[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Feel free to disagree with me. And correct me if needed. It helps me learn and i hope it helps you. I believe that human nature is learned as a result of enviromental factors. Humans as beings are a consciousness observing itself. Everything can be traced back to 2 things. Vibration and Frequency. Brain waves can adjust itself to frequencies. And even emotions are Vibrations that you made a frequency you tapped into. There was a test by a french musicians who put sand on a metal plate and rubbed a violin bow on it. The vibration and frequency took shape into many forms. Some even resembling a turtle shell and leopard spots. If there is anyone willing to discuss i would love too.
>>
>Feel free to disagree with me
Done.
>>
>>19315222
Does this guy know what frequencies are? Frequencies are literally vibrations. You use a certain frequency to describe the rate of vibration
>>
>>19315247
Oh neat i actually didnt know that. So everything is just frequencys
>>
File: 1495859981105.jpg (42KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
1495859981105.jpg
42KB, 816x612px
>>19315252
Everything is just vibrations. Frequencies are used to classify and segregate different wavelengths from each other according to the number of waves in a given space. For example gamma rays have a very high frequency of waves within a square inch. Gravity waves have an astoundingly low frequency of waves within a square inch.

And then to delve deeper into this is scraping the surface of quantum mechanics and theoretical physics.
>>
>>19315265
Exatcly, do you believe that humans can peer into frequencies of other things? Such as particale interactions. And things like heat.
>>
File: 1487458154747.jpg (37KB, 570x439px) Image search: [Google]
1487458154747.jpg
37KB, 570x439px
>>19315329
I believe the scale of wave sizes is a fractal; infinite in both directions. Eventually, these waves can become so big or so small that they ascend into a higher dimension of existence. And through the use of hallucinogens like the mushroom and DMT, Especially DMT, you can witness these places firsthand.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=mobile_posts&t=50465
There are conscious beings just like us there. They have civilizations and infrastructure that is built on time itself, as when you ascend dimensions, something like time becomes a 3d shape, look at a tesseract for example.
When taking DMT, you go completely unconscious for about 10 minutes. Though people report being gone for hours, since time is foreign in the dimension you travel to.

I believe they are reaching out to us. They are screaming for our attention to stop what we are doing, because what industry and corruption is doing is destroying our mother earth and destroying our sanity. We have become so distant from our grounded state of oneness and glutton over useless material concepts. They want us to return back because they care.
Just banter
>>
>>19315222
Magic does not exist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.