[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of what this guy says is the truth? Much of what he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: lazar.jpg (11KB, 298x220px) Image search: [Google]
lazar.jpg
11KB, 298x220px
How much of what this guy says is the truth?

Much of what he says in his videos in 1980s is a known truth now: Element 115, gravitational waves...

How could he have known about all those things ? Just a wild guess? I dunno.

Well /x/, I am waiting for your opinions.
>>
/x/ talking about science is cringeworthy.
>>
>>19320148
Saying the words element 115 and gravitational waves is talking about science? Jeez. Mentioning something is not TALKING ABOUT something.
>>
Probably he's part of the Group 935 and helped in the creation of a teleporter that was also a time travel machine. Too bad he made zombies too
>>
>>19320156
Technically it is, so you suck at logic too.
>>
>>19320139
>>19320162
wait whaaaaaat?
>>
>>19320148
>Bob Lazar with his Knight-Rider appearance at the begining of his documentary
>science

I see what you did there tho!
>>
>>19320148
>the're talking about science they r stoopid
>they're talking about magic they r stoopid
You are where you deserve to be.
>>
File: 1311763499070.jpg (16KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
1311763499070.jpg
16KB, 300x354px
>>19320164
Here's your logic:
"Yeah look at me I'm really intelligent.
I know metaphysics and quantum mechanics. What do I know about it? I can write the words metaphysics and quantum mechanics. Thats how much of an expert I am"
Can we just stay on the subject, please?
>>
>>19320188
Enjoy your analblister faggit
Later
>>
so many shills itt

i wonder why....
>>
I guess that this is the problem about 4chan in general - whenever you want to have a discussion in any topic, lots of stupid people fill up the thread with their flawless logic and stupid crap.
>>
his company, United Nuclear, was raided by the FBI yesterday
>>
Hey guys. Stumbled onto this thread and couldn't help but get the feeling my presence could be used as a sort of enabler to get the grey matter midst your skull gyrating with those divine tones of higher thought, so I stopped in to say hi.

hi anonanons.

hi.

ok bye.
>>
i think he was mis info. they probably brainwashed him and through him out in the public. although he did spark my interest
>>
>>19320139
He mentioned things that were correct, he did worked on are 51, he knows math and he hasn't changed his history or been debunked this far.
>>
>>19320216
hi :)
>>
>>19320214
Oh shit nigger
>>
>>19320214
Swear, link?
>>
File: boblazar.png (2MB, 879x5517px) Image search: [Google]
boblazar.png
2MB, 879x5517px
Bob Lazar has furnished me uranium, thorium, tritium, and a whole host of other laboratory resources.

He also gave me these descriptions of how the technology being studied at S-4 actually worked.
>>
>>19320515
>▶
That person is lying. United Nuclear is fine, Bob recently moved it to a new warehouse location.
>>
>>19320156
fucking this. he never went into any technical detail about jack fucking shit, he just dropped a few sci-fi buzzwords made some vague nebulous statements about a few things
>>
>>19320591
hmm nope. see my post >>19320585
>>
>>19320474
>hasn't been debunked this far.
there's literally nothing to debunk.
all his statements are so vague he doesn't say shit really, just ramble on about sci-fi level shit that may or may not be real and we have no fuckin way of debunking one way or the other because if any of it is true it is obviously locked away somewhere we will never see
>>
looks like the TRUTH POLICE™ are here. simply amazing how many people need to take time out of their day to assure you that Bob knew nothing lol
>>
>>19320602
its like an argument for Bigfoot. there is no real evidence available to support his claims and there is no way to conclusively refute them.
I remain unconvinced either way but will continue to follow it
>>
>>19320585
Element 116 is magical! That's the whole explanation for it releasing anti-matter protons!
Sciene!
>>
>>19320139
who is this guy?
>>19320162
can you provide any source? I've never heard of any of this.
>>
File: 1493514158221.jpg (27KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493514158221.jpg
27KB, 500x320px
didnt he dead?
>>
>>19320139
>Element 115

He said it was like a firing particles at element 115 was that created the energy required to do all the memes

well thats how i remember it

instead of everyone going i can say words like metaphysicals and shit
>>
>>19320139
Element 115 has been known about ever since the periodic table was invented. There are gaps in the table where yet-to-be-found elements go, 115 was one of them.

Gravitational waves are basic Physics and have been ever since the days of Maxwell, Minkowski and Einstein... probably even Newton.

Bob Lazar is a fucking CON MAN. He worked as a contractor at Los Alamos for 1 week and was never allowed on-base/into any secret areas. He's just a typical con man
>>
>>19323474
I never learnt about gravitational waves in physics in school?

How can they have gaps in the table how do you pre-empt certain elements existing?

I heard bob is back working for them again.
>>
>>19320602
I see you've taken to heart the /pol/ manifesto
anyone that says something you disagree with is automatically a shill
makes perfect sense

I've seen this guy talked about for so many fucking years, it's sad that people STILL focus on these things. The same threads day in and day out about Area 51 and the Tunguska shit, the same old tired shit.

I just imagine all these old fat model train collectors posting here, yelling in their basements about how everyone is a shill out to get trump or bob lazar!

you guys must be aspergers, something like that. some kind of mental illness that makes you so fucking infuriating to deal with that people, like me now, are trolled out into calling you a fag.

go listen to Fart Smell and jerk off over the same tired old stories.

Move on with your lives it's pathetic.
>>
>>19323474
see this is the typical skeptic shill

he's probably got 20 tabs open you can tell he tries to talk from the point of authority

He tells us nothing except bob is a con man and its just the one post. Set and forget. That way he can't be challenged because he won't respond to you.

Pretty much all the conspiracy threads on this board are targeted like this.

Its an easy to see shill tactic.
>>
>>19323540
What are gravity waves?
>>
>>19323540
How does element 115 be anticipated before its discovered?
>>
>>19323561
Actually I just addressed the 2 points in OP then gave my opinion of Lazar based on what is known about his history.

You should probably learn to read before posting, anon. And learn some basic Physics while you're there.

If you want me to shill I will. Lazar never went to MIT like he said he did, and finished in the bottom 3rd of his highschool class. How's that for shilling?
>>
>>19323619
You don't know what gravitational waves are do you? You can't explain how an element which doesn't exist should be anticipated to be discovered can you?
>>
>>19323619
... also, while contracted to Los Alomos for 1 (ONE) week he was an engineer. Not a "build spaceship" type engineer, a "walk around with a wrench fixing rusty pipes" type engineer.

The guy is a fucking idiot. Only an idiot would be fooled by his bullshit, or an American with no education. Which one are you?
>>
>>19323630
see>>19323628

stop ignoring my posts
>>
File: periodic table.png (79KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
periodic table.png
79KB, 1440x1080px
>>19323628
Yes, I just fucking told you that. Look, here's the periodic table. See 115? A few decades ago there were 2 dozen elements that had yet to be discovered but scientists KNEW they were there. The spaces were blank. We just hadn't found them yet. Lazar didn't know anything that a highschool Physics education didn't teach.

Gravitational waves are the FOUNDATION of General Relativity, dating back to the 1900's. Again, Lazar didn't know anything a highschool education didn't teach.

Only an idiot would think that 115 and Gravitational waves were some special theory that Lazar invented.

You're a moron. Until you grasp a better Scientific education I suggest you stear clear of the subject lest you want to appear a total idiot.

I don't know how easier to explain it.
>>
>>19323657
>A few decades ago there were 2 dozen elements that had yet to be discovered but scientists KNEW they were there.

You haven't explained how they knew such a thing. Which is what I'm asking you.

You still haven't explained what gravitational waves are?

Calling me dumb or uneducated is getting around the fact you don't know the answer to my questions.
>>
File: Chalkboard_Elements.jpg (499KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Chalkboard_Elements.jpg
499KB, 1024x512px
>>19323628
>>19323648
>>19323657
... see, here's the periodic table in 1945. Notice how 95+ are blank? They were always known to be there, they'd just never been observed/created in experiments. It wasn't until we created atom smashers that we were able to find said elements.

Honestly, it's basic Science anon. I apologise for being rude but it annoys me when people that know nothing about Science argue about Science.
>>
>>19323584
predicted by einstein
>>19323604
elements in 110+ are predicted, their properties are predicted. go visit its wikipedia page and type predicted into search. welcome to the world of theoretical physics
>>
>>19323694
>>19323692
Ok this is something that just sprang in my mind. Would these new elements be synthetic aka man made then?

It wouldn't take away their validity would it?
>>
>>19323676
>You haven't explained how they knew such a thing. Which is what I'm asking you.
An element is made up of electrons and protons. If you change the number of protons, you get a different element. Currently, we know of 118, but back in 1945 we didn't. The elements 95+ were theorised, but had never been observed.

>You still haven't explained what gravitational waves are
Gravitational waves were predicted in 1916 by Albert Einstein on the basis of his theory of general relativity, gravitational waves transport energy as gravitational radiation, a form of radiant energy similar to electromagnetic radiation.
>>
>>19323725
So they just take atoms smash em together and see what sticks

but aren't all these new elements volatile
>>
>>19323711
>Would these new elements be synthetic aka man made then?
No mate. They were always there, we just hadn't found a way to observe them. They're usually elements with half-lifes lasting billionths of a second. We didn't have the technology to see them back in those days, a simple microscope didn't cut it.
>>
>>19323738
Ok cool so like what do they exist in the air are they just beaming around in the air?

What are their significance can they be harnessed in some way?

>when the shills start teaching you shit
>>
>>19323734
They disappear almost immedietly unless special measures are taken to trap them/synthesise them.

Tbh, idk. I know a little Math and Physics but I don't know how the nerds do half the shit they do. Even with my minute knowledge of Physics I can call Lazar out on his bullshit, that's how shit he is. The guy is a wanker.
>>
>>19323745
energy brah energy

if their so volatile you could harness their energy

maybe bobby wasn't lieing
>>
>>19323741
>What are their significance can they be harnessed in some way?
No one knows. It's predicted to be more stable in decaying than its neighbors, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>19323741
Depending on which version of Physics you want to believe they're either always there existing on an underlying field, or, they're virtual particles which don't exist until you "observe" one into existence.

You've asked a question there that needs a complete description of Chemistry, Quantum Mechanics and Abstract Mathematics in order to get an answer, and even then it's based on an assumption that reality is objective.

Science is very weird, anon. The deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more fucked up it gets.

tl;dr, I don't know lel
>>
>>19323757
>use more energy creating them than harnessing from them
yeah right
>>
>>19320139
All of it. Same with Bill Cooper and Philip Schneider
>>
>>19323761
Thanks bro, he had me worried I'd say something dumb.
>>
>>19323725
>If you change the number of protons, you get a different element.

That means their could be an infinite number of elements though?
>>
>>19323777
>>19323761
>>19323765
Thanks guys i find this shit fascinating maybe i should take my questions to /sci/
>>
>>19323778
True. You can just keep adding more Protons, in theory, although I'm sure there's a limit to how many protons you can add before the element becomes a fucking actual motorbike
>>
>>19323782
there is a stupid questions thread /sqt/ for beginner level questions like these. no shame in asking, good luck
>>
>>19323692
It's annoying when anyone argues about shit they don't know. It happens the most on this board in my experience. If I'm uneducated about something, I ask or listen to those more knowledgeable, I don't get why others dont.
>>
>>19323782
Thank you. You've reminded me that I need to brush up on my Chemistry. Had my head in Quantum shit for so long I've forgotten the basics myself.
>>
>>19323797
Yeah i was shit at chem myself but decent at physics

but the fundamental shit is still important and i too should of known better
>>
>>19323796
It's easy to dig a trench in any argument, especially on here. I used to do it all the time with my ex. She would say it's my turn to do the dishes when I knew for a fact I'd done them yesterday, even though I hadn't, smarmy bitch, she was always right.
>>
In case your curious yourselves.

boards.4chan.org/sci/thread/9039057#p9052088
>>
>>19323604
I mean it's really not hard to theorize that there's an atom with 115 protons in the nucleus when you know there's one with 114 protons in the nucleus and that the structure of an atom can support up to 126 protons in a nucleus.
>>
>>19323816
>Girls are always right

the TRUE red pill
>>
>>19323828
So they can only go to 126 protons?
>>
>>19323812
I thought I knew physics 10 years ago but I didn't. I was kidding myself. If you don't understand abstract math then you don't know physics. It's literally impossible to explain something as simple as Gravity properly without using calculus/equations. GR is harder to grasp than QM, that's how deep the rabbit hole is.

Honestly, it blows my fucking mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbmf0bB38h0

Watch 10 minutes of this. If you get lost after 10 minutes then you know you don't understand it. Shits really hard senpai, and only gets harder.
>>
>>19323734
Yup, but like everything with a higher number than lead (82) is also volatile. The fact that something is volatile doesn't mean that it's non-existent or even useless.
>>
>>19323828
Nice one. You just jogged a few neurons of mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_stability
>>
>>19323847
I thought that combining the em field and gravity waves solved anti-gravity

>lol i'm kidding thought i'd stir you up again
>>
>>19320162
Yeah him and Dr. Richthofen did some fucked up shit
>>
>>19323778
Nah, because like charges repel. Protons have to exist within a certain amount of space to manifest as an atom, so there's a point where the repulsion of charges overwhelms the bond that holds it all together and it becomes literally impossible to form into an atom at all. The upper limit is theorized to be somewhere around 126.
>>
>>19323863
Particle Physicists are still looking for the "Graviton" (Gravity carrying particle) because they're absolutely convinced it exists, where as the rest of Science says fuck you Gravity is a field, not a particle ya morons.

Science is still in it's infancy. We know jack shit.
>>
>>19323887
>>19323884
>>19323765
boards.4chan.org/sci/thread/9039057#p9052099

Oh ooh
>>
>>19323917
>boards.4chan.org/sci/thread/9039057#p9052099
Exactly. QM states that the particle (element in this case) exists as a virtual particle. A Probability. Relativity argues that it exists on a field that "spits out" a particle when you annoy the fuck out of it. Both theories directly contradict eachother, yet either can be used to compute an "objective" result.

It's Physics politics. Again, we know jack shit. It's all assumptions. Believe either version you want. Both are right, and wrong at the same time.

And fyi, /sci/ is mostly retards these days. It's meme-tier /sci/ now.
>>
>>19323946
Ok my brain needs a rest its time to go to /sp/
>>
>>19323946
... that was a horrible definition I gave there and I'm sure some smartypants is going to come along any minute and rip the arse out of it.
>>
>>19323955
Fuck /sp/, I'm off to /tv/.

Cunnythreads here I come!!! (not really)
>>
>>19320156
Chemists already predicted lots of currently undiscovered elements based on the periodic table.

If electromagnetism has waves, then as one of the primary forces in the universe, don't you think it's possible that gravity could be theorised to have waves? Why do you think they spent hundreds of millions of the satellite to measure them if nobody theorised it beforehand?

Pick up a textbook and fuck off
>>
>>19323962
/tv/ is atrocious.

>why is this actress in this show, JEWS
>dunkirk.. AMERICAN PROPAGANDA
>(random actress) IS SHE OUR GUY
>capeshit normies reeee
>WORST ACTOR IN x MOVIE DO YOU AGREE

The things they worry about. Christ.
>>
>>19320139
Element 115 is Moscovium, with a half-life of 0.8 seconds. Nothing else really spectacular about it.
>>
>>19323725
>>19323657
OP here.
Oh for fuck sakes...
Gravity was still a ongoing discussion if wether it was a paticle or a wave.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/812238/gravitational-wave-black-holes-merge-ligo-albert-einstein-general-theory
it wasn't until this year or 2016 that they were actually capable of measuring the gravitational waves. All was nothing but theory, but now it is KNOWN that gravity waves exist. Just like Lazar said.

That is why I actually started this thread, because of yet another confirmation of gravitational waves.

The fact that element 115 actually existed was something to be predicted; as someone earlier mentioned. Just hope that someday they find some isotope with a higher half life.

As for the way this thread went, I'm actually pretty happy the discussion went on for more than a day.
>>
>>19325137
>Back one theory with no proof
>It has 50/50 chance of being right
>It's right
>HURRRR MUST BE ALIENS GIVING HIM KNOWLEDGE!!!
>>
>>19325191
It wasn't ever 50/50.
If you actually see the video where he explains how the propulsion system works, you'll see that he actually mentions the fact that the waves are small and must have its amplitude modified in order to work with them; Just like what was measured.
And it wasn't aliens giving him knowledge, he does not mention where he got his info from. 4/10 bad bait.
I would be so amazed if I would have ONE discussion with someone on 4chan that does not think he's on /b/
>>
>>19323657
Relax. The misunderstanding is that both element 115 and gravitational waves were "predicted" but have only recently been observed and "proven".
>>
>>19320188
as long as you're happy don't worry about it and the person you're with happy just be happy life is short honey Amen in Jesus name
>>
I have no idea if Bob Lazar is legit.
it is interesting though, that not a single employee from area 51 has ever spoken about it. for decades.
whatever they're doing to keep information in is obviously working.
>>
>>19320194
Such a powerful argument
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.