[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I see the other day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8928.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_8928.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I live in New Hampshire, I was coming home from the speedway where I was doing some work (our group runs one of those merchandise trailers where you can buy the over priced T-shirt that'll shrink and fade within a month). They had us working really early in the day to really late, i got there around 7:00-7:30 and didn't leave until 10:30 (and I still live an hour away). Driving home on Route 4 and something jumped in the middle of the fucking road, not like a raccoon or something, it was dark and pretty big (not a bear, it had a more humanoid look.) I had to swerve to avoid the thing and because I was going like 60mph I almost went into the woods.

I think the scariest part is that it was still sitting in the road, a car would scare most animals, right?

To clarify, I don't really believe in ghosts or demons or skinwalkers, but what tf could that have been?

Pic unrelated, it's my bike
>>
A nigger
>>
What do you think you saw?
>>
File: alien-wittylilcunt.jpg (103KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
alien-wittylilcunt.jpg
103KB, 640x634px
>>19317411
He said he lived in NH. I live in NH too, and I can tell you we have few niggers here. Instead, we have Mexicans and Brazilians.

>>19315941
Got any more details, OP? Cryptid sightings do happen in NH but they seem surprisingly rare. I know that back in the day there were some bigfoot sightings around the White Mountains.

Fuck, I saw 2 UFOs on July 4th, but no one's ever going to believe it and just say it was fireworks. 2 white lights that would pulse bright red, moving from south to north slowly. First time I've ever seen a UFO after years of watching the sky.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.