[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird ass dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (4KB, 260x186px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
4KB, 260x186px
Ok I'm not very used to this board but I heard that you guys like to talk about weird dreams so here's one I had just last night. Not sure if it means anything but here goes.

>Live in heavily forested area (In dream not real life)
>Be New family in town
>Working at cardboard box packaging place
>Guy at work tells me that we have an awesome white ferret at work that we like to bring to celebrations
>Makes me go get the ferret
>While I'm trying to catch the little fucker in the boxes I see a monkey looking thing

Moar?
>>
>>19320266
Op here. fuck it I just realized how little I said. Ill add more now. I may be slow I didn't pre type this
>>
>Catch a good glimpse of it
>Looks like one of those minions from the Overlord games but skinnier
>It attacks me and I run like a bitch
>Tell work buddy about the incident
>He flips out on me about how I'm "Not supposed to look at the bullies!"
>Tells me about how the town is plagued by what they call "The bullies" which are weird little creatures of all shapes and sizes that fuck with the town
>When someone sees them they flip out and start hurting people.
>I still have to get the ferret too
>A few hours after the incident a fire breaks out at the other end of the town and work is called off
>On my way home everyone is giving me bad looks as I walk by
>After days of mischief and a few injuries I don't wanna bore you with another huge fire breaks out on the other side of town.
>I look out side and see more monkey shaped things
>They're about the size of the wretches from gears of war
>They're accompanied by people in cowl who chanting loudly
>I can't understand them
>I try to run but I get captured and hung in public by the hooded figures
>Wake up (I'm still in a dream but I don't know that)
>Watch a documentary about a disease called baby blue syndrome
>Like SIDS but worse
>The baby screams and turns blue as its body fills up with air and then deflates while its still alive
>It's bones look like popped balloons
>Go to sleep again
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.