[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the demon hate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: Seal-of-Paimon.jpg (380KB, 1354x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Seal-of-Paimon.jpg
380KB, 1354x1371px
I always see people on /x/ warning against fucking with demons or droning on about the serious risks of fucking with demons...

Why is there so much prejudice against demons here?

Personally, I've only had positive experiences when its come to demons. Summoning, interacting, living with, etc. I have never once thought they were something to fear. In fact, I have only benefited from my relationship with the demon whose sigil is tattooed on my arm.
I'm a fairly strong willed person but I didn't think that alone would affect my personal experiences that drastically.

So I was hoping that someone could provide more insight on why there is such a stigma against demons on /x/
I don't come empty handed either. I have a long history with the paranormal and my family has dabbled in magic for generations. Though I confess, I myself am an utter novice.
I also lived in southern Maryland, an hour aeay from Point Lookout for most of my life, as has my family going way back to my native ancestors. That area is rife with happening due to the history and the various groups that have lived there, from whites to slaves to natives. The first goatman sighting was in this area as well.
Anyways, I have a few stories I can tell in exchange. Though many of them are either short and positive (ie not scary) or they're secondhand stories that I've been told from older family. However, I'm saving the longer stories until I can properly type them up.
>>
>>19315705
Some "demons" are malicious and Jesus are reasons behind this stigma. The term demon rest only in ones perspective.

I have several ""demonic"" work m8s. Not a single one is hostile, malicious or twisted. It's Magicians work to choose companions / God(s). Choose wrong and end rekt. It's true that these critters can hide their agenda for YEARS and wait until poor bastard is ready for harvesting.

I choose to blame Abrahamic religions for this unpleasant situation.

Stories? Oh! Oh! Tell me a LOVE STORY PLZ!!!
>>
>>19315745

https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
>>
File: 1454565736728.jpg (227KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454565736728.jpg
227KB, 800x300px
All forms of Magik and consquentially the demons that come from them and guide the person are evil according to Christians.
The white and black magik is a gnostic meme, we Chrisitians regard any form of that magik(man made not channeled through holy spirit ) as evil. Seems a lot of Chrisitians are on this board,most of us take the Bibel as literal word of God.
>>
>>19315772
this sigil is the conga line sigil >>19315705

nothing evil about that
>>
>>19315772
I thought magic was asking higher beings to denote their power through you not man-made
>>
>>19315705
because demons abuse the welfare system and steal all da white wimminz
>>
>>19315772
>Christian
>Not pagan or simply spiritual

Wew
>>
Can you guys share me an e mail so we can chat about this?

Thanks!
>>
>Why all the fire hate?

>I always see people on /x/ warning against fucking with fire or droning on about the serious risks of fucking with fire...

>Why is there so much prejudice against fire here?

>Personally, I've only had positive experiences when its come to fire. Lighting, interacting, living with, etc. I have never once thought it was something to fear. In fact, I have only benefited from my relationship with the lighter company whose brand is tattooed on my arm.
>I'm a fairly strong willed person but I didn't think that alone would affect my personal experiences that drastically.

Anything's dangerous if you're stupid or an asshole.
>>
https://discord.gg/6F28ux
>>
File: uncle-ruckus160.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ruckus160.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>19315705

Honestly OP, you are the cancer eating away at the occult sub culture with this fuckery LARPing.

No, no you haven't had any interactions with a demon. I can tell by your post.

It is the stupid 'Lets make things edgy, but also safe' retardation in pop culture right now.

Stop getting your philosophical and spiritual base from shit anime faggotry. Stop trying to not deal with existence on its terms, but building up some alternate reality where you are the 'bad boy' of esoteric practices, who breaks all the rules, and is SOOOOoooo edgy.

No OP, you haven't fucked with demons at all. You've made up a simulacrum of yourself that has, if you were really doing the spiritual, philosophical, and magical practice work. In reality, you are trying to desperately and pathetically pull that image into your reality, so you don't have to develop the understanding of yourself, who you really are, and the will of who you really want to be and what and where you need to go.

tl:dr OP is faggot, as usual.
>>
>>19316292
There's a lot of innate ability for magic in humankind because humans carry the inner divine image. Some types of ceremonial magic call upon other spirits, but a lot of it can come from you alone.
>>
File: 1497323923375.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497323923375.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>19316852
Thats some hard projection right there
>>
File: 1500102401353.png (46KB, 183x229px) Image search: [Google]
1500102401353.png
46KB, 183x229px
>>
>>19315705
You're pretty much spot on. Let me rant about the mentality of your average Christian. I have roughly about 6 months of experience with the occult. This occurred after i stayed true to what my heart told me, which consisted of a lot of guilt, pain and suffering for finally breaking free of Christian fear-based programming/dogma. It meant learning to save myself instead of relying on "God" himself to take care of all my problems with zero effort on my part.

After seriuosly investigating the bible, I kept finding one red flag after another, including the Hebrew name for god (Elohim) being fucking PLURAL, as well as parallels to even more ancient Sumerian texts such as Enki/Enlil, I dug deeper beyond the bullshit. Dont even get me started on Genesis, the wording/storyline is so fucked in the chronology of the garden of Eden if you actually take the time to do the Hebrew decryption you'll find there are two distinct creation stories, one occurring where Adam and Lilith were made at the same time, and another separate instance, where eve was made out of Adam's rib. The real nail in the coffin for me was when i asked myself, why was Jesus and Lucifer are both referred to as the "Bright Morning Star" in the bible? Pic related, Using a kabbalahistic cipher, they're equivalent to the exact same numbers. You do the math.

Anyways, the point I'm getting at is, you CAN'T take all of the bible literally, because there's allegory and phrases like "I am the bread of life". What is Jesus, a talking giant piece of bread? No shit. but what that implies is that every INDIVIDUAL chooses and picks what to take literally and what not to on a personal level, so by that logic, ALL interpretation is relative. Cont...
>>
File: BamboozledChristians.png (247KB, 2081x935px) Image search: [Google]
BamboozledChristians.png
247KB, 2081x935px
>>19319606
forgot pic
But enough raving, any Christian will have a very predictable response that anything somewhat mystical under the sun is devil worship. After growing the fuck up, I was led to towards theurgy, goetia eventually transitioning into full blown Gnostic Alchemy. After awakening my clairvoyance/third eye/astral sight it was a painful transition from not projecting demons/spirits/astral entities as big scary monsters out to constantly get me. Dont get me wrong, there are negative spirits that simply want you for your energy, some want to be mischievous, some are willing to help, but it's definitely a spectrum. What you give is what you get. If you project your fears onto them, you will get exactly what you asked for. If you project control and ownership or want a free ride, expect the same in return. It's really that simple. You trade something you both perceive of value to make a mutual gain. Sometimes you get the shit end of the stick, sometimes you dont. But you do it yourself Respect is a code of honor that goes beyond the physical. My best piece of advise is to trust your instinct, but assume as little as possible, and dont let your desires/passions rule you when interacting with powerful spirits or demonic beings.
>>
>>19315705
I'm under attack by a bitch demon right now, are there friendly demons that can kill her for me?
>>
>>19319634
you might want to try not fighting her. that just makes it worse. Accept her for what she is. Mabye even try and make friends with her. Maybe she's being a bitch because you're being an asshole. She's obviously more powerful then you, because you were unable to psychically block her out, so I think you're in no place to negotiate. Alcohol helps lower your higher spiritual faculties so you can't really feel her presence in case you're loosing sleep over it. Asking another demon to get rid of her is retarded, no demon gives a fuck about your problems and your well-being if you're coming at them empty handed.. Meditate on her, find out what she wants.
>>
>>19319684
she said she was "going to be evil no matter what"
>>
>>19319738
That can never be the case, depends on how you define evil. Anyways, try and console her. Treat her how you would treat a real human girl. If she starts bothering you, dont change your stance, just be firm but not bitchy. but I advise against trying to abandon her, she'll just resent you for it. If you're not the type to mingle with demons, she'll most likely leave on her own once she understands that her tactics aren't affecting you at all. The key is to not be afraid of her.
>>
>>19315772
So turning water into wine is evil...got it
>>
Op here,
Satan's balls, I passed out because I work nights and I expected this thread to die.

I'm glad to see that some people took my query seriously and answered in kind. It gave me a lot to think about. Thank you.

I'm also glad to see
>>19316852
Come clean about their own mentality on /x/
Let it all out, anon.

I'm not sure if I should share my stories or not, or if people even care. I think they'll be fairly uninteresting for the most part. Mostly paranormal related but they don't have any shocking endings or big twists, lol.
There is one that might be somewhat entertaining. Which I'll get to typing now.
>>
>>19319914
I actually am. In fact, I would like to get in contact with goetia practitioners\alchemists. If you guys fibd it cool.
>>
This is the story of how my friends and I decided to each make a pact with a demon and the resulting consequences/synchronicities.
Its abit slow to start as it requires a bit of background, so bare with me.
This happened about 4-5 years ago. I'm fairly confident in my memory of the events but some parts are hazy, which I'll explain why later on.
Btw, I refuse to greentext because reasons.

So anyways, I'm at my friends house. I'm hanging out with three of my friends and two other people that I knew but didn't really associate with. They're good people but having more than three friends is exhausting and I honestly don't care enough to maintain that many relationships. I say this because I kind of disregard their existance during this event.
To avoid confusion, my friends will henceforth be known as Hatchet, Colt, and Paul because reasons.
A little background on each of them and what our circle had been doing recently is necessary for this story.

Paul was a born and bred Christian, at this time he was fervent in his belief but had started to waver upon us becoming friends. Though its possible it started beforehand, I only really noticed it after this event. He is by no means, close-minded. He was our groups straight-man. At this point we had been friends for about 6 months, he had been friends with Colt and Hatchet for much longer.

Colt was agnostic and the embodiment of the pothead stereotype. He was our funny man. I've known him for most of my life.

Hatchet was an atheist and deeply opinionated. He was also a bit of an edgelord. He was the raver of the group and the guy with all the connections for psychedelics.
>>
At this point in time, the four of us had been experimenting with psychedelics heavily at Colt's house on a weekly basis. Our favourite thing to do was to try to scare ourselves into tripping harder. We all believed that Colt's house was haunted long before we started experimenting with psychedelics, for various reasons. We also believed the focal point of this haunting was his garage, where we always hungout. The night prior to the event I'm going to be talking about, eventually, Hatchet had brought a Ouija board over for shits and giggles. Long story short, nothing really happened. We experienced the usual things that led us to believe the house was haunted but nothing more happened. So we ended up carving the first letter of each of our names out of the board, pouring wax onto it, burning it in various places, carving a message into the back of it, then leaving it on some random persons doorstep a few streets down.
Basically, we were a group of stupid assholes.

So with that out of the way,
The next day/night we decided we were all going to trip on Mescaline again (hence why my memory is hazy at parts) and try to incite some sort of paranormal event. We took it early in the afternoon so we would peak throughout the night.
As the night wore on and we passed midnight, we were running out of things to do and our usual games were losing their punch.
>>
So I, having recently read the Lesser Key of Solomon and having it on hand in pdf form, suggested that we try something new. I suggested to my friends that they suspend their disbelief and we try performing a ritual, that we sell our souls. We had tried so many different things and had nothing to show for it besides some unexplainable noises and spooky phenomenon.
I explained to them that thinking of this as the cartoonized version of magic was wrong. That its possible that performing these rituals, instead of summoning a stereotypical horned and winged demon and getting our hearts desire, was actually a way to hone our senses and our minds to contact something ancient and powerful. Not necessarily demons or gods but something beyond human understanding. Especially with our perception of the veil between our realm and the next being made permeable by the Mescaline.

Hatchet joined me in convincing the others, saying that we had nothing to lose, most of us didn't even believe the soul existed. That if this didn't work it was just another win for Atheism. If it did work, we had everything to gain.
Paul almost immediately said no, as expected. Hatchet was in, the second I suggested "selling our souls." Colt took a little convincing, hence the above paragraph.
I was satisfied, as I believe in the power of threes.

So we set about broesing the web and researching what exactly our rituals would consist of, figuring out who we each wanted to contact, determining what exactly we wanted, and gathering what we would need to perform said rituals.
>>
For some reasons Christians hang out on this site and live to tsk tsk everyone else like the school marm-ish weirdos that they are.
>>
We each ended up cobbling together a mix of different rituals from a wealth of different sources. As it was rather difficult to stay focused on Mescaline. I don't exactly remember what Colt and Hatchet chose. Except that Hatchet wanted to summon the demon that starred in The Exorcist, apparently he found legit information regarding the demon from the movie (bonus points because the location of the exorcist was just a short drive away.) Colt's choice involved something to do with lust and being desirable.
I chose Paimon and knowledge.
It took roughly about two hours to do research and gather what we needed. We tried to rush because we wanted to begin at 3am sharp.

I don't really remember the specifics of the different rituals we performed except for the fact that they all involved an invocation, some blood, some fire, and meditation. I do remember that none of our rituals were exactly kosher, they didn't adhere to any sort of standard set out in a Grimoire. Rather they were a combination of many. As I said before, we kind of cobbled them together in a rush. I personally didn't think the specifics mattered much, as long as it had a few basic elements, (everyone treated me as an expert on the subject even though I was relatively new to that side of the occult myself, so my affirmation was enough to go off of lol) Those being the invocation, blood, candles, incense, and burning a written invocation with blood on it. So we turned the lights off in the garage and then set about performing our rituals separately and simultaneously.
While Paul and the two others watched in a mixture of awe and horror. By this time, I had already forgotten the other two existed. One of them actually ended up leaving once they realized we were serious. She didn't believe in ghosts but she believed in demons and was super christian. (I never understood that logic, so don't ask me.)
>>
Side note:
(She was also my girlfriend at the time, ha. Our relationship ended at that moment, she didn't say another word to me until years later. I forgot that she was one of the people there, until now. She wasn't important then or to the story now, though.)

The other girl ended up staying for the duration of the ritual. Her and Paul had a thing, I think. I'm not sure. Also unimportant to the story.

So we finished our rituals simultaneously, by cutting ourselves, applying it to the invocation, and burning it.
We stupidly did this with the garage door closed. Much to everyones dissatisfaction.
Once we completely the ritual we simultaneously began meditating.
I fully expected to have intense hallucinations by this point.
I had none.
I saw nothing but darkness, which is to be expected when you close your eyes and meditate. Except for the whole, tripping on Mescaline bit.
The longer I meditated the more drained I felt both physically and mentally.
I stated my intentions to that darkness. I offered three vassals in exchange for knowledge and understanding of everything and I expressed that I desired something that I can't explain in words, it was a feeling that I imparted to the darkness. It was vague but at the time I felt that if souls did exist, three of them had to be worth atleast a world's worth of knowledge. I didn't want just what I could read in books or learn on my own, I wanted -everything-.
>>
I waited for a long time for some sort of answer or sign. Even some sort of hallucination. Nothing came, there was only that darkness. So after an indeterminate amount of time I opened my eyes. We all did, simultaneously. I didn't think much of it at the time but that was the beginning of many weird and unexplainable things to come in the following days.
Both Colt and Hatchet both said they had the same experience as me. The same darkness, the same exhaustion.
Paul was relieved by the fact that he hadn't been eviscerated by a demon though this experience made him seriously start questioning his faith. I think it was partly because he -wasn't- eviscerated by a demon, haha.

We were all a bit unsatisfied with the results and extremely exhausted. Despite being only about halfway through a Mescaline trip, I was ready to go to sleep and felt like I had already come down.
So we all decided that was it for the night and decided to head to our respective homes.
I hitched a ride with Paul and the girl that stayed, back to my house. I only lived a mile down the road so I typically walked to and from Colt's house and I was too exhausted to make the trek back to my house in the dark on a backroad.
I remember Paul and the girl talking to me about what had happened but I don't remember any of what was said. I do remember that the girl didn't know how to keep her mouth shut and told everyone she knew what we did. Colt's house subsequently became known as the, " Hell House," and people tended to shy away from me after that. Thanks to social media and living in a small town/rural area, people became aware of who we were. Despite my best efforts to keep to myself and not associate with the majority of people in the area.
>>
So anyways, I got back to my house and immediately something was off. There was a bright pale blue light on in a room of my house that had no lights in it, at a time when no one at my house would have been awake. The only lights on in my house were the lights that are built into the outlets to illuminate the floor at night and those are only in the hallways.
I immediately thought it was a flashlight and that someone had gotten into my house.
So I asked Paul to come with me, as he was big into boxing and I figured that was better than going it alone. The most experience I have with combat is a single year of Taekwondo, (read: none) I was already exhausted, and all my guns were inside.

We both started approaching my front door by walking through the front yard. We moved as quietly as possible. Yet the second my foot touched the first step on my front porch, the light turned off. Our gaze was immediately drawn to the front door, which was located next to the room that was lit up, as a shadow passed across it. My front door has a large pane of glass in it, through which you can see the tiny pale light of one of the hall outlets.
Paul immediately noped the fuck out. I had no choice but to suck it up and head inside. As it looked like someone was walking around my house and my family was asleep upstairs.
Needless to say, upon searching my house, no one was there that shouldn't have been there and my family was all asleep.
>>
Later that day, after getting my eight hours and enjoying my usual lucid flying dreams, I decided I was going to walk back to Colts. I spent a lot of time at his house. There wasn't exactly much to do in this area, unless you like bowling.
So I set out, it wad always an enjoyable walk. There was lots of scenery on the way, as the road cut through forest and some old ass farmland. The road was also dotted with about a handful of abandoned homes, all of which were atleast a century old. Some of which stretched all the way back to the plantation days. So it was always a beautiful stroll with lots to see.
About midway, instead of looking at all the beautiful scenery, I was looking at the ground as I walked on the side of the road. Almost immediately I found two 20 dollar bills neatly folded and held down by a piece of gravel. Which alone wouldn't have been that big of a deal. I've found cash before, though never that much.
So I decided, I was gonna hit up dudeman and get some weed, hash, and lsd. I figured it wasn't a waste of money since I found it, so why not.

Later on, as I met with dudeman, he ended up accidentally giving me double of what I asked for because he was drunk. When I tried to hit him up to tell him what happened his phone was disconnected. Even though I had just gotten ahold of him an hour beforehand.
Needless to say, the circle conveyed and enjoyed the fruits of my eternal damnation.
That trip itself was incredibly enriching and wad one of the best experiences of my life. It completely changed my current outlook on life and led to a long chain of events spanning a couple years.
I was granted knowledge and understanding almost immediately. I believe, I have only continued to grow and learn from my relationship with Paimon since then. Though it's nothing I can concretely tie to the ritual, like this.

My friends, weren't so lucky.
>>
Within a week of the ritual, Hatchet would earn his name sake. He ended up getting into an altercation over some weed, at my neighbors house, with the owner of the house. We'll call him Carl.
Carl was trying to screw Hatchet over.
Hatchet pulled a knife and started getting big with Carl. Carl initially backed off and went inside. Before Hatchet could leave, Carl ripped opened his front door screaming Hatchet's name with a butcher knife in hand. When Hatchet turned around, Carl threw the butcher knife at hatchet from across the yard.
Somehow, this butcher knife spun perfectly and cracked Hatchet in the side of his head. It split his face open from his cheekbone below his left eye, to the top of his left ear. Completely severing the muscles and tendons. Hatchet nearly bled out right there, though he managed to survive. Somehow. According to his doctor, if he wouldn't have ducked when he did, the butcher knife would have hit his throat and he would have died on the spot.
Now, Carl is by no means some professional knife thrower or anything of the sort. He had never thrown a knife with any success before as long as I'd known him, let alone a damn butcher knife... sideways. Outside of once dicking around with some throwing knives I own, he did -not- practice either.
It was just a, "lucky," throw.
Hatchet has continued to have rather bad luck following this event. I don't want to delve too deep into his personal business, so I won't go into detail.

As for Colt, within that month, his father passed away.
From what was basically a paper cut.
The police and medics that arrived on the scene said it seemed that due to the combination of medications he was on,(blood thinners, pain meds, etc.) he failed to notice that he was bleeding profusely and ended up dozing off from the loss of blood. He bled out in his sleep.
>>
>>19315772
>a gnostic meme
[CITATION MISSING]
>>
As for Paul, he eventually succumbed to peer pressure and performed the ritual himself, in the garage at Colt's house as Colt and myself watched.
Hatchet had drifted away from our circle and I thought that it was best to have 3 people that had performed the ritual within our circle.
At this time Paul had completely turned his back on Christianity and took what he was doing very seriously and carefully decided on what he wanted and who he would invoke.
I think that because he took it seriously and respected what he was doing, he didn't experience what Hatchet and Colt did.
Though he kind of treated it like a child and their birthday wish. He didn't tell us what he wanted or who he invoked.
Paul has had relatively good luck to this day. Though there is no obvious synchronicity that I am aware of related to his ritual. Besides him saying that he experienced the same darkness and exhaustion. Though that could easily be chalked up to bias, from us expressing our experiences.

Since all that happened. I walked away from psychedelics and weed about a year or so after the ritual. I was diagnosed with cancer at the young age of 22. I went to the doctors for chest pains and came out with testicular cancer, haha.
That was actually one of the best things to happen to me though. Not only did the cancer kill itself before it had a chance to spread elsewhere by cutting off its own blood supply,(which is pretty unheard of) that event completely changed my life for the better. I can't tie that directly to the ritual, it just seems pretty damn miraculous to me.
>>
So, I may not have been forthcoming in my OP. I do understand why there would be prejudice against demons. I just wanted to hear x's opinions on the subject.
Also, I apologize if there is any inconsistencies in the story. I've been typing this up for about two hours because I thought it would only take 30 minutes and then didn't want to just give up. I've been up since 4pm yesterday and its 9:30am now. I also worked for 10 hours in 100 degree weather. So yeah, I'm abit exhausted.
Feel free to ask me about any part of the story, or any questions in general. I'll try to answer to the best of my ability and clear up any inconsistencies. If any actually even cares enough to read all that shit, haha. That's just one of dozens of paranormal related stories I have.
>>
The story is fake and gay
>>
>>19320388
10:30am* not 9:30

>>19320054
I know of the Goetia but I wouldn't really consider myself well versed in it.
>>
>>19316437
/thread
>>
>>19320391
>>19320501
/thread
>>
File: Power of threes.png (468KB, 1080x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Power of threes.png
468KB, 1080x1640px
>>19320333
3 souls at 3am, triple triplicate, in a post that mentions the power of 3's

Kek
>>
>>19315705
What are you? Some sort of demon rights activist?
>>
>>19320613
Op here,
What is triple triplicate?
I understand the whole synchronicity bit, does it have any other significance?
>>
>>19320633
Just curious, haha.
Seemed weird to me for so many people to be afraid of demons on a board about the paranormal.
>>
>>19320647
>>19320633
DLM
>>
>>19320613
Kek. Good eye.
>>
Where do demons get their energy from eh?
What medium do they use to get around, do they walk or float, how do they float?
>>
>>19320750
Who said that they exist in the physical realm?
>>
>>19320750
>>19320818
Demons get their energy from weak little pantywaists that ask too many questions.
>>
>>19315705
some are given boons, others enslaved. you are a tool to fool the masses.
>>
I literally can't see anything wrong with Purson. He seems like a good purson xD.
>>
>>19315705
Lucifer could appear as an angel of light, of course they don't always invoke fear and malice, yet they deceive you the same.

Fucking hedonistic fools.
>>
How do demons fit into the one love religion narrative? That's the one I personally ascribe to. I'm all open to the thought angels and demons and whatnot, but I just believe that if there is a single omnipresent and powerful architect he would be one of dem good feels.
>>
>>19319914
I'd like to read your stories anon, interested in Paimon's deals with other people
>>
>>19325663
Same
>>
because people are sheeep
>>
I'm not really into demons or anything OP, but if a determined kind of creature is known to potentially fuck you up royally for their own agenda/amusement I believe people would to be wary of them. Think of it as why some people think all Muslims should be thoroughly checked in airports and stuff.
>>
>>19319620
I can relate to this. Admittedly I wasn't very religious at all but my family was, and me being 15, living with my mom and having trouble distinguishing her fears from my own, I really shot myself in the foot dabbling in witchcraft. One demon messed with me real bad, and it took me stepping away from the occult for several years, until I could be in a good mental state, to realize it was all my fault for allowing fear into what I was doing.

But yeah, lots of people hold onto their stereotypes of demons for it to only come and bite them in the ass.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.