[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia Evocation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: caddis fly.jpg (14KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
caddis fly.jpg
14KB, 550x329px
So during this week I've tried goetic evocation. First I tried evoking Marbas, with no results. Then I tried evoking Furcas with no results. Yesterday during the day I tried to evoke the spirit Charas from Theurgia Goetia. When I came home a caddis fly liften on my arm with me inside of the house. I didn't think nothing of it and just threw it in the toilet and flushed. I saw it going down the drain. A little later when I went for a piss I saw a wet caddis fly sitting on the wall. I got some chills from it and thought it being weird, so I slapped it dead and threw it down the toilet to flush it again. An hour later the same caddis fly is sitting on my toilet wall again and I could tell it was the same one because of it's large size. Now I got goosebumps all over me and suddenly I hear unintelligeble whispers in my ear. What I want to know is if this was one of the beings I tried evoking earlier? And in that case how do I know which one?
>>
Self-bump-aroonie.
>>
>>19316544
I'd rather like some serious replies, besides "if you don't answer this your mother will die in her sleep tonight". You aren't allowed to use 4chan if you're under 18.
>>
>>19316538
What methods you've used ?
>>
>>19316562
First banished the room through lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, then through seals, incense & offerings from inside the magical circle of king solomon (excuse me for using laments terms, I'm a neophyte). The evocation of Charas was done during the day with taking cardinal directions/day/moon/ in mind.
>>
Op it doesnt sound like Marbas or fur cas. I've never heard of charas. What type of ceremony did u perform? How did u try evoking?. Also try working with Marbas again. He is great!
>>
File: theurgia.jpg (146KB, 736x786px) Image search: [Google]
theurgia.jpg
146KB, 736x786px
>>19316581
>>19316577
I waited 2 days between each evocation, because I felt physically and mentally drained after doing them, but neither of the two wanted to make themselves shown to me. I'm thinking this was Charas as he is my most recent try?
>>
File: 1476119279584.jpg (68KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
1476119279584.jpg
68KB, 624x850px
Bump
>>
>>19316555
I dont know that guy didnt sound like a kid joking.
>>
>>19316538
I had a similar experience but with a wolf spider whose size was the largest I had ever seen. It gave me chills but I believe it appearance to be a coincidence.
>>
>>19316538

Probably gonna try charas if he doesn't end up making you his bitch, which it sounds like he already has desu. Make it carry out your bidding and make it understand that is the only reason why it is there.. You did summon it after all.
>>
>>19316555
he's serious, its you're own fault if you don't listen to him
>>
>>19316665
Charas is a benevolent spirit or angel in judea-christian terms. Being his "bitch" he would try to make me carry out good deeds? Like opening doors for old ladies. I know what you're trying to say, but being an angels bitch doesn't sound so terrifying.

>>19316656
>>19316673
Stop samefagging. You literally don't even know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>19316684
Hey its your life, if you don't want to heed the warnings people are giving you that's your own fault.
>>
>>19316658
From what I'm understanding it's fairly common for spirits to manifest themselves in semi-sublte ways like OP & you mentioned.
>>
>>19316692
I'll gladly heed a warning when it comes from someone who's actually adept in the arts and is not an edgy 14 year old trying to sound cool.
>>
File: 1500403315419.jpg (18KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1500403315419.jpg
18KB, 250x238px
>>19316701
>adept in the arts and is not an edgy 14 year old trying to sound cool
>>
>>19316684

Jesus christ, just tell us WHY you did the summoning. "opening doors for old ladies" sounds pretty bitchy to me and a waste of energy to summon a spirit only to get it to give you advice on how to be nice.
>>
>>19316694

Which spirit is the least subtle?
>>
https://discord.gg/4hgG4R
>>
I once summoned Orobas to scratch my dilz for me. He really didn't look like he was into it.
>>
>>19316538
When making an attempt at summoning, there's always a result. You either succeeded or failed. If you did everything right, then you succeeded. Try making them go away somehow.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.