[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Creator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0657.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0657.jpg
1B, 486x500px
The Creator telepathically communicates with me.

It ruined me as a ritual to ruin humanity and the design is such that those who offend me become one of the vile people in the universe

Would you like to tell the creator anything that it can hear while listening to my thoughts?

You can ask me questions to ask the creator but I'm not going to answer anything about my life anymore because nobody cares.

And to the white guy with warts on his testicles reading this who lingers around 4chan pretending to be a girl talking dirty to guys, no the creator does not like humanity very much and isn't going to pleasure everyone
>>
>>19319012
This year?
>>
>>19319012
Have you accepted our lord and savior Jesus Christ, who rose on the third day after being crucified?
>>
>>19319019
doesn't mean anything.
Even Satan Lies.
>>
>>19319021
>doesn't mean anything.
I'd contend it means quite a bit, an acceptance or rejection of a worldview and possible redemption.
>Even Satan Lies.
That's kinda part of the reason humanity fell from grace, he is the accuser after all.
>>
>>19319021
Jesus is a way to connect to source but not the only way. It's sad it's seen that way
>>
What is the point of anything in any realm of existence and why is it 42?
>>
>>19319012
How do you know if it's the creator? What if something else is messing with you?
>>
>>19319012
Can I get a handy?
>>
>>19319012
This sounds like a 4th density service to self entity that you are talking to. Sorry to say, he is not lying when he says he is the 'creator' he just isn't 'the' creator. I encountered a being like that once whom raped me so that he could prove we are all 'one' but he did it in a forceful way not respecting my own will or choice in how my soul wishes to express love and grow in the universe.
>>
>>19319012
This sounds like a 4th density service to self entity that you are talking to. Sorry to say, he is not lying when he says he is the 'creator' he just isn't 'the' creator. I encountered a being like that once whom raped me so that he could prove we are all 'one' but he did it in a forceful way not respecting my own will or choice in how my soul wishes to express love and grow in the universe. I base this assumption on his contempt for what he views as morally degenerate people, fostering in you a sense of hatred and disgust rather than seeking compassion and understanding. If he is truly the creator, surely he created everyone you see as vile. Why would he do that.
>>
Go away Chris.
>>
>>19319104
Why shit down Chris when the ask the devil/demiurge threads flourish
>>
How close to the a civil war/ww3 are we currently?
>>
>>19319077
Talk about the rape.
>>
Can the creator make me healthy again?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.