jimson, the dirty weed of Diablo - it is a trickster plant created to punish thieves, most do not recover from the experience and lose their minds. It sounds like you were chosen to receive Toloache, this is a very good sign and means you were supposed to have your experience. True toloache grows only on sacred ground and is picked during a full moon. It is the datura used by the midew, it splits the spirit from body and time. You did not feel "high" because the spirit is always the real "you" and returning to spirit feels natural until you reach for body or encounter the unexpected. I cannot speak much more as it is forbidden to share knowledge of sacred rites, but you should buy miigis shells - they are a token that "God" approved your journey and will attract you spirits which seek to help good souls.
>>
>>19320449
Wtf is DPH? Daň z Přidané Hodnoty?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.