[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have realized that the asians are the most redpilled race.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

i have realized that the asians are the most redpilled race. this cartoon right here, i grew up with it, it has every new age practice rolled into one, meditation, clairvoyance, energy balls, the list goes on
>>
NINGEN
>>
>>19319773
Don't forget the only nigger in the show was a babbling retard and to turn superior you needed blonde hair and blue eyes. Plus mr Satan was the king of lies. They were redpilled as fuck
>>
>>19319911
>nigger
you mean nam? he was cool don't be rude
>>
>>19319911
There were also a bunch of communists who were called the red ribbon army who were total ass holes and goku had to defeat them.
>>
>>19320094
I think he meant Popo
>>
>>19320131
a nigger called "popo" (german for "ass") ???

>asians so frkn redpilled, Dragonball is sooooo deep bruh...
kys
>>
>>19320122
The Red Ribbon Army were based off of the Nazis.
>>
>>19319773
Don't get me wrong, I love DB and DBZ, but their approach to energy manipulation is essentially the opposite of what you should be trying.

Tensing and screaming will get you nowhere and waste a lot of your energy. Their take on it is heavily exaggerated and purely fictional.

Great show though
>>
>>19320288
It works differently for everyone.
I have screamed out of fear and stopped a car from hitting me
>>
>>19320288
That's not necessarily true. While every system of ki or Qi manipulation has a soft side. There some systems or Karate and Kung Fu that go in hard like at times, but even then it's only 20% of time.

Although DBZ really does over exaggerate. They go all hard all the time. That shit will give you an aneurysm.
>>
>>19320288
yes and no, lots of stuff on the show is accurate. also the energy ball is real. but yeah screaming aint going to help
>>
id say obviously the show was exaggerated to hell but every practice is discussed and as a child things such as spirtitual and alien storielines were rare. not to mention aspects such as energy balls and even the witch on the giant ball
>>
>>19319773
>redpilled
It's shocking how many people don't know what the hell that means anymore.
>this cartoon right here
It's basically Journey to the West, with increasingly ridiculous embellishments.
>>
>>19320455
yes its super exaggerated but it has things not introduced until later here in the states, its like an edgar cayce and billy meier book rolled into a cartoon
>>
>>19320252
The uniforms look russian.
>>
>>19320476
more like north korean honestly
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (50KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
50KB, 530x398px
>>19319866
>>
>>19320131
Nigga popo's even cooler
>>
No, Asians are the most Cucked and Brainwashed.

These cartoons aren't meant to free us/enlighten us. They're meant to brainwash us. Why the fuck would they broadcast dbz if they knew it'd edify humanity? Why.

Only yeshua is the true way, and that's why everything is going against him now.
>>
A DBZ thread on X?

Super Saiyan 1 Goku had orange forward-swept hair and red eyes.

Mandela Effect
>>
>>19322233
Why would they broadcast anything about Jesus if they knew it'd edify humanity. Look both ways
>>
>>19319911
You're a moron.
>>
>>19322233
Seems like this board is being raided by Jesus folk
>>
File: JPEG_20170516_151329.jpg (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170516_151329.jpg
20KB, 128x128px
>>19324165
Rekt
>>
>>19320288
>Tensing and screaming will get you nowhere and waste a lot of your energy.
gohan says that to videl when teaching her about energy. they aren't tensing, they just have so much energy that when they release it it physically increases their mass and so their physic.
I personally can make all my veins pop out s if im tensing as hard as i can, whilst remaining completely relaxed.
>>
>>19324296
Yeah I'm sure you can buddy.
>>
>>19324307
>doesn't know about tummo
>>
>>19324143
Kaioken you stupid fuck, not ss
>>
>>19324511
No, it was Super Saiyan and the change happened sometime between 1998 and 2001.
>>
>anime is the most red-pilled medium of entertainment
>it's the only medium of entertainment without (((their))) involvement
Huh. Makes you think.
>>
>>19319911
No picallo was black.

Well, he sounded black anyway
>>
File: 0024-031[1].png (283KB, 943x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0024-031[1].png
283KB, 943x1400px
>>19320288
What is Super Manga?
>>
>>19325134

>without their involvement

Yeah no. Anime was made by jews
>>
>>19320131
No I didn't but that's another good example. It was just some random nigger in a tournament I can't remember when but it wasn't a recurring character

>>19324171
Nigger detected.
>>
haarp-controlled spheres : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyj2FDjC9sI
>>
>>19322233
This yeshua guy...what was his power level?
>>
>>19325111
I'm all for the whole Berenstain/Bereinstein Bear thing, but no, you're wrong. Super Saiyan was always yellow. It was made white in the mange so they didn't have to color and made platinumish blonde in the show to match that.
>>
>>19326665
yeah that was nam in db. fought the girl who stripped down to her underwear to catch him off guard. forgot her name...
>>
>>19320131
Pretty sure you mean Uub
>>
>>19320288
>Wannabe energy manipulator detected
If you aren't going super saiyan you're wasting your time. The best can stop time, teleport and throw cars. The best have trained 24/7 in the hyperbolic time chamber as well. Exercise 100% intensity 16 hours a day with a 140 lb weight vest on or just quit now.

Get gud faggot.
>>
>>19327098
Well hes a Universe buster sweetie, soooooooooo
>>
btw, how does one go about levitation/flight?
im tired of living like a ground pleb
>>
>>19319773
>this cartoon right here
it was talking about the book of enoch
>dinosaurs
>aryans-aliens-angels
>superpowers
>dragon who grants wishes
>mated with the daughters of man
>etc.
>>19320252
>The Red Ribbon Army were based off of the Nazis.
i'd say wrong, they're based off the seed of the woman, trying to keep the bloodline alive (rule the world, modern day jews) sort of like the japanese who try to keep japan pure. mocking their attempts.
>>
>>19327522
Nope.
>>
>>19324317
So do you know about tummo?

Could you give some sources to try this out? I think I managed to do similar things related to this maybe I am doing it wrong.
>>
>>19319773
It's just based on Chinese mythology.
>>
>>19327098
We'll over 9000
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.