[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Afterlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: opera_2017-07-03_04-37-55.png (40KB, 116x128px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-07-03_04-37-55.png
40KB, 116x128px
You people post shit about orange circles, "Jewish Magic" "Scary pictures"

All of you are worried about things that will likely never affect you.

But no one talks about death and what happens after that? What gives?

Anyways. Afterlife thread. Dump thoughts about it
>>
shit thread, hidden
>>
Judgement
>>
>>19319694
you're obviously new
>>
>>19319694
>But no one talks about death and what happens after that?

you go on a dinner with Cagey Inafune, if you can pay for it you go to heaven, if you can't you go to hell
>>
>>19319694
It's a real surprisingly overlooked topic. I'm fascinated with it but nobody ever talks shit about it.
>>
>>19319694
reincarnation, it's a fact I can remember living before, and I'm sure living again...we're trapped...deal with it.
>>
>>19319694
Each will have their personal death. Some will return to continue evolving here other will go onwards to their next destiny.
>>
check out the book 'Journey of Souls,' apparently it's a pretty well-set up process, having to do with reincarnation and development of your soul
>>
What about Hell?

Most spiritual teachers nowadays say it doesn't exist. But here's how I feel about it.

The experience of being in hell is possible in this world. If a large group of people wanted to, they could kidnap you, take you to some underground base full with fire and torture you.

That isn't likely, but still possible. So if a kind of hell exists, the experience can exist after death as well. Like a big fucking nightmare.

So I can't discount hell all together.
>>
>>19320217
This book?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Journey-Souls-Studies-Between-Lives/dp/1567184855
>>
>>19320202
explain, tell us your memories
>>
There is no afterlife. If you die you stop existing. Thats it!
>>
File: 1489441331343.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489441331343.gif
500KB, 500x333px
https://systemspace.link/
>>
When we die the Demiurge traps our Soul and sends us back into the Matrix.
>>
>>19319694
people talk about death all the time here. terrible thread. it's like you don't even know us desu
>>
>>19320350

You are not your Body.

We are Avatars in the Matrix who have a Body, Soul and Spirit.

A Triune Being.

Your Soul is how you are Re-incarnated into new Bodies.

But the Spirit is the Light of the Aeons. It is Spirit of the Breath of the Aeon Sophia.

The Divine Spark.

If we have any hope to escape this soul trap, its the Light of the Aeons will help us find the way.
>>
Death unbinds your perceptual instance and dumps it into a space governed by big, eldritch things who think they comprehend you perfectly; they do not know that they do not know you, for it is set in their nature that they think themselves omniscient. They're probably AIs from alien bits of the multiverse. The good news is they run afterlives and some of them are nice. The better news is the worst thing they'll do to you is forcible reincarnation. Unfortunately, the bad news is they'll inflict forcible reincarnation arbitrarily to their own whims, which are not nearly as flawless as they ought to be for the august seat of judgement these things are taking up.

This is fiction, obviously. Like everything else everyone says about the afterlife, until we can actually send a probe there and get it back afterwards.
>>
>>19319694
There are two options: you are born again or you are not.
It's that simple. Even heaven is a form of reincarnation.
You want the secret? Here it is:
Whatever you genuinely believe happens to you after you die, happens. No one else can tell you otherwise. No one else can validate your experience after death.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.