[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grays or Crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1390.jpg (188KB, 755x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1390.jpg
188KB, 755x1058px
Guys a couple of weeks ago I had sleep paralysis two days in a row.
Nothing substantial happened but ever since then I've been CONSTANTLY dreaming and seeing visions of grays. Although it's not like I'm spooked, if anything the dreams for some reason are kind of comforting.
Just wondered if anyone else has had similar experiences.
>>
>>19315412
>kind of comforting.

Exactly the same here, I only had one dream like that in my life, it was like a human woman but with greys eyes and had blonde hair, I instantly felt like I was safe or "at home", Its like they mentally made me feel that they were friendly.

I remember she had a red aura around her and her voice actually sounded like many female voices interchanging every couple of words, it told me clearly "We are so happy you are here with us"

Then I woke up.

I would bet that you are an empath 100 percent.
>>
>>19315420
I'm not entirely sure about the empath thing but I do remember seeing a similar female figure. Instead of looking human she had the usual physicalities of a gray but once I saw her I was immediately relieved. Like being at a party and seeing someone you actually know.
>>
>>19315420
>dreams invoked by someone/something else
>I would bet that you are an empath 100 percent
You don't really know a shit about shit, do you.
>>
>>19315412
Something similar to me happened on one of my LSD trips, out of the corner of my eye I was able to see a holographic energy field I knew was their creation. I was able so project their faces and forms through it and they shared a lot of their energy and perspective on the cosmos and humanities psychic abilities. I believed that one day I would help them with something important, but that I needed more experiences to reach that point.
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>19315412
http://holytext.org/sleep-paralysis/
>>
>>19315412
sesh
>>
>>19315412
Only had one dream like that in my life.
Looked in the mirror, had strange blue skin and eyes that went from black to murky blue right in front of my eyes.
And I knew it was me, because every time I moved so did the figure in the mirror. The detail was so vivid.
>>
Had a sleep para while hearing voices scream at me to leave them alone. My research for ets is done metaphysically you see. I backed off after that
>>
>>19315957
It's a fucking drug made to make you see shit. You can't believe any of your senses while your tripping. You ain't special faggot, you took Lsd and had a nice trip, that's all
>>
>>19316124
I had plenty of dreams where I interacted with the greys. I figured out how to open up to the dream world while I was awake on LSD, and tried to encounter them again. Your mind creates the world you see based on the chemical sin your brain. I decided that I would use the drug to create a different mental body capable of perceiving a world with different parameters. Most of these actions were intentional, drug or no I know what I encountered.
>>
>>19315420
Red aura, pretty sure that's not good
>>
Been being bothered by greys in both lucid dreams and sleep paralysis off and on for the past few months now. The ones that keep visiting me seem malevolent unfortunately. I've been seeing a lot of threads and posts about other people having similar experiences for the past few months as well. I don't know what's going on, but things are getting pretty weird.
>>
you're stressed out and if you're reading ayy stuff before bed it'll happen
>>
>>19316278

Can't speak for anyone else, but mine actually started before I started researching ayy stuff. In fact, this stuff happening to me was the whole reason I started researching ayy stuff in the first place. I honestly thought before that all of it just existed to discredit legitimate conspiracy stuff. Gotta admit now that there's at least something to it though.
>>
File: zzt.jpg (54KB, 524x360px) Image search: [Google]
zzt.jpg
54KB, 524x360px
coming soon
>>
File: lmao.jpg (119KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
119KB, 500x326px
>>19316433
>>
>>19315412
I need the banned picture of the Gray Quick Rundown!
>>
File: tmp_25922-1ad(2)2095965774.jpg (39KB, 560x504px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25922-1ad(2)2095965774.jpg
39KB, 560x504px
>>19315957
As they do.
>>
>>19315412
I experienced this alot between the age of 15-21. The first time it happened I couldnt move while laying on sofa and a tall slim black figure with a head shaped like praying mantis walks out of dark kitchen towards me. It stands over me than looks down I black out soon after. It would normally happen between 12 and 3 a.m. I would always hear a humming over the house. One time my GF and I couldnt move together and the humming was there. When I turned 21 it stopped than god.
>>
File: 1499973638555.png (205KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1499973638555.png
205KB, 1152x648px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.