[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost huntin' supplies!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20170719_142527.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_142527.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
What kinds of things do YOU take ghost hunting?
>>
Confetti poppers and silly string.
>>
condoms
>>
File: bod.jpg (65KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
bod.jpg
65KB, 620x330px
>>19316907
>>
>>19316907
Somewhat serious answer:
Take what you'd need for urban exploring (especially since often ghost hunting is happening under similar circumstances) - flashlight with spare batteries, second one on a strap for wearing on your head, decent boots and sturdy but not too movement-limiting clothing, charged phone, a multitool or a folding knife, a bottle of water, some small medikit and some snack bars. Make sure to let people know where are you going and when they should alert authorities should you not come back. And don't go alone. Some self-defence thing can also do you fine - baseball bat & pepper spray combo is good.

For spooky side of things - recorder (if your phone is good, there may be an app for that though quality of those is usually subpar), salt or holy water, light camera with night vision for being on the move, some other to temporarily set up if you're rich and want it fancy. Again, spare batteries may be good.

Want to spook it up like a teenager? Get an ouija board though in proper spooky place you shouldn't need one to find something interesting.
>>
>>19317036

Tape recorders work best, and if you still have one in the attic, Polaroid cameras. Some matches and chives are neat to if you want to do some sort of cleansing (I don't really remember if it was chives or what it is that they'll light and wave around, correct me if I'm wrong)
>>
>Torch
>Tape recorder
>Digital Thermometer
>Video camera
>Spare underwear
>Knife
>Dildos
>>
>>19317277

> Spare underwear

So we decided to eat a bunch of shit before we we decided to go huntin' one time and, you know. . .
>>
I take huge clumps of my dried semen and sprinkle it all over the others in the group, it shield them safe from demonic attacks.
>>
>>19317424
It neither happened nor is funny as a joke. What's the point, anon?
>>
>>19317424

> Implying you aren't just attracting the wrong kind of ghost
>>
>>19317430
Sorry, was I being too silly in the ghost busters thread?
>>19317433
I had gay ghost blow jobs, it's no laughing matter.
>>
>>19316907
>Tabasco
Can I ask...?

>>19317036
What are your thoughts on these "ghost boxes" that are popular among the TV shows these days?

I mean, I kind of like the notion of "live EVPs" but I don't know whether radio scanning is reliable for anything but picking up radio stations.

>>19317093
>Polaroid cameras
I thought digital was the way to go. Too many opportunities to fuck up when it comes to film or instant cameras.
>>
>>19317539
>Tobasco
When you're close to a phantom the room temperature can drop considerably, you just smear a little on your anus to regulate body temps.
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>19317539

> Tabasco saus

Ghost like it spicy

> I thought digital was the way to go

"it is too, digital. . . "
>>
>>19317587
Deep heat on the mushroom tip works wonders also.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.