[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TGA Greyspacing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: alberto biasi 1937.jpg (117KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
alberto biasi 1937.jpg
117KB, 540x665px
why can't I seem to find anything on this? I clearly remember searching a while ago and finding much more info on this but didn't really pay much attention. now however, the only thing I could come up with was some archived threads with an anon repeatedly saying to look up ''paranormal debug'' (???), and also something about it being related to Transient Global Amnesia. it seems to have been asked about a few times but only ever vaguely discussed & the original thread I remember seeing 404'd.
>>
Start off with a brief description, nobody but someone who specifically studied this has any idea what it is

Might keep the thread alive until someone with answers sees
>>
>>19318131
What is TGA Greyspacing?

That looks like a frequency to me.
>>
File: 1477125041345.jpg (289KB, 1280x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1477125041345.jpg
289KB, 1280x1103px
>>19318131
Hello, I have the answer.

Basically If you know anything about TS Amnesia, it cause the user to repeat their thought every couple of minutes, putting them in an infinite time loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3fA5uzWDU8

When you think hard about it, This implies that we have no free will, every thought you have and action you take is predetermined.
>>
File: 1500513059036.jpg (7KB, 320x186px) Image search: [Google]
1500513059036.jpg
7KB, 320x186px
>>19318131
>This implies that we have no free will, every thought you have and action you take is predetermined.
>>
>>19318131
TGA, also known as Targa, is a raster graphics file format. The files of this type have a .tga extension. Now what are you going on about?
>>
>>19318836
Any college course on Philosophy will tell you we do not have free will.
>>
>>19318836
I had already come across this video and don't see how it answers any questions. most of us are already aware of the illusion of free will.

if TGA truly stands for Transient Global Amnesia, what does Greyspacing mean?
>>
>>19318131
You're misspelling it. It's ".TGA", the dot being quite important.
>>
>>19319480
so it was in fact referring to the file format? what does that have to do with anything? looks like I'm back to square one...
>>
>>19319535

>>19306086

This was mentioned a few days ago in another thread but they seemed clueless too. What do you know about it?
>>
I posted about this in another thread, I dug up basically the same as you.
"
Does anyone have more information on this?
All I can find:
>This infograph was posted on /b/ a few months ago and someone explained what TGA greyspacing was. So basically all of the random and strange thoughts that pop up in your mind are actually a pattern and if you discover the pattern, you go crazy. Pretty lame desu.
and a few other related replies, not any info besides this.
8ch net/x/res/29633.html
"

"
>">.TGA Greyspacing
>Look up paranormal debug"
>yuki.la/x/17756834
"

Someone replied to me
"
>Oh so its just a rehash of the despair code
"

Someone else replied
"
I warn you not to think about such things, they are like a mind virus that exploits truths that you will eventually learn. Then you will start believing what you previously read into, stuff tell you how you will react.

Truth is, mind is like a pattern you will start to learn as you get older, things happen in sequences, this births such things like deja vu, synchronicity and spooky action at a distance.

Everything is happening in a cycle and once you start to see it you can take advantage of it.
"

A reply to that reply that looks like a troll
"
t. mason
were finally about to discover the truth and none of you bastards cant do shit to stop us
LISTEN UP PEOPLE START LURKING TGA GREYSPACING AND YOULL FINALLY GET OUTTA CAVE
"

t. mason doesn't sound familiar at all and a quick search doesn't bring up anything interesting. If the . in tga is important, maybe t. mason does have some significance. Here's the thread while it's still up >>19306056
>>
File: list.jpg (115KB, 540x774px) Image search: [Google]
list.jpg
115KB, 540x774px
>>19319718
Also, here's what I can find for TGA and "Transient Global Amnesia" being related

>everything on that list belongs in section 1
baby tier

>Try 'Transient Global Amnesia Greyspacing' if you want a true horror black pill

Comes from the thread I linked in the post I'm replying to.

Here's a reply from one of the archives:
So to get the ball rolling again.
I looked up greyspacing and TGA separately.
Greyspacing as I see it is probably a way of hiding something, TGA however is much harder to narrow down. It can mean many things. A tech file, a scientific term, and a mental condition.
The one I've found the most logical was the mental condition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_global_amnesia
TGA greyspacing is more than likely a conspiracy trying to explain why TGA happens and why it "greyspaces" certain memories from your mind.
But I'm not confirming anything until we find out what it actually is, but so far I can't find anything on "Paranormal Debug."
(8ch net/x/res/29633.html)

To me it kind of sounds like the idea of trying to assign a pattern to random thoughts and possibly going crazy. Or, more sinisterly, finding a true pattern to human thought and going insane. A casual search before didn't come up with anything for greyspacing or greyspaces, TGA of course came up with the same wiki link.
>>
File: 8cuck.png (866KB, 800x7296px) Image search: [Google]
8cuck.png
866KB, 800x7296px
I'm the OP of the 8 thread.
Help me find FWD 7 since that's the ultimate redpill.
Greyspacing is the despair code but you can control it and stuff.
>>
File: 1493489533951.jpg (162KB, 680x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1493489533951.jpg
162KB, 680x1073px
>>19319751
This was my theory but since someone else mentioned it from /b/ I disregarded it, my real interest was mostly FWD: 7.
>>
>>19319751
>Greyspacing as I see it is probably a way of hiding something, TGA however is much harder to narrow down.

I have a theory: assuming TGA is the amnesia thing, and grey spacing means trying to hide/cover up something, maybe people such as the lady in the video had experienced or seen something they weren't meant to, like a glitch in the matrix of some sorts. They all seem to have reported extreme confusion as one of the last things they remember before entering the amnesia "time loop" (which I believe to be just a byproduct of the process). Considering the trigger for TGA is completely unknown it could well be that people are witnessing something too difficult to handle or comprehend and this results in a sort of debugging process that messes with their memory in order to wipe it clean of whatever it was they encountered.
>>
>>19319784
oh fuck.. the LA Oilrigs, Ill never look at the city the same
>>
>>19319778
elaborate on Greyspacing please.
>>
>>19319778
Why do you believe FWD: 7 is the ultimate redpill? It's literally impossible to find anything about it.
>>
what does FWD stand for? i'm new here, this thread gives good food for thought tho
>>
>>19319052
>(((College course))) on (((philosophy)))
>>
>>19319827
somehow I find this more likely than a ''despair code'' you can ''control and stuff''
>>
Do not confuse the DC(Despair Code) with this, it has nothing to do with it.
It's like doing a comparison of a Tesla armor and a T-60f armor
Thank you anons.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (208KB, 1164x737px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
208KB, 1164x737px
>>19318131

https://valv.org/what-is-tga-greyspacing/
>>
>>19320157
I don't understand
>>
File: draco-draco-draco.jpg (6KB, 440x221px) Image search: [Google]
draco-draco-draco.jpg
6KB, 440x221px
>>19320197
Looking at the page seems like there's two interesting links.
https://valv.org/nsa-communication-with-extraterrestrial-intelligence/
https://valv.org/weaponization-of-space-pdf/
Plus this poem
>Draco, Draco, Draco
There’s a secret in the mountain
Echo, Echo, Echo
The Queen is all aware

Halo, Halo, Halo
Her Sphinx is firmly mounted
Pharoah, Pharoah, Pharoah
An ancient hidden lair

Chambers, Chambers, Chambers
Can they all be counted
Layer, Layer, Layer
The tables stand alone

Humans, Humans, Humans
Your access has been granted
The veil is being lifted
Dethrone, Dethrone, Dethrone

Only one script running on the page. Seems pretty harmless and the docs look interesting. Wonder what the email is all about.
>>
>>19320157

why do people seem to be mentioning "paranormal debug" as if it's a thing but I can't find fuck all about it anywhere ? someone pls explain
>>
>>19320220
Cute poem but don't see how it's related to .TGA Greyspacing or Paranormal Debug. And whoever is running this site has only been posting since June 2017 so I strongly doubt they have any real knowledge and are just being purposely cryptic for a laugh.
>>
Tga greyspacing was a conspiracy "leaked" in about 07 on glp which alleged that old crts used a method of "pillow shading" using turkoise, green and alpha (a white pixel with a variety of opacity (effectivly grayscale)) along with a certain pattern of movement to represent certain monochrome elements. The way the pixels would move and contrast would make the picture look seemingly monochrome although having (some) color and could effectivly create a sub-pattern within the main image (possibly used for subliminal shit, alledged the poster)
>>
>>19318131
This is about subliminal messaging. Networks in the early 70s dabbled in this . Before this, uhf was a big hit and they used the white noise to send messages people thought were ghosts, youve seen this on channels that presumably dont exist
>>
>>19321821
>>19321875
What about FWD:7?
>>
>>19321821
so i'm guessing the threads on glp were deleted and this was never talked about again... I just searched and found nothing..
>>
More paranormal debug, but nobody will explain it. Are we chasing a lesser-known meme? There seems to be some history and I doubt the same anons are behind all of it, but we're just not being given anything. Does anybody know wtf paranormal debug is?

>>19319778
>>19319784
The first I've heard of FWD: 7 is researching for this thread. It looks like they're connected somehow...
>>
>>19319827
definitely not this lmao
>>
>>19319033
Hey, thanks. I always wondered what format the .tga was.

Suppose I should stop trying to open it with notepad.
>>
File: tga.png (159KB, 520x248px) Image search: [Google]
tga.png
159KB, 520x248px
>>
>>19319052
If you need a course to 'tell you' then you weren't doing philosophy. Learn to think for yourself
>>
>>19320157
>opposite inverse
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.