[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: catsbeard_9105.jpg (63KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
catsbeard_9105.jpg
63KB, 699x699px
Hello, it´s Dreaminterpretation time.

Only 4 dreams, the thread will be abandoned after those.

Give me your LAST dream, if its not, at least say it.

Write it short, no novels or big stories.
Plain,simple but vivid and with detail.

What i need from you:

>Age
>Gender
>Feeling during dream
>The dream itself

Be nice, stay classy.
>>
>>19319787

Feeling During the Dream: Euphoria, confidence
The Dream itself: Was in the local mall, bought air force 1's and some designer gucci items.

woke up 2 days later finding out I inherited like $20k so i think it speaks for itself. must have been a vision.
>>
Male
Fear of impending doom
Sun was going to swallow earth, we only had a bit of time left to live. My family wasn't around so I was alone.
>>
>>19319817

>woke up 2 days later finding out I inherited like $20k so i think it speaks for itself. must have been a vision.

What do you need an interpretation for?
>>
22 male. Pretty chill dream so here it is I was in school even know I haven't been there in a long time I have lots of school dreams but anyway everything is random not normal school stuff but unrelated to the random stuff I just think I'm leaving and so I decide to leave when I almost get to the door I'm in my real life room in bed on my labtop watching a video and the video pops up text that says Austins dreams which is my name so it was like I was just watching the dream so than I decide to fast forward than another dream starts playing I felt drained from being in the school dream so I felt like I don't want to watch this or be in another one and than I woke up yea that's it also Emma Roberts was one of my classmates
>>
>>19319820

>Sun was going to swallow earth, we only had a bit of time left to live. My family wasn't around so I was alone

a bit scarce. Where were you? Who is we? any colors or objects? If you were alone, where?
>>
File: 1500521368618.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500521368618.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>
>Female
>Calm
>I got shot in the head twice, and died. I wasn't scared, and didn't feel any pain. Just tingling. I was calm the whole time too.
>>
>>19319825
Sry I didn't see that you didnt want a story until after typing
>>
>>19319825

> I was in school

advice on learning

>I just think I'm leaving and so I decide to leave

you don´t accept or just ignore what is thought to you

>when I almost get to the door

time to realise

> I'm in my real life room in bed on my labtop watching a video

symbols and meanings on how you didn´t accept the advice and teaching

You don´t care about manners.

> the video pops up text that says Austins dreams

the dreams before were vivid enough, but yet you ignore them

> so than I decide to fast forward than another dream starts playing

the dreams will continue

>I felt drained from being in the school dream

it gets more and more exhausting everytime a school dream appears, but thats mainly about you don´t care

> I felt like I don't want to watch this or be in another

still no change from your side

> Emma Roberts was one of my classmates

you waste too much time
>>
>>19319834

age is missing, on purpose i guess

>>19319838
nothing wrong, it was enough to interpret it
>>
>18
>M
>Fear mixed with excitement
I had a dream last night that I was at a friend's house with some other dudes. All of a sudden we hear a machine gun start firing from across the street. Mfw it's firing directly at us. We drop to the ground but 2/3 of my friends are killed by wall-bangs. When the firing stops, my remaining pal and I get a look at the shooters from the window. Mfw they're walking directly for the house. SHIT SHIT SHIT. We scramble to the kitchen and each grab a knife. Judging by footsteps we can tell that the shooters are coming around back. I have a plan to intercept them at the back gate and execute an ambush. I wait there for no longer than 10 seconds. Shooters walk through the gate and make it about 10 paces before my friend and I leap onto them like something out of Mad Max. I drive my blade directly into the neck of my guy and slash his jugular. My friend also manages to take his guy down. The dream ends there. What the fuck does this mean?
>>
Male
Terrified
False awakening where I woke up and followed a trail of fur to my back yard. My wife had somehow accidentally tried to "fix" our dog. The dogs face was peeling off like a mask, blood everywhere and it's tongue was writhing on the floor cut off from the root.
>>
>>19319849
Thanks
>>
>>19319787
Male

I was walking through my home town but it looked like a fairy tale. Everything that used to be normal about it looked magical now. I couldn't believe this was really the place I grew up in, but I also couldn't believe it wasn't a dream. I felt like I had died, but I was still confident I was alive. So I just kept on walking, feeling like a character in a video game. It was so weird. I had nothing on me except a lighter and the keys to my home. I thought I would never make it back to reality on my own, but somehow I found the way back.
>>
>>19319857
> I was at a friend's house with some other dudes.

A friend of yours is about to be challenged

> All of a sudden we hear a machine gun start firing from across the street.

he is charged of doing stuff he shouldn´t have done

> Mfw it's firing directly at us.

you will be charged as well

>We drop to the ground but 2/3 of my friends are killed by wall-bangs.

your friends wont be able to help or wont be able to argue against the charge, also you will be hold down

> When the firing stops, my remaining pal and I get a look at the shooters from the window.

as soon as the charging is out spoken, you will see the people who are charging you and your friend

>Mfw they're walking directly for the house.

they won´t stop sueing your friend

>. We scramble to the kitchen and each grab a knife.

You and your friend will make a plan on how to fight against the sueing.

The idea: Counter with blaming and blocking off

> Judging by footsteps we can tell that the shooters are coming around back.

they will find a way to get you from other charges and /or other sueing methods. But you and your friend will know what they are going for.

>I have a plan to intercept them at the back gate and execute an ambush.

Timing matters on how they plan to sue you from non official ways

> I wait there for no longer than 10 seconds.

(10 days)
It will be a very short moment you have to react

>. Shooters walk through the gate and make it about

For the prosecutors, there will be a problem to get you and your friend, but they make it easily through it

> 10 paces before my friend and I leap onto them like something out of Mad Max.

another short moment in the time you have to reacts (10 days)

> I drive my blade directly into the neck of my guy

you will argue about their family relatives and boundings. With the blaming you do, they will divide (prosecutor family)

> slash his jugular.

the communication between relatives and family members of the prosecutor is cut off
>>
>>19319787
>22
>male
>nothing
>I was fighting a guy in field at night while other people were fighting around me, but then everyone stopped to look at the moon as it cracked and exploded.
>>
>>19319908
Fug. Thanks anon
>>
>>19319920

>I was fighting a guy in field at night

you are fighting for a girl or just special person

> while other people were fighting around me,

you flatter that special someone

>, but then everyone stopped to look at the moon as it cracked

but your feelings will be rejected

> and exploded.

and will leave you miserable and down
>>
>19
>male
>agitation and confusion
I was walking a long a trail that went up hills and near water falls. A came to the head of a mountain and looked down. A sheer drop to rocks and more forest beyond that. Black water started forming near the rocks quickly becoming a lake. The water was violent if that makes sense frequently crashing into the mountain. About the time it was going to reach me I heard a loud crash behind me. A large bear had dropped from the sky. It was in the middle of a crater and some force drew me to it. I climbed onto its back and we flew away. And then I woke up.
>>
>>19319967

> was walking a long a trail that went up hills and near water falls.

you know your path that you have to talk. Career and your future is known to you. Strong emotions but stable handling of them are besides this path.

> A came to the head of a mountain and looked down.

you made it. You have finally reached what you wanted to be. Your expectations are reached.

> A sheer drop to rocks and more forest beyond that.

Problems are far away

>Black water started forming near the rocks quickly becoming a lake.

but as you made it to the top, your soul starts to be filled with sadness and sorrow.

>. The water was violent if that makes sense frequently crashing into the mountain.

these feelings will be strong and are about to take you down, they won´t stop and you can´t handle them
Desire has otherthrown you.

> About the time it was going to reach me I heard a loud crash behind me.

A good advice is about to come to you

> A large bear had dropped from the sky.

A person that you identify as a rival

> It was in the middle of a crater and some force drew me to it.

is calling you

>I climbed onto its back and we flew away.

this person will help you out of this misery

This is such an awesome dream :D i like it
>>
>>19319983
That was extremely insightful and I thank you for your reading. Good luck in your endeavors and have a great day/night. <3
>>
File: T4GUf5p.jpg (80KB, 486x426px) Image search: [Google]
T4GUf5p.jpg
80KB, 486x426px
Bump, thread is open for 3 more dreams.
>>
>>19319865
Read mine plz
>>
Last night i had a strange dream. I was in some huge conflict, in a weird way i was all over it, everywhere at anytime, the setting in the dream was war and conflict, armies fighting, leaders giving commands, like watching a documentary with fast cuts from scene to scene, but i dont remember how anyone looked or what was said. It was like i was viewing the spectacle from above and from below at the same time. Just flashes of being everywhere. I remember however specifically that in the dream i realized it was a dream, this was a very strong feeling, and i remember clearly that i realized i was witnessing the destruction of Europe. Something told me it was the destruction of Europe. Immedeatly after waking up i felt very satisfied and in good mood, because my first thought was how happy i was that i remembered a dream, i havent remembered a dream in a long time. Shame i cant remember the details or the imagery of the dream anymore, ive been awake for an hour or two now. This is the first day of my vacation from work. Im male, 35 and live in EU. Sorry i cant give you much details of the imagery of the dream, i cant remember anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.