[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: ayy.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
Ive never posted on /x/ honestly. So I might need to be updated on the stance on Ayyliens here. I was watching Destination America and some of the shit they were saying was ass backwards and hurt their case on Aliens.

They say aliens are heavily tied to Area 51, 52, and the government in general. And that they are reverse engineering Alien tech there, yet there example was the Stealth Bomber which Northrup Grummond engineered and built (a PRIVATE sector aerospace company) and the F117 which Lockhees built. Neither planes were designed at Area 51 or 52

They keep pounding that our government is working with Aliens or is reverse engineering recovered tech, yet hovering disks are all they have to show for it?

We're talking about technology that would require literal teleportation to reach us (skipping over reality/spacetime), essentially manipulation of reality and the fabric of the Universe. And these disks are really all they can pull out of it.

These are my observations over the years from watching shit like Ancient Aliens and Destination America. Im curious what /x/'s stance or conclusion is on this topic.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.