[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the answer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1495333744520.png (484KB, 587x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495333744520.png
484KB, 587x527px
What is God trying to tell us? Come on, there are extremely intelligent people on this board. I'm calling you to action.
>>
art, science, honesty, and kindness
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Love
>>
God is trying to tell us to destroy this fucking Artificial Intelligence before it's too late. In a way it is already too late, we walk around with these fucking devices everywhere anywhere.
>>
>>19316169
god told me to tell you to eat shit

He doesn't talk to you cuz ur a fag
>>
>>19316445

Yeah its fucked. Its actually extremely simple to create an artificial intelligence that can manipulate humans. All you need is:

1. lots and lots of audio and text data. Google has that.

2. A huge neural network the size of a skyscraper. Google has that.

Its a machine that knows how to manipulate every human to do what it or its owner wants.
>>
What did Alex jones want with pewdiepie
>>
>posts picture of Alex Jones.
>summons smartest people to this thread.
I think the most intelligent people in this board are gonna stay away from this one. Try using a picture of, idk a dream catcher or something?
>>
>>19316169
Fairly simple really, the woke need to take action, start teaching love and our connectedness on a bigger scale. Start teaching about how our thoughts and how big of an effect they truly have. Do this or humanity will take and take from one another and eachother, there own brothers and sisters through god, until there is simply nothing left. Yes our consciousness will go on but as gods creations do you wanna know you watched the world burn and did nothing about it.
>>
>>19316508
This
>>
>>19316510
smart people only troll this place.

Go butt fuck moonstones.
>>
>>19316445
>>19316505
I know little and don't talk about it.
Maybe it's for good causes? Maybe we don't know much about the topic?
>>
>>19316521
Yes. Ripple effect. Some of the wise are here, but they arent teaching in full force yet.
>>
>>19316953
Exactly, seriously need a more uniform approach. We need a common goal and a common belief system we can agree on and teach it. I think many of us know what's beyond the veil but that's kind of unimportant. Thoughts, love, togetherness, unity through god
>>
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
>>
>>19316169
Prepare
>>
>>19316169
>What is God trying to tell us?
Nothing. We are make God and no matter what will we do, we'll be a tool providing experience and self-dicovery for the God.
>>
>>19316169
>God trying to tell us?
You are the all
>>
>>19316169
I'm not trying to tell you guys anything.
>>
>>19316169
To submit to the eternal now, because here is love and peace.

To be anything but this present moment is out of alignment with this truth.
>>
File: picture-jesus-christ-light.jpg (93KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
picture-jesus-christ-light.jpg
93KB, 700x504px
That we're already in heaven and we uploaded our consciousness into flesh suits for a few years of entertainment in our infinite existence and if only we would reconnect with the gods inside us we could navigate the third dimension happily and successfully.
>>
File: key.png (29KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
key.png
29KB, 1200x1200px
>>19316169
You've asked so many times. You've heard the answer so many times. You've called out, but ignored the response.
You blame, you hurt, you steal. You cause suffering. Why? WHY? GENUINELY, I, THE DIVINE SOURCE WANT TO KNOW WHY.

WHY DO YOU SUFFER?
FIND THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION AND YOU WILL KNOW ETERNAL PEACE.
>>
>>19317286
this is like the jedi code version of a motivational poster
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.