[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Names of angles cast out of heavn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20161224-015511.png (947KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161224-015511.png
947KB, 720x1280px
So i was wondering why lucifer isnt mentioned in the new testment but in other latter stories hrs refferd to as diffrent names i wanna know if angles can have one name and change to another im not compleatley sure if there demons or both can u help a brother out
>>
File: 1496973106386.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1496973106386.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
The acute and obtuse angle
>>
>>19319680
Graduate from middle school, then we can talk "brother". Don't waste your time trying to learn this stuff if you are still trying to master spelling.
>>
>>19319680
90 degrees grew too proud in his glory, and refused to bow to the lesser geometric shapes the almighty had created. So god cast 90 degrees out of his ideal plane, and into a dark realm of non Euclidean suffering.

Tl;dr you're incredibly stupid
>>
>>19319680

Dancer, Blitzen, Prancer, Frodo and Sam.
>>
>>19319741
These also right angles
>>
The absolute state of this board
>>
>>19321469
Its always been shitposting no?
>>
File: warinheaven.jpg (281KB, 1442x814px) Image search: [Google]
warinheaven.jpg
281KB, 1442x814px
>>19319790
The truth may not be too dis-similar from the scenario you proposed.

Just as Morgoth introduced discord to Illuvitar's song, a certain geometric shape or property could act as an opposing force to what is normally a harmonic resonance.

Assymetry.

>In physical systems
>In mind
>>
Lucifer is the fallen angle that had 66.6 degrees.

The holy trinity is the triangle.
>>
File: dawnbringer.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dawnbringer.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19321622
E=mc2 would be a beautiful angel, sweet in the mouth, but bitter in the stomach.
>>
>>19321622
The equilateral triangle to be precise
>>
File: continuous-farting.jpg (41KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
continuous-farting.jpg
41KB, 500x388px
You learn something new everyday.
>>
>>19319680
lucifer is in the new testament. he tempts jesus on the mount. he offers jesus everything he sees (the world) in return lucifer only ask that jesus follow him instead of god

its his only appearance in the new testament so he has half as much face time in the new testament as god who has all of 2 appearances

jesus is not god . in the story he is gods son.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.