[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I get conspiracy theory information and ideas from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: conspiracy-theory.jpg (17KB, 205x270px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy-theory.jpg
17KB, 205x270px
Where should I get conspiracy theory information and ideas from?
>>
>>19318393
Jim stone freelance. He does great works, has solid reasoning skills, avoids the disinfo of other major providers, and breaks big stories first. He epitomizes freelance journalism.
>>
http://jimstonefreelance.com/
>>
Though most well known for his fukushima report:
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukureport1b.pdf

He broke the story of cause being remotely hijacked for assassinations fully 5 years before it became mainstream. Covered Zika exceptionally well. Is never afraid to point a finger at the real powers that be.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/blackmail.html
>>
He also debunks a lot of the fake shit:

FAKE NEWS: Amazon is NOT receiving a package mailing subsidy!
Some idiot wrote about how Amazon is getting a special government subsidy on packages Amazon is mailing, it got posted on Drudge, and now everyone is parroting it. And it is so far off the mark it is aggravating to sit through the hoopla. So let me put things straight:

When you drop things off at the post office, for any package delivery, the post office assumes that a bulk of those packages are going cross country, to various states, and possibly to other nations. They have assessed a price for that type of service. That service assumes your package is going to hit a minimum of 2 mail sort/distribution centers, and it might hit more than that. That will involve many employees and many steps in the delivery process. And the postal shipping rates reflect those costs.

Here is the situation with Amazon:
Amazon is such a huge company now that they have THEIR OWN SORT CENTERS, and are able to get everyting to the post office pre-sorted, and ALREADY AT THE DESTINATION CITY. There will be no cross-country delivery. Amazon has already eliminated all but the final step of delivery - from the local post office to your door. And if they only get a $1.47 discount for that, they are paying TOO MUCH as far as I see it. The deliveries are far from "subsidized". But you know, the idiot who said it equaled a subsidy SURE GOT A LOT OF CLICKS.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.